SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

how to make kr powerful?

b01

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hmmm@Dec 19 2006, 02:45 AM

go use chamber pipe, port carb,port block,use racing bearings,port exhaust intake,change spoke tyres..but no use so owerful if u cant handle it..

juz wait for yr class 2

Agree..Power is nothing without control..Just wait till get Class 2 then buy bigger bike..Power available where and as when you want it..A 2b bike will always be a 2b bike..

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by b01@Dec 19 2006, 02:20 AM

hey there, jus wanna check up for a fren of mine.... can anyone tell me how to make krr150 powerful? in terms of engine and so on.... thnx..

buy zx14.:thumb:

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

Originally posted by gabriel06@Dec 20 2006, 12:58 AM

lose weight. the lighter the rider the faster the bike... cheap and good

I can't agree more. I heard that by losing 2 pounds you effectively gain one horsepower. (1kg = 2.2lbs)

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

put in a 1000cc engine...

Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

More power means more fuel consumption...parts wear out faster...think about it...and if ur going for more power,dont forget to upgrade ur brakes..:smile:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

how powerful u want ur 2b bike to be??

u want power.. be patient and wait 2 years :)

that is power !

dun waste money on 2b bikes.. thats how i feel.. save money on 2b.. and 2a.. cos if u want a class 2 bike its not gg to be cheap !

good luck :)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/gabriel06/Rxk2_edit.jpg

danger is no stranger to a lonely ranger

Originally posted by rhema83@Dec 20 2006, 09:04 AM

I can't agree more. I heard that by losing 2 pounds you effectively gain one horsepower. (1kg = 2.2lbs)

hmm.. bro nvr heard that b4 man.. if 1 horse per KG sounds good man !

Originally posted by rhema83@Dec 20 2006, 09:04 AM

:sweat: :sweat: Dude, I'm fat to begin with, so if I lose 20kg, effectively I'm gaining 20bhp on my 20bhp 125cc bike? 40bhp?

Or for that matter, if you put it another way, if the bike makes 20bhp (assuming with a 20kg lighter rider) meaning I'm effectively riding around town with 0bhp cos of the extra 20kg I lug around my waist?

:giddy: :giddy: IMHO don't quite make sense either way.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5600/kuantan049596tc9.jpg

Originally posted by stroker@Dec 21 2006, 07:23 AM

:sweat: :sweat: Dude, I'm fat to begin with, so if I lose 20kg, effectively I'm gaining 20bhp on my 20bhp 125cc bike? 40bhp?

Or for that matter, if you put it another way, if the bike makes 20bhp (assuming with a 20kg lighter rider) meaning I'm effectively riding around town with 0bhp cos of the extra 20kg I lug around my waist?

:giddy: :giddy: IMHO don't quite make sense either way.

haha good one there.. but yeah i am damm sure there will be greater performance if the rider is lighter..

but that formula might not be accurate :)

i think wat he means is that

MR A weighs 80kg

MR b weighs 60kg

both riding same bike... bike A would need to work harder right? there is surely some difference.. bike B requires less energy to move at the same speed. so i think might not be horse power gain.. more like how hard ur engine works..

engine A needs X amount of torque to move the same distance

engine B needs (X - wateva amount) amount of torque to move the same distance

so those who talk abt fuel consumption also have to take into consideration alot of things like weight, tyres, engine oil, etc......... :)

thats why horse jockeys are very light ! haha and short.. i think i should do that job man ! haha.. heard it pays damm well.. and when u win ! hohoho :)

maybe some rich tai tai will ta-pow u ;) haha..

sorry abit OT here~

A 2b bike will always be a 2b bike, not true, in making some changes you can at least plug the difference in power, that is why i got owned by a malaysian racing RXZ on my 400cc bike :cry: :cry:

Things done so far:

Brand new rear suspension, new rubbers in carbs, serviced carbs, double bubble windscreen, voltmeter, Pilot Sport tyres, Did o ring + VAZ sprokets, front brake pump, gaskets + waterpump oil seal, Maxima CoolAid, 2nd hand rear hugger, 2nd hand front brake disc, Fizz Power brake pads front and back, 2nd hand front and back rims, Yusa battery, Reconditioned 2nd hand carbs by Planet, Front sticker number plate, front wheel bearings, new clutch plates, fortuna paintwork sponsored by spastic driver, Keitin tank pad.

Need sugar mommy for : Hel brake lines and top end overhaul.

Originally posted by mitosis@Dec 21 2006, 08:20 PM

A 2b bike will always be a 2b bike, not true, in making some changes you can at least plug the difference in power, that is why i got owned by a malaysian racing RXZ on my 400cc bike :cry: :cry:

A 2b bike will always be a 2b bike in the sense that it will never be more than 200cc..You gettin smoked by a racing RXZ from malaysia..Well all I can say is they have the best racers even on a smaller bike..Its not the bike..Its the rider that makes the most difference..No offence but they have the skill and control of the bike..Like I said power is nothing witout control..

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

bro go jb! abang kasi meter habis! my friend rxz, i ever tried meter roll :giddy: they pull out the stop pin at end of meter!! petrol also drink like siow! need alot $$ bro! abt $800, confirm u can fly! pm me for shop. maybe he let u try his sprint bike!!

ps: if can wait for ur class 2a/2 better. bigger tyre & better braking system. my 2cents worth. peace :bounce:

Originally posted by Terrible One@Dec 23 2006, 06:52 AM

Put a number 46 sticker on it can already.. Comfirm fast wan.. Trust me..

Cheap and cost-effective... :thumb:

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough

Originally posted by Terrible One@Dec 23 2006, 06:52 AM

Put a number 46 sticker on it can already.. Comfirm fast wan.. Trust me..

instant 46BHP gain y settle for less? :sweat: :sweat: wads full sys compared to the sticker man, no whr close.. haha

Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching..

2005 - 2005 Aprilia RS125 FR6755A

2005 - 2006 Honda Wave S FW5450J

2006 - 2007 Honda CBR 400 RR FQ6676A

2007 - 2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 K5 FZ414G

2008 - 200? Yamaha YZF R1 A* 86 *

2008 - 2009 Honda CB400 Vtec 1 FR8377U

2009 - 2009 Honda Wave S FX4974R

Originally posted by M@+r!X@Dec 23 2006, 08:07 PM

instant 46BHP gain y settle for less? :sweat: :sweat: wads full sys compared to the sticker man, no whr close.. haha

True..I just pasted a MUGEN POWER sticker on my bike and it became fast..:cheeky:

Originally posted by compfused@Dec 23 2006, 08:51 PM

True..I just pasted a MUGEN POWER sticker on my bike and it became fast..:cheeky:

Good...Then i pasted "Kopi Tongkat Ali" sticker,and my vespa suddenly can run the whole night...:lovestruck:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

but i tot by putting sticker, it will make ur bike heavier, therefore slower? not true?

or issit must be the correct sticker? Hello Kitty sticker how?