SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Help me out guys..SP or KR. ????

boi_17

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lols..

insurance still gt gst 1 ah?

quote 4 me,krr

18,p plate

ntuc=1305

msig=1294.70

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

You still want your SP or KR? Still schooling sommore. Eh, ppl dun care what bike you ride la. As long the damn thing moves bring you to school, can carry your books and laptop, tabao food etc. can already. You wanna attract girls ah with sports bike? If thats the case, you dun need SP or KR. You buy me dinner at Simpang Bedok, i teach you how to pick up girls. *cough*LOSER*Cough*. Haha.

Off topic a bit. Getting the girl to commit into a relationship with you is easy. Keeping her with you till the end, well, its different. Like human, we keep wanting more and more so yeah. Same thing when it comes to bikes. Bike slow, but you want more power. But CAN YOU AFFORD THAT POWER?

Same with char boh. You be super romantic when you courting her. Once you did all you can and in a relationship with her, she EXPECTS more from you. Question is, CAN YOU AFFORD TO DO THAT PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY?

Think about it.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Buy good cheap bike for now lah, bro. Where your fuel can last 500-600km full tank. Trust me, you'll never regret. Don't waste unnecessary money. Young inexperienced rider like you will tend to make mistakes. Our fellow forumers here (including myself) made that mistake before, and we learn from it. That's why we will give almost the same advice. WE DON'T WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE US REGRETTING WHAT WE DID LAST TIME. Common mistake: TOO STUBBORN AND PROUD TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S ADVICE.

when i jus get license i also think tat sportbike very nice ,best suited for me!..i used to ride sp, piston jam, here spoil there spoil, pump petrol not enuf still must go look for 2t. Accidentally walk near my exhaust my pants kena the black 2t oozing out frm the pipe. Then it use so much petrol also, maciam 2A bike but then it cannot fight wif 2A bike. Wah the worst thing is u cannot bring alot of stuff along, always carry 1 big freaking bag like ninja turtle like tat! end up i install box on my sp,spoil the look! haha... aiya, ride spark la, no regrets wan! easy to handle service cheap. can put box, put basket! can zeng until nice nice! who say spark is uncle ride wan?... u can change the fairing until very tiong also! ...really la, the money u spend on servicing and petrol plus repairing sp is f up la! the bike too old liao! .....which 80yr old ah pek can run around do parkour or do a triathlon??haha not saying there isn't, but how many??

NSR SP150 Spark LC135 PGO GMAX200 FZ6S2

REAL MAN RIDE!

when i first saw the repsol coloured sp 9 years ago, i immediately know thats the bike i gonna get when i pass my license.

previously i wanted the nsr125.. but the repsol sp is like totally another level..

2 years later i got my license and.. got my sp despite my uncle advise me to get japan made rxz! yeahhhh

never regret.. love it and rode it, trash it and chrash it, for 6 long years.

go track got my kneedown on it, crash it,

test top speed at pie, test top speed at second link,

use it for despatch, use it for delivery, use it for transport.

change the pipe, change the footrest, change the carburettor, change the fork, change the brakes, change the rear shock, change the gearbox, mod the engine..

until last year, when i feel like i need a more grown up bike due to my job..

so i traded it in with an NSR250!

It's like a bigger sp, only much better in most aspects.

its fuc*ing 19 years old when i got it.. now its 20.

but its quite a pain to use as a daily commuter, so i got myself a Sonic125 for transport and the 250 become purely for pleasure.

what the fuc* am i saying..

in short, people can only advice, but u're the one who's gonna go through it.

and insurance are fuc8ing expensive nowadays

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

spend the money and go through the experience. money can earn back np.

the experience of just whacking and learning so much on your first bike is priceless.

cubs are fun too, but srsly la dun bluff yourself. still can't beat a high revving 2stroker even if it's a small one.

fairings and the windshield just make it better when you decide to have some fun. :D

performance/fun and low cost are eternally inversely proportionate to each other.

ride fast and safe and enjoy your ride

Hey If U Wanna Get A Kr I'm Selling... More Detials Text Me At 91836987!!! Good Luck Choosing Bro.....

hmm i think i will only be getting a bike like end of year, but if i change mind i will message u bro. thanks

lols..

insurance still gt gst 1 ah?

quote 4 me,krr

18,p plate

ntuc=1305

msig=1294.70

k..

wow one year insurance can nearly renew coe 10 years sia.

ya la soo expensive.

that y choose sp better than kr. 1.3k can almost renew 10years COE .

haha i still considering very confused uh..more difficult then choosing gf sia..hahah. i just like sp dont know y but all say kr better. i blur sia..

