SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

So if i using stock clutch, i use J Costa its only increase the top speed? Will cause harm to the clutch or not?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Probably not... you'll get normal wear and tear on the clutch anyway... and the rate of wear really depends on your riding pattern... more aggressive more wear, ride smoothly slower wear...

if you really want to know, i think there are some youtube videos of the J Costa in action.

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not... you'll get normal wear and tear on the clutch anyway... and the rate of wear really depends on your riding pattern... more aggressive more wear, ride smoothly slower wear...

if you really want to know, i think there are some youtube videos of the J Costa in action.

Ohh.. Thanks for the info bro.. If like tat best keep to stock condition.. :)

We have it for your bike model!!!

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/Simplybikes/th_jpr-lever-detail_zpsc6cfdb08.jpg

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/Simplybikes/th_images_zps4abb4de2.jpg

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/Simplybikes/th_images5_zpse4418a32.jpg

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/Simplybikes/th_images5_zps0304844e.jpg

Models: Contact for your Bike Model/Year.

Colors: Contact for the colors you looking for.

Available in Standard, Extended levers

Price:

Standard/Shorty - $65

Flipable/Extendable - $85

Additonal Services:

Engraving - $15

'Mix and Match colors' - $25

Note: Please do not leave any message in this thread, interested parites please kindly Whatsapp me or PM me. :)

I am new biker trying to find a nice bike.anyone selling your pcx125? contact me at [email protected]

looking at first or second hand bro?

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Dont fall for what the mech words sometimes. U just have to see urself. Once they bend my belt like hell that it look like its gonna break. Logically if u bend a rubber, it will definitely will have cracks. But of course these are some tricks they will do.

Go service ur bike at a reliable place that wont makan ur money.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dont fall for what the mech words sometimes. U just have to see urself. Once they bend my belt like hell that it look like its gonna break. Logically if u bend a rubber, it will definitely will have cracks. But of course these are some tricks they will do.

Go service ur bike at a reliable place that wont makan ur money.

Cheers

Do u know roughly the price to change just the belting? Cz i ever ask frm Wing Yap, whole set (belting+roller+check clutch) $180.. I just want to change the belting only..

Does it bother you guys that pcx is kinda too quiet? Its not a bad thing but quietness can cause danger to self too.

Hope they will be legal pipes for pcx!!!

I prefer silent den quiet.. Wahaha.. Jz kidding.. But hope theres legal pipes for pcx..

Does it bother you guys that pcx is kinda too quiet? Its not a bad thing but quietness can cause danger to self too.

Hope they will be legal pipes for pcx!!!

change to a mushroom air filter... problem solved...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

Mushroom air filter if it gets wet, it will be hard to start the bike right??

not really, it depends on how you position your filter.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551