SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

mine too very stock

but change to bubble screen as it look nicer

then change the handler bar grip as the stock veri the slippery

the tire wanna change but dun koe change to wat

Dunlop TT900 or Bridgestone BT39. Good

encounter some problems with krr.........when i m in gear 2 ....i can feel that after i turn my trottle the fuel cant seem to inject like a bit slow ....feel like only certain fuel is injected n when open throttle more feel the fuel injected bit my bit.....i think problem with oil jet????any krr riders encouter this?

--==藤原文太==--

藤原とうぶ店(自家用)

hey, what's the max RPM u can drag for gear two? i only tried until 6k RPM, then i change liao, go until 6 like damn rough already.

and one more thing guys, must keep sanding yr "muffer"(whichever way u spell it). It rusts all the time, see rust already must sand it and spray with High temp black spray hor! :D

Nike - Just do it!

Actually to me it matters more how fast I can stop from 180kph than how fast I get there. :p

Just curious to see the limit of my bike. Never pushed it to 180 more than twice. It's just not worth it, especially on public roads. Sometimes expressways can have lots of shit in the middle of the road, not to mention uncle sams... I rather try all this on a proper track.

Ride smart all ya kippers!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g85/highon2stroke/LINKS/svdubanner.jpg