SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Muzik...

So far ok. strong enough to carry me and wife (>160 kg :p ).

0-70 very fast.

love the 'idling stop' feature.

The only thing problem i have is the vibration from 0-20 is a bit huge compares to after 20km/h.

after reading this forum, it's probably because i use shell 95?

anyway, i'll change it to Esso and see if it's reduced.

Congrats on the new ride

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all PCX owners! I'm a Singaporean and stay in Ho Chi Minh city. I own a PCX V1 125 for more than 2.5 years and have done about 16000km.

So far have not done any modifications or any major servicing except some aesthetic changes since the beginning.

Currently, I am re-looking into so major modifications and improvement to my bike reason being my feel for the ride are getting rough and feeling under power.

I would like to improve the tough and engine smoothness, and also the rear shocks. Would like to seek brothers here who had done your bike what are recommended modifications and what are not. I'm not looking into top speeds as over here in Vietnam, our nominal street speeds is between 30 to 50 km/hr and max 80 km/hr as the traffic are either too crowded or the road conditions are too dangerous to go above 80km/hr.

The few things that I am looking at to upgrade are:

1) Variator upgrade Malossi or Josho 1

2) Clutch bells and clutch or remains standard

3) Wirus win air filter

4) Bitubo shocks ( good for comfort and not hash in the ride)

5) Tires upsize (Pirelli, Michelin or Dunlop, but it seems it doesn't have complete pair for upsize)

If any bros here have done any of the above upgrades, please share your feel of the pros and cons of the upgrade.

Appreciate all feed backs

Thank you!

Hi to all PCX owners! I'm a Singaporean and stay in Ho Chi Minh city. I own a PCX V1 125 for more than 2.5 years and have done about 16000km.

So far have not done any modifications or any major servicing except some aesthetic changes since the beginning.

Currently, I am re-looking into so major modifications and improvement to my bike reason being my feel for the ride are getting rough and feeling under power.

I would like to improve the tough and engine smoothness, and also the rear shocks. Would like to seek brothers here who had done your bike what are recommended modifications and what are not. I'm not looking into top speeds as over here in Vietnam, our nominal street speeds is between 30 to 50 km/hr and max 80 km/hr as the traffic are either too crowded or the road conditions are too dangerous to go above 80km/hr.

The few things that I am looking at to upgrade are:

1) Variator upgrade Malossi or Josho 1

2) Clutch bells and clutch or remains standard

3) Wirus win air filter

4) Bitubo shocks ( good for comfort and not hash in the ride)

5) Tires upsize (Pirelli, Michelin or Dunlop, but it seems it doesn't have complete pair for upsize)

If any bros here have done any of the above upgrades, please share your feel of the pros and cons of the upgrade.

Appreciate all feed backs

Thank you!

I'd personally go for the marchald filters (made in italy) for better performance! a great choice of upgrade is without a doubt with malossi varios and also the shocks!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

WTS: 7-month old white PCX150, mileage 1100km, with Givi box and fitted with original Honda accessories and stickers. Selling with or without bidded no: FBx 10x Contact 90233366

--- S O L D --- thanks for all the interest

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by urchine

• 2 weeks later...
WTS: 7-month old white PCX150, mileage 1100km, with Givi box and fitted with original Honda accessories and stickers. Selling with or without bidded no: FBx 10x Contact 90233366

[ATTACH=CONFIG]303818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]303819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]303820[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]303821[/ATTACH]

- - - - - S O L D - - - - thanks for all the interest

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

Just got my PCX today. Anyone mind to share what's the best place to service? I'm fairly new to motorbiking in Singapore. Ride a lot in Penang but not here.

Also, do you guys change your own engine oil or send in to workshop? i'm looking at purchasing the oil myself and DIY but i don't know where to get the oil. Also where to get the common maintenance parts for PCX. like drive belts etc.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Cheers,

EJ

Hi all,

Just got my PCX today. Anyone mind to share what's the best place to service? I'm fairly new to motorbiking in Singapore. Ride a lot in Penang but not here.

Also, do you guys change your own engine oil or send in to workshop? i'm looking at purchasing the oil myself and DIY but i don't know where to get the oil. Also where to get the common maintenance parts for PCX. like drive belts etc.

Cheers,

EJ

Come join us on the PCX Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondapcxSG/

How much did you pay for our bike? 2014 or 2015 model?

Hi all,

Cheers,

EJ