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Buy good cheap bike for now lah, bro. Where your fuel can last 500-600km full tank. Trust me, you'll never regret. Don't waste unnecessary money. Young inexperienced rider like you will tend to make mistakes. Our fellow forumers here (including myself) made that mistake before, and we learn from it. That's why we will give almost the same advice. WE DON'T WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE US REGRETTING WHAT WE DID LAST TIME. Common mistake: TOO STUBBORN AND PROUD TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S ADVICE.

I know u ppl are more experienced tats y i asking ur for help. True enough new rider like me will make alot of mistake so i will confirm have to fork out more money.

tats y asking for advice, but u know as a sport biker lover its tempting to ride one, own one. haizzz soo difficult to choose bike :(. anyways bro appreciate ur advice. thanks for sharing with me ur expericence. :D

when i jus get license i also think tat sportbike very nice ,best suited for me!..i used to ride sp, piston jam, here spoil there spoil, pump petrol not enuf still must go look for 2t. Accidentally walk near my exhaust my pants kena the black 2t oozing out frm the pipe. Then it use so much petrol also, maciam 2A bike but then it cannot fight wif 2A bike. Wah the worst thing is u cannot bring alot of stuff along, always carry 1 big freaking bag like ninja turtle like tat! end up i install box on my sp,spoil the look! haha... aiya, ride spark la, no regrets wan! easy to handle service cheap. can put box, put basket! can zeng until nice nice! who say spark is uncle ride wan?... u can change the fairing until very tiong also! ...really la, the money u spend on servicing and petrol plus repairing sp is f up la! the bike too old liao! .....which 80yr old ah pek can run around do parkour or do a triathlon??haha not saying there isn't, but how many??

dont think gt enough cash to do fairing all for spark. its just spark wont suit me. but i see the point y all experienced ppl recommand spark its the best for student cheap and easier to maintain. hmm i aslo agree sp quite old like 10 year plus ready. arrggg still thinking.

when i first saw the repsol coloured sp 9 years ago, i immediately know thats the bike i gonna get when i pass my license.

previously i wanted the nsr125.. but the repsol sp is like totally another level..

2 years later i got my license and.. got my sp despite my uncle advise me to get japan made rxz! yeahhhh

never regret.. love it and rode it, trash it and chrash it, for 6 long years.

go track got my kneedown on it, crash it,

test top speed at pie, test top speed at second link,

use it for despatch, use it for delivery, use it for transport.

change the pipe, change the footrest, change the carburettor, change the fork, change the brakes, change the rear shock, change the gearbox, mod the engine..

until last year, when i feel like i need a more grown up bike due to my job..

so i traded it in with an NSR250!

It's like a bigger sp, only much better in most aspects.

its fuc*ing 19 years old when i got it.. now its 20.

but its quite a pain to use as a daily commuter, so i got myself a Sonic125 for transport and the 250 become purely for pleasure.

what the fuc* am i saying..

in short, people can only advice, but u're the one who's gonna go through it.

and insurance are fuc8ing expensive nowadays

HAhahahahha looks like u and i shared same same uh like sp. true in the end its me gg to ride it, maintain it best part pay for it. hahah.

i same like u really we both like sp but all experienced rider telling dont want sp. haizz

spend the money and go through the experience. money can earn back np.

the experience of just whacking and learning so much on your first bike is priceless.

cubs are fun too, but srsly la dun bluff yourself. still can't beat a high revving 2stroker even if it's a small one.

fairings and the windshield just make it better when you decide to have some fun. :D

performance/fun and low cost are eternally inversely proportionate to each other.

ride fast and safe and enjoy your ride

i like wat u said "experience of just whacking and learning so much on your first bike is priceless". this thing make me want to get sp sia.

hope i enjoy riding with my new bike once i get it.

I am not a racer. I am a rider.

hmm i think i will only be getting a bike like end of year, but if i change mind i will message u bro. thanks

k..

ya la soo expensive.

haha i still considering very confused uh..more difficult then choosing gf sia..hahah. i just like sp dont know y but all say kr better. i blur sia..

