SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good news for those waiting for pcx 150. boon siew bringing in July. they say pls better make reservation due to high demand. machine price 7.9k

Bros that time i asked front counter at BS they say end of this month. He said it confidently. Lol. Too bad i just bought mine just 4 months oni..

Bros that time i asked front counter at BS they say end of this month. He said it confidently. Lol. Too bad i just bought mine just 4 months oni..

lol. does this means they always delay? haha. I just email them a few weeks ago and they reply. say july will bring in. haha

Just Booked My New Red PCX 150 for $7,800 include COE. The bike will arrival by Mid July. Yeppy !!!

Full servicing and performance parts are widely available at scooter narcotics. We specialize in the PCX now and learnt that many upgrades options are available for these great looking scooters just being launched recently!! Call us at 81819511 for appointments!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Guys, jz to share.. I jz changed my tires at this shop Will Motor Trading & Credit Pte Ltd.. 1 pair Pirelli Diablo scooter, size same as original IRC tires.. For $140.. So, if u need to change, call them 1st as they usually have limited stocks.. The shop is at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Guys, jz to share.. I jz changed my tires at this shop Will Motor Trading & Credit Pte Ltd.. 1 pair Pirelli Diablo scooter, size same as original IRC tires.. For $140.. So, if u need to change, call them 1st as they usually have limited stocks.. The shop is at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4.. :)

Bro,

Will this affect the warranty?

How does a larger tyre better- lol i just wanna sure on this

- better grip?

- better stability when turning?

Did they change anything else? Like need bigger tuning fork, etc?

I'm really interested

Bro,

Will this affect the warranty?

How does a larger tyre better- lol i just wanna sure on this

- better grip?

Did they change anything else? Like need bigger tuning fork, etc?

I'm really interested

Bro, to ur answer for larger tyres..

- better grip?

Its depend on the brand u are buying, but so far what i know Pirelli is better den the stock IRC..

Turning wise not much different, as scooter cant really corner baring..

Did they change anything else?

It doest change ur fc.. Bigger tyre use slightly more fuel as big tyres weight increases..

Like need bigger tuning fork, etc?

Not really.. But might have abit shaking if u bring high speed during turning due to the increase size of cz the weight increase..

Hi guys,

I used to own the pearl white pcx125 - fbf3971y. Changed a lot of parts and accessories and I've with me a bunch of stock items like air filter box, casings, stock mirror, original seat, windshield etc. If the owner on the bike is here, please feel free to pm me to collect by this week. If all others are interested, ease let me know and I will sell it at cheap price just to clear off.

Ride safe people!

Former rides:

HONDA SP (FP4733L) - CAGIVA MITO (FS7923U) - GILERA RUNNER (FS6524U) - HONDA SHADOW (FP5522Y) - HONDA PCX (FBF3971Y) - HONDA CB400 VTEC 1 (FS2994Y) - YAMAHA FZ1S (FBA5057A) - HONDA CBR400RR-R (FQ6676A)

Current ride:

Dec 2013-Present: Kia Picanto (M)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]279817[/ATTACH]

My New PCX 150 Red. With COE $7,800.

From which shop?

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg