SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Scooter Chatterbox Jan-2007

Brembo

Originally posted by Brembo@May 02, 2007 01:01 pm

you know, the nature of dumping...is that when you have to go, you have to go...

;)

Is not dun wanna 2 go, is already out!!

Well, sometime "sh*t" happen!! Really.

:help:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Brembo@May 02, 2007 06:40 pm

just for the record...

nothing looks better then this photo!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/P1010203.jpg

hahaha...

*faster run away...wait kena :gun: :angry:

:lol:

Ohz... who's that? :confused: think my vespa pics nicer :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Where are all the photo that we took at Phuket Tour 2007. :confused:

I have given my to Uncle Leong.

Momo where are you :smile:

History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

hehe...dun blame momo...the photos are all with me...

i will cut all the participants a copy...

i was missing over the weekend...just came back....

I went 2 places over the weekend...here are 2 key pictures....

you guys should guess them easily.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/cameronMG.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/malaccaMG.jpg

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by CCK@May 06, 2007 09:45 pm

Heard from Hamid you went to Faser Hill :confused:

where did he got the idea i went fraser hill?

:confused:

no lah...i went cameron (again!) Seremban town and malacca...

last minute trip with a fren...abit adventurous, reach there liao then

hunt for hotel...anyway, off peak period should be no prob.

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

wah!! last minutes ar went cameron? knn, piyi must be at japan liao lor like tat!!

WAIT.........mai kay kay lah, post 2 stupid pictures to prove is it?? either is the last phuket trip or cut and paste 1!!

I thought i saw the califonia park overnight at Hotel 81 geylang last weekend???

o_O

With every good wishes

Mark C.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

Originally posted by Mark C.@May 06, 2007 10:38 pm

wah!! last minutes ar went cameron? knn, piyi must be at japan liao lor like tat!!

WAIT.........mai kay kay lah, post 2 stupid pictures to prove is it?? either is the last phuket trip or cut and paste 1!!

I thought i saw the califonia park overnight at Hotel 81 geylang last weekend???

o_O

Then what were you doing there as well? Don't give lame excuses by saying you go there for makan hor... :nono:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

yah she's at hokkaido now...haiz enjoying the weather...

darn, I think its the season or something...Cameron's not that cold anymore.

but still I enjoy the corners still...this time we went up the old way and came down the new one.

in fact, we (me and junior Leong) found quite a few decent hotels with good rates.

went to the Boh estate and climb the Boh plantation and stuff...this time got more time to do all these, the last time was a bit rush.

love it...will do it again soon.

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by recko@May 07, 2007 12:28 am

Then what were you doing there as well? Don't give lame excuses by saying you go there for makan hor... :nono:

Lame excuse for wat?? i go there to visit you, remembered??? :help:

:D

With every good wishes

Mark C.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

Originally posted by Mark C.@May 07, 2007 10:05 am

Lame excuse for wat?? i go there to visit you, remembered??? :help:

:D

Haha, u can't sabo me man! I've got witnesses to prove that I'm at other places over the entire wkend. It's ok lah bro, we all can understand your needs... :lol:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

Originally posted by Brembo@May 07, 2007 09:27 am

yah she's at hokkaido now...haiz enjoying the weather...

darn, I think its the season or something...Cameron's not that cold anymore.

but still I enjoy the corners still...this time we went up the old way and came down the new one.

in fact, we (me and junior Leong) found quite a few decent hotels with good rates.

went to the Boh estate and climb the Boh plantation and stuff...this time got more time to do all these, the last time was a bit rush.

love it...will do it again soon.

Good that you like Cameron cos I make it a point to go up every year at least once. :angel:

And it's now known that although Cameron is higher than Genting, the latter is cooler.

Originally posted by Edwin :D@May 07, 2007 11:23 am

Good that you like Cameron cos I make it a point to go up every year at least once. :angel:

And it's now known that although Cameron is higher than Genting, the latter is cooler.

yah...in fact, i didnt spend too much at Cameron, not much to spend on anyway.

its actually good I am thinking, to go up once every 3 months or something.

although its not as cool now, but standing on top of the plantation and feeling the breeze really take me away from our busy and hectic city life. eh Edwin, maybe we go up again in July or something.

i have cross a personalrecord of clocking 312km non-stop from Cameron (via new route) to Seremban RnR. Now my tolerance level is higher, 1 shot from GP to malacca is a breeze now. :lol:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by Brembo@May 07, 2007 12:13 pm

yah...in fact, i didnt spend too much at Cameron, not much to spend on anyway.

its actually good I am thinking, to go up once every 3 months or something.

although its not as cool now, but standing on top of the plantation and feeling the breeze really take me away from our busy and hectic city life. eh Edwin, maybe we go up again in July or something.

i have cross a personalrecord of clocking 312km non-stop from Cameron (via new route) to Seremban RnR. Now my tolerance level is higher, 1 shot from GP to malacca is a breeze now. :lol:

Caught the touring bug big time huh. :lol:

Every 3 months is an overkill la... :help: And must see the season also, monsoon is a no-no up there... Landslide is a regular occurence then.

