SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Price lists for all bikes in S'pore

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, what shld a 1yr old Spark135 cost? Is 3K for 15months old ok?

There are 2 models for SparksZ- namely the normal version or the Ltd Ed. Brand new OTR is ard $4.5K excluding insurance. That was what I paid when I bought mine.

Live To Ride;

Ride To Live.

hi there. i planned to buy a R6 08.went ask around its like about 17.2k-17.8k for machine price only. n they also say excluding GST 7% n other blah blah blah. but 1 thing that they say which it sounded fishy is they only charge GST for machine price but not other fee, no GST. if really there is 7% for more will be alot. i dun think they charge GST when u buy a new car right ? correct me if i am wrong. thks...

actual price really difficult to quote....esp shop that quote price wif insurance built in....insurance range very different from age group to different classes type .like 1st 2nd party .....etc.that y the best is to go down the shop to check.

--==藤原文太==--

藤原とうぶ店(自家用)

hi there. i planned to buy a R6 08.went ask around its like about 17.2k-17.8k for machine price only. n they also say excluding GST 7% n other blah blah blah. but 1 thing that they say which it sounded fishy is they only charge GST for machine price but not other fee, no GST. if really there is 7% for more will be alot. i dun think they charge GST when u buy a new car right ? correct me if i am wrong. thks...

There is GST when u buy new car. Nothing is without GST in S'pore.

How much is the price for 1st hand FZ1 & FZ6 OTR?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe

• 5 weeks later...
guys, how much does Gilera 180 SP cost? roughly, how much is the monthly installment? For second or first hand bike.

Hi...now no more Gilera 180 liao. Its the Gilera Runner ST200...i bought mine recently...its abt 8500-9000 including insurance, road tax and everything.

• 2 weeks later...
How much is the price for 1st hand FZ1 & FZ6 OTR?

Yo Bro, I just went to Yamaha (hong Leong) showroom on Monday, I got a whole list of their bikes

1. FZ6-N $12860

2. FZ6-S $13310

3. FZ1-N $16400

4. FZ1-S $16850

Prices are machine price only. 'S' model is with fairing and double headlight, 'N' model is w/o fairing and single headlight. I also interested in FZ, but too short, leg must stretch, dunno safe or not. :lol:

http://www.cexut.com/wp-content/uploads/yoshimura-suzuki-b-king-exhaust.jpg

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S

Yo Bro, I just went to Yamaha (hong Leong) showroom on Monday, I got a whole list of their bikes

1. FZ6-N $12860

2. FZ6-S $13310

3. FZ1-N $16400

4. FZ1-S $16850

Prices are machine price only. 'S' model is with fairing and double headlight, 'N' model is w/o fairing and single headlight. I also interested in FZ, but too short, leg must stretch, dunno safe or not. :lol:

thanks for the info, im getting a fazer6-S next month, u should consider bike production, their machine price quite low but only the service lousy...:cheeky:

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

Recently i ask bike production how much is fazer 600 , they quote me only 14000 flat on the road which include my insurance, i am 29 yr old...

other motor shop, ASPhoon and loois quote 14900 and 15200 respectively but doesn not include insurance.

i know my NTUC insurance is $630 for fire and theft after 20% NCD..

So bike production bike is really really the ****ing cheap, but now i doubt its bike le, any advises brother out there???

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/anric79/5073085f-2c95-4b2c-937d-c905dcca4fdb.jpg

Man;5979']Honda XR-V 750 African Twin cost how much?

1st Hand, D/P?

2nd Hand FP Plate and above, D/P?

They don't make them anymore so best bet to buy direct from owners between $9- 12K.

I was offered $2.5 from a bike shop - but if you go to any bike shop, you will see the difference.

Smiles

• 2 weeks later...

hmm.. why not try out Heng Motor Enterprise?

I just bought my DRZ from them at the west branch at toh guan.

Price is reasonable and service is good.

just my 2 cents worth.

;)

change what you cannot accept,

accept what you cannot change.

• 2 months later...

Due to the on-goin global financial crisis, heard from bike shops owners/importers, soon u might see very high machine prices.

.... super4 13k.... drz ... 13k

... R1'08.. 23k ...CBR1000rr ...23k

also heard 2009 models, may hv machine prices start fr 25k and up...

Sigh

Sigh .... so bored ...

Getting Poorer every yr