SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Price lists for all bikes in S'pore

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone buying a new Cub or cheap 2B bike? I am selling off my number plate and need a cub to register under my name, transfer the bike to new owner and transfer it back to you. All at once in LTA.

Willing to pay $200 for this. PM me is you are willing.

financial crisis liao they still wanna increase the price? who's gonna buy sia. :giddy:

ya i agree wif you.... if they increase prices during those times then they can pack up alrdy hahahaha.... sure no business one....

http://sg.geocities.com/wannavaro6m9g/bikes3.jpg

Come, as you are, as you were, as I want.... you to be....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bros, you guys roughly know how much a GPR exhaust for spark 135 cost? And is it worth it to get a spark 135 FBC plate, 7000+km mileage with GPR exhaust at 4k ? Someone help me please.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/1003110_10151413962892455_1896109672_n.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/DSC00886.jpg

When It Comes To Love, Too Much Is Not Even Enough

• 4 weeks later...
well since no one update .. i went to mah and found that its about 21k otr .. preety nice bike ..

Is that the 2009 version or the old model Daytona 675?

I used to be a car person. Then one day, I woke up and became a biker.

Ex rides:

Nissan Sunny 1.6

Nissan Cefiro 2.0

Honda CBR 150 R

Honda CBR 400 RR Fireblade

Current rides:

Yamaha 2008 YZF-R1

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6 Well OK sometimes a car comes in handy.

R6 06-08 2nd hand price range???

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys .. i'm a 24 yr old guy here .. just got my 2b liscence bout 20days ago .. now i got $1000 only to down payment .. i want to get a cub either sparkx or x1r .. i've been to ban hon at angmokio to ask for on the road price,sparkx 4550,x1r 4700 ... the apek say interest 5% instalment every month .. i went ther because it's near for me as i'm staying in the north area and also a friend of mine reccomend me that place .. apek also said that minimum down payment $1000 as i want to take brand new bike .. so guys what do you think,is it expensive?? i mean is it an average price for that cubs?? and also i donot want to go other shops that is futher from my home u c,as it'll be inconvinient for me to go n pay instalment every month ... any reccomendation guys? any comment? please help ..and usually how long it would take for me to collect my bike from them? i heared its 2 to 3 days,isit true?? what i should really ask them in details before and after i buy the bike??will they automatically give me a box(free gifts) or should i ask them??.. i really blur lei here!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... please reply me ...:cry::cry:

hi bikers, i'm a 20 yr old, havent got license yet, but planning to get a KRR 150, anyone can tell me the rough price for the bike and insurance? should i buy from users directly or from shops? i should be able to pay in full cash..

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h74/moronicboy/DSC00113censored.jpg

i miss you dear bike :(

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys .. i'm a 24 yr old guy here .. just got my 2b liscence bout 20days ago .. now i got $1000 only to down payment .. i want to get a cub either sparkx or x1r .. i've been to ban hon at angmokio to ask for on the road price,sparkx 4550,x1r 4700 ... the apek say interest 5% instalment every month .. i went ther because it's near for me as i'm staying in the north area and also a friend of mine reccomend me that place .. apek also said that minimum down payment $1000 as i want to take brand new bike .. so guys what do you think,is it expensive?? i mean is it an average price for that cubs?? and also i donot want to go other shops that is futher from my home u c,as it'll be inconvinient for me to go n pay instalment every month ... any reccomendation guys? any comment? please help ..and usually how long it would take for me to collect my bike from them? i heared its 2 to 3 days,isit true?? what i should really ask them in details before and after i buy the bike??will they automatically give me a box(free gifts) or should i ask them??.. i really blur lei here!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... please reply me ...:cry::cry:

My Advise to you is..DONT RUSH ON GETTING A BIKE... Go do more surveys on diff motor tiam... $1000 is quite a decent amount to down for a cub... Im sure alot more of shops having lower price den dat... :thumb:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

New Motorcycle Prices *Prices indicated here are machine price only. Quoted by diff shops.

Honda

CBR 600RR $17,500

CBR 1000RR6 $19,980

BMW

F800GS $28,700

F650GS $24,900

Suzuki

GSX K8 B-King $24,00

GSX K9 Hayabusa $24,800

GSX-R 600 K8 $17,500

GSX-R 1000 K8 $23,500

DRZ 400SM K9 $11,600

Yamaha

YZF-R6 $18,00

YZF-R1 $21,800

FZ6-S $13,800

FZ1-S $17,500

MT-01 $21,500

FJR $25,000

Husqvarna

SM610 $17,000

TE510 $16,900

Kawasaki

ZX 636C $19,066

ZR 750J $14,083

ZX 1000D $23,320

ZX 1200B $23,880

ZX 1300B $24,926

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ban hon has one of the cheapest bike in singapore. has bought all my bikes since day 1 when i got my licence.

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC