SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati crusier 2011 - Ducati Mega Monster aka Ducati Devil

ohayo

Seems like 2011 is a happening year for Ducati. Rossi is going over. Multistrada 1200s brought more vitamin 'M' to the company. Now they have a new power pack cruiser in line to complete with THE POWER VMAX.

Now i am dreaming of its ducati stock exhaust sound. Coupled with full system termi, i cannot imagine the pipe sound. Not forgetting the torque......woooooo

http://www.cycleworld.com/motorcycle_news/first_looks_articles/10q3/updated_ducati_rossi_and_the_new_2011_mega-monster_-_first_look

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
price tag?

Estimate to be around same price (slightly cheaper) than the multistrada.

Current COE price

Multistrada normal version - 42500

Multistrada touring or sports version - 48500

Probably diavel will be around 40k for the base model. 46k for the carbon model.

• 3 weeks later...
It's a crusier with sport bike power and handling capability. With 162bps and a wet weight of just 210kg, It will blow Vmax away.

With that much rake on the fork I seriously doubt it'll handle like a sports bike.

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

I like the looks and its growing on me. Mix of sophisticated and aggressive muscle bike design with sporty looks. Its packed with technology as much as BMW bikes if not more - standard package includes ABS, Traction Control, riding modes, etc. Rear rim of carbon version is very cool.

I an eager to see quarter mile run against new Vmax. Might get down to quite close fight.

Few photos taken at Minerva showroom. In person it doesn't look as big as I have expected. But even in white looks awesome!

I wonder were mirrors are gone?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]188650[/ATTACH] | [ATTACH=CONFIG]188651[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]188652[/ATTACH]

1. The bike is sooooooooooooooooo light!

2. I am 1.70 tall. Both feets flat on the ground(Seated)!

But it aint cheap ah. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 5 weeks later...