SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

supercrier

Hi fellow riders,

Was wondering how are the reviews of this gorgeous bike? Recently saw one riding past through PIE (Kawasaki Trademark green), sound from it pretty good.

Is anyone riding it, cause thinking of getting it.

If I do get it, I hope we can set up an club and followed by subsequent riding trips.

Hope to hear from you guys!! Cheers!! :p

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Yup, I heard machine price cost like at around 8.5K, plus insurance and the rising COE prices, probably hit around 12K?? Taking a longer loan will lessen the load though..

Btw the two colours available are their trademark Racing Green and Mysterious Black. I would choose the earlier, more flexibility for decals i suppose?

Cheers!!

Yup, I heard machine price cost like at around 8.5K, plus insurance and the rising COE prices, probably hit around 12K?? Taking a longer loan will lessen the load though..

Btw the two colours available are their trademark Racing Green and Mysterious Black. I would choose the earlier, more flexibility for decals i suppose?

Cheers!!

Cheers!!

its a real nice bike. i've sat on it and seen a few.

however, kawasaki's arent as popular here as they are in malaysia.

and the ninja is a 250 cc engine, many 2a holders like to maximise the cc capacity they have, so they go for RVF, Super 4, DRZ etc. max out the cc= max out the power they can have.

but the ninja is good also. its like a bigger version of a 2b bike. easy to ride, comfortable, looks nice, nimble and very agile because of its weight.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

Cheers!!

Anyone riding this bike in this forum? What is the top speed you manage to hit?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/urylle/284668.gif

Biting on the fray of my hair, I muse upon the way to find the oasis of evermore beyond the vertical horizon, I shall join the windupdeads in owl city, neither my safetysuit nor my red jumpsuit apparatus can save me, cuz I mistook a death cab for cutie in plain white T's...

Stated top speed was 170km/h... easily bust the speed limit

So you've broke 170? Stock?

Biting on the fray of my hair, I muse upon the way to find the oasis of evermore beyond the vertical horizon, I shall join the windupdeads in owl city, neither my safetysuit nor my red jumpsuit apparatus can save me, cuz I mistook a death cab for cutie in plain white T's...

So you've broke 170? Stock?

Oh, you haven got the bike yet... Sorry...

Hi there,

I managed to get the bike, still fairly new and doing my run in now.

1) Very good controls, due to it's raised handlebars.

2) Fuel consumption with constant speed (80-100kmph), average 250km/17l.

3) Exhaust sound is pretty good plus it's fuel injected as well.

4) Pickup is pretty good, 100kmph in 3-5secs.

5) Overall good design, with fair amounts of mods available. (Check ebay).

Hope this information helps for all future Kawi Ninja 250R riders!!

Hi there,

I managed to get the bike, still fairly new and doing my run in now.

1) Very good controls, due to it's raised handlebars.

2) Fuel consumption with constant speed (80-100kmph), average 250km/17l.

3) Exhaust sound is pretty good plus it's fuel injected as well.

4) Pickup is pretty good, 100kmph in 3-5secs.

5) Overall good design, with fair amounts of mods available. (Check ebay).

6) Low seat height 785mm (which is a plus for female riders).

Hope this information helps for all future Kawi Ninja 250R riders!!

@supercrier, for a 250cc to hit 100kph within 3-5 secs seems a bit far-fetched. Typical 600cc requires about 4s to hit that speed you know. Even my FJR is rated at 3.4s only. Did you time it yourself? Time passes by faster than you think when you're on a bike.

http://www.dancewithshadows.com/autoindia/kawasaki-ninja-250r-launched-in-india-price-is-rs-2-69-lac/

This website tested the bike and listed 0-100 kmph in 8.1 seconds. This looks more realistic and still impressive enough for a 250.

the fc quite bad ah...

Riders from other countries are clocking 20-22 km/l on a carb model. Maybe supercrier's still in running in stage.

Nonetheless, its 4 valves per cylinder, performance and fc ain't good friends to begin with.