Next round should try Ipoh then Gerik... that one very steam one...

On a personal note, although one shot 300km plus is achievable, I'll rather stick to short burst of 150 to 200km with short rest...before the next burst. Longer time on the saddle, higher danger of fatigue getting the better of judgement. :goodluck:

yeah...caught a big touring bug...hmm you got a point on the seasons periods and the landslide thingie, didnt thought of that but well I got tons of things to learn still.

next few times u bring me around loh... ;)

the 300click is just a trial only...wont be a normal practice...i prefer short burst too..got time for cig breaks too. its just not too healthy to go so long a shot (but then too short will result me taking more smoking breaks! o_O whatever...). At the last 50 click, i was already on the brink of hallucinating liao ( :lol: call me weak lah)

the only thing that set me back is that I dun really have a bike to call my own, and those that arent my own, arent really nice for touring :p

shh....i shouldnt contradict my position!

:faint:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by Brembo@May 07, 2007 11:04 pm

the 300click is just a trial only...wont be a normal practice...i prefer short burst too..got time for cig breaks too. its just not too healthy to go so long a shot (but then too short will result me taking more smoking breaks! o_O whatever...). At the last 50 click, i was already on the brink of hallucinating liao ( :lol: call me weak lah)

well i guess u are well-trained

cos i heard u were singing to urself on the way from phuket cos ur hp become a mini fish-tank as a result from the war o_O

think u got ur training from tat trip... :lol:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Originally posted by who_noe@May 07, 2007 11:12 pm

well i guess u are well-trained

cos i heard u were singing to urself on the way from phuket cos ur hp become a mini fish-tank as a result from the war o_O

think u got ur training from tat trip... :lol:

:lol: I got a hard time keeping myself awake without my music!

haiz the lesson i have learnt from tat trip is to get better waterproofing

packaging for my hp and all the rest of my electronic gadgets on my next phuket trip! hehe...

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by Brembo@May 07, 2007 11:36 pm

:lol: I got a hard time keeping myself awake without my music!

haiz the lesson i have learnt from tat trip is to get better waterproofing

packaging for my hp and all the rest of my electronic gadgets on my next phuket trip! hehe...

i kept all my things in ziplock bag than dump into my box :lol:

1 of the forum member(NEO) i saw over there place his walkie talkie in those normal plastic bag :faint:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

Originally posted by who_noe@May 08, 2007 12:01 am

i kept all my things in ziplock bag than dump into my box :lol:

1 of the forum member(NEO) i saw over there place his walkie talkie in those normal plastic bag :faint:

hey the thing is that I kept my hp and my passport in a ziploc bag already...and the whole bag is filled with water and my hp is bobbing up and down inside in when i took the bag out at the end of the day. :lol:

Think i will get a small water rafting bag for all my barang for my next water war :lol:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Originally posted by Brembo@May 08, 2007 09:48 am

hey the thing is that I kept my hp and my passport in a ziploc bag already...and the whole bag is filled with water and my hp is bobbing up and down inside in when i took the bag out at the end of the day. :lol:

Think i will get a small water rafting bag for all my barang for my next water war :lol:

tat mean u never Zip properly or the ziplock already have holes liao :lol:

Originally posted by Brembo@May 07, 2007 11:04 pm

yeah...caught a big touring bug...hmm you got a point on the seasons periods and the landslide thingie, didnt thought of that but well I got tons of things to learn still.

next few times u bring me around loh... ;)

the only thing that set me back is that I dun really have a bike to call my own, and those that arent my own, arent really nice for touring :p

shh....i shouldnt contradict my position!

:faint:

Actually, riding your own bike for tour is an enjoyment in itself. But kind of ridiculous to be getting one bike for yourself now as you can choose and pick from the stable there.

Now thinking what to do this month end holiday liao...