SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda 1200V4 Crosstourer

FastForward

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21.5L with reserve for crosstourer? hmm... Africa Twin 23L.. i tried my AT, 360km before reserve.. No matter wat, Honda Rawks!!! hehehe...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/danny2913/1.jpg

Where is RaaZ Now???

Life Is A Journey... Enjoy The Trip...

Only if all engines were made equal.... Fuel consumption that it.

Hence, if the V4 is a thirsty one, a bigger tank means further mileage.

If the XTourer drinks at 16km/L, it'll go max 366km before running on fumes and 264km if it has 5L of reserve.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

• 2 weeks later...
Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

here also u wun buy 1.......:dozed:

come...come...prove it wrong...wooohaaa....:cheeky:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

• 3 weeks later...
Yup..... Interested parties pls swamp to Looi's.

wow the salesman at looi's estimated 36k on the road without accessories

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. It doesn't mean its wrong or right."

Doesnt appeal to me leh the crosstourer...

Paparoti.... I reckon it is a case of beauty in the eyes of the beholder... Photos are not zhun one... Must go down to see the bike itself and sit on it to see got feeling anot... But I decided to keep my TDM for awhile more. Until the COE expiry date in Dec at least. Then will go see see look look.... Maybe get a KTM530EXC-R???? :cheeky:

i was quoted 28K machine price...

all in..should be almost similar to XT1200...

about 32-33K OTR....

HL had a promo for the S10 XT1200 for OTR $33K without insurance with free top & side panniers, engine crash guard, skid plate. But it ended 31/3. Would have been a pushing point for the X'Tourer if the promo for the S10 is still on.

Anyway beary..... Didi you 'camou'ed' your ride??

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Last weenend went down take a "Seat " liao...

NC700X 19k OTR.

Xtourer as wat beary mentioned.

the 700cc fella turns off with small tank... only 14.7.

Feels damn small and light....

2 up touring should be pretty out of breath...

Xtourer.... PRETTY EXPENSIVE...

both headcowling small small.. jus like S10....

see liao bit off....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

HL had a promo for the S10 XT1200 for OTR $33K without insurance with free top & side panniers, engine crash guard, skid plate. But it ended 31/3. Would have been a pushing point for the X'Tourer if the promo for the S10 is still on.

Anyway beary..... Didi you 'camou'ed' your ride??

yeah..did a little DIY with a fren...hahaha! jus for fun! :cheeky:

Riding With Passion, Kruzer Club Singapore

www.kruzer.sg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5359/bikeypulaumawar.jpg

Paparoti.... I reckon it is a case of beauty in the eyes of the beholder... Photos are not zhun one... Must go down to see the bike itself and sit on it to see got feeling anot... But I decided to keep my TDM for awhile more. Until the COE expiry date in Dec at least. Then will go see see look look.... Maybe get a KTM530EXC-R???? :cheeky:

Hi Pie-Kia,

I oredi went to view and sat on it. I like the fact that it has V4, ABS, TC, spoke wheels etc... but the design doesnt appeal to me. So giving it a pass. And 21L is not big afterall.

Hi Pie-Kia,

I oredi went to view and sat on it. I like the fact that it has V4, ABS, TC, spoke wheels etc... but the design doesnt appeal to me. So giving it a pass. And 21L is not big afterall.

Perhaps it'll be wise to wait for other shops or BS to start bringing it in then the price might soften.

The technology on the XTourer is impressive. And as for looks it all boils down to individual. I used to HATE the looks of a TDM. And now I'm riding one. Hahahaha!!

No rush anyway.... But good to have a few more options for adventure tourers. And also on Sillypore shore is the Triumph Explorer 1200 at Mahs. Now that is a beauty......

#ShutUp_and_Ride