I know u ppl are more experienced tats y i asking ur for help. True enough new rider like me will make alot of mistake so i will confirm have to fork out more money.

tats y asking for advice, but u know as a sport biker lover its tempting to ride one, own one. haizzz soo difficult to choose bike :(. anyways bro appreciate ur advice. thanks for sharing with me ur expericence. :D

dont think gt enough cash to do fairing all for spark. its just spark wont suit me. but i see the point y all experienced ppl recommand spark its the best for student cheap and easier to maintain. hmm i aslo agree sp quite old like 10 year plus ready. arrggg still thinking.

HAhahahahha looks like u and i shared same same uh like sp. true in the end its me gg to ride it, maintain it best part pay for it. hahah.

i same like u really we both like sp but all experienced rider telling dont want sp. haizz

i like wat u said "experience of just whacking and learning so much on your first bike is priceless". this thing make me want to get sp sia.

hope i enjoy riding with my new bike once i get it.

Aiya want means want la... seems like you already made your mind up.... Nvm la... get it first... ride it, have fun.... and see what happens afterward....

Aiya want means want la... seems like you already made your mind up.... Nvm la... get it first... ride it, have fun.... and see what happens afterward....

I agree with him.

You like, means you like. We cannot change your mind, okay. Go with it bro. You regret don't say we never warn you.

We need to start banning "I want to get SP/KR' threads haha.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

I agree with him.

You like, means you like. We cannot change your mind, okay. Go with it bro. You regret don't say we never warn you.

We need to start banning "I want to get SP/KR' threads haha.

im actually surprised this thread has garnered 3 pages of responses already...

bottom line: ride what you can afford and ride what you love.... its pointless to ride a bike that can do 600km full tank if your not going to enjoy it, just as pointless as getting a 2 stroke race bike that can clear meter if you cant even afford to pump petrol or buy 2T....

Cheap + fast = no good

Cheap + good = not fast

Good + fast = not cheap

>>>(wise words from ahduck)<<<

just some advice:

u can get spare part at agents around jalan besar area for good price. (go ahboy also can)

take note of wear and tear parts:

wheel bearings,

steering cone bearing,

swing arm bearing,

sprocket hub,

piston ring,

piston,

con-rod,

clutch plates,

rectifier,

clutch/throttle cables,

valve cables,

sprocket/chain,

cylinder block,

brake pads,

brake pump seal..

Hehe quite a long list?

These are some major parts.

Best buy at agent and fix at a good workshop in jb. Hehe.

In sg also can lah.

Some shops might not like it tho when u bring ur own parts.

insurance up up

kr 18 yr old 1.5k

sp 1.1k

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

just some advice:

u can get spare part at agents around jalan besar area for good price. (go ahboy also can)

wheel bearings,

steering cone bearing,

swing arm bearing,

sprocket hub,

piston ring,

piston,

con-rod,

clutch plates,

rectifier,

clutch/throttle cables,

valve cables,

sprocket/chain,

cylinder block,

brake pads,

brake pump seal..

Hehe quite a long list?

In sg also can lah.

wah..so many ah

walao

u litat write i abit scare 4 my kr le

hahas

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

wah..so many ah

walao

u litat write i abit scare 4 my kr le

hahas

dun worry, except for a new cylinder block, all other items are below $100.

It will add up if u change a lot at one shot lah, so better change bit by bit, later ur bike be good as new.

BetteR still if the previous owner aredi change.

just some advice:

wheel bearings,

steering cone bearing,

swing arm bearing,

sprocket hub,

piston ring,

piston,

con-rod,

clutch plates,

rectifier,

clutch/throttle cables,

valve cables,

sprocket/chain,

cylinder block,

brake pads,

brake pump seal..

Hehe quite a long list?

In sg also can lah.

Haha... can make it into a check list... I still need to change my sprocket hub, mine's worn out.

Anyways, my engine oil seems to be leaking from my shifter rod on my SP. Any solutions to my problem?

hey guys i have decide to buy a kr...

hmm u guys know any shop tat sells kr..

pls suggest trustworthy shop with gd pricing :p

"That KR Shop", "Top KR" and "KR Motorsports"

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

hey guys i have decide to buy a kr...

hmm u guys know any shop tat sells kr..

pls suggest trustworthy shop with gd pricing :p

try bukit merah.thier price still okay.reasonable for me

1.seng motor hung

2.i-motoring

3.team HKL

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

lol... kr? look at my signature.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055