SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Exhaust] System

dreamtcs

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what's the difference between the yoshimura Tri-Oval and Round cone type exhaust?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

that's informative, how about performance compare with this two pipe?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

holy fukk!! was walkin towards my bike at the carpark.. then heard a DRZ coming from behind.. wah knn!! spark with the yoshi tri cone, ccb fukkin loud sia!! its loud and the tone is super!! mc donald rider some more, glamour sia hahaha.. plus! his spark using fender eliminator sia!! some sought like r6 tail.. nice!!

Anyone experiencing mild headache using yoshi? shld come together with an earplug at least...:cheeky: but the quality n workmanship of the exhaust is superb... :thumb:
You ride bike never wear helmet? So loud? :sweat:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

holy fukk!! was walkin towards my bike at the carpark.. then heard a DRZ coming from behind.. wah knn!! spark with the yoshi tri cone, ccb fukkin loud sia!! its loud and the tone is super!! mc donald rider some more, glamour sia hahaha.. plus! his spark using fender eliminator sia!! some sought like r6 tail.. nice!!

Wah. That guy confirm travelling around feeling like some god sia. I've heard one before but it didn't sound as loud as what you claim like leh.

Live to ride another day.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1076/img0048u.jpg

Hahahahah action.

Wah really lah bro... sensitive ears i think... anyway those wanting to get these high quality made in japan exhaust for ur thailand made bikes, by all means go ahead...

but buy already dun give that dat yaya papaya face "i got yoshi n urs is stock *bluek*" kinda face... :dot: Most i can safely say can afford but we actually have other commitments (kids,family,R109?) to set aside for rainy days...:angel:

really got so loud ??? too bad haven't see any spark with yoshi yet....