SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to AC Motor yesterday. I saw 1 J costa in the shelf. Still there.

Do share with us your current aftermarket with J costa.

ok I shall try my luck after payday.

On hand I've already have an aftermarket variator with 14g rollers... not sure how the J costa will compare to these...

@hidayat007

I had that aftermarket variator on 13g rollers previously before I changed my clutch Assy.

Accel was probably 0-60 in 3 secs but stagnant once hit 80, PCX didn't like uphills, and took awhile to hit 110.

changed the Racing clutch assy to 2000RPM ones, using same rollers.

Accel went down, low range power dropped but past 80 to 100 KPH improved, more power at high speeds. But kinda pissed me off at low range.

So... I got fed up and changed 3 rollers on monday to 16g ones...

Solved the low range power issue. Accel came back but not as fast as before. But it's got a more even pickup to 90 KPH now.... but......... top speed has dropped a little -_-

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

Thanks frozenpenguin.

Looks like we have to lose some to add some. Seems that you are quite the mod-enthusiast.

[

QUOTE=frozenpenguins;7515921]@hidayat007

I had that aftermarket variator on 13g rollers previously before I changed my clutch Assy.

Accel was probably 0-60 in 3 secs but stagnant once hit 80, PCX didn't like uphills, and took awhile to hit 110.

Accel went down, low range power dropped but past 80 to 100 KPH improved, more power at high speeds. But kinda pissed me off at low range.

Solved the low range power issue. Accel came back but not as fast as before. But it's got a more even pickup to 90 KPH now.... but......... top speed has dropped a little -_-

Thanks frozenpenguin.

Looks like we have to lose some to add some. Seems that you are quite the mod-enthusiast.

@hidayat007

Lol I just passed my 2B in december and got my PCX in Jan.

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

Meetup

Loc: Jalan Kayu - Middle roti prata?

Date/Day: TBC upon concensus

Time: TBC

- Me

- Deepstink

- Hidayat007

- ???

-

I'm fine most of the time, except unless something urgent then I'll inform

Meetup

Loc: Jalan Kayu - Middle roti prata?

Date/Day: TBC upon concensus

Time: TBC

- Me

- Deepstink

- Hidayat007

- ???

-

I'm fine most of the time, except unless something urgent then I'll inform

This sunday Jalan Kayu roti prata for breakfast?

I'm selling my 1 day old J costa variator... used for 5km testing only actually...

Ah Choong is selling it at $280, you guys can have it for $250... anyone interested?

Just realised that the J costa isn't working too well with my racing clutch assy after putting it on -_-;

A lot of riders are waiting for this to land, including me :thumb:

Hope it will come sooner than later, used PCX125 price are dropping quite fast, maybe the 150 is nearer? o_O

Hopfully the main distributor import in PCX 150 in Singapore this year, looking for it . . .

sorry could not make it for jalan kayu on sunday.

Just bought NGK iridium plug from FJT at rowell road.. will change them during oil change and update you guys.

Part Number: CPR7EAIX-9

oh they say will most prolly last 50000 km... dunno how true is that

Just a heads up guys, we now specialize in Honda PCX scooters and performance parts are now available to increase pick up and top speed of your maxi-scoot. ;) Contact or pm me for further details. Ride safe!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Hi Guys,

Made a list of the parts we might need to change during servicing with Honda OEM part no. for owners reference. Please feel free to add on.

- Transmission Belt - Item: 23100-KWN-901

- Roller Set - Item: 22123-KWN-640

- Sliders - Item: 22011-KWN-900

- Spark Plug - Item: ( CPR-7EA-9 )

- Headlight Bulb (HS5) - Item: 34901-GFM-971

- Brake Pad Front - Item: 06455-KWN-931

- Rear Brake Shoe Set - Item: 06430-KWN-900

- Weight Set Clutch - Item: 22535-KWN-900

- Clutch Spring - Item: 22401-KWN-640

- Air Filter - Item: 17210-KWN-900

Items can be cross referenced from www.hondapartspitstop.com online

Items can be bought locally from Honda stockists like

F.J.T. Parts & Accessories Pte Ltd

15 Rowell Road

Rochor

Singapore 207973 Singapore.

Ph: +65.63925928

Cheers!

Edited by Deepstink

just thinking im going to ride my gf to work everyday.. our weight tgt will be around 130kg..can the bike take it..lol

Yes no problem at speeds of 80-90km/h.. i fetch my gf around alot too. Getting a constant 43-45km/Litre. Hope to see more PCX riders who appreciates the bike for its fragile fuel consumption and practicality =)