SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

Originally posted by Silverwinger@Jul 11 2005, 11:45 PM

They might as will cut their heads off at the same time. :sian: 10 years = 50% interest of the amount you borrowed.

I am just trying to inform those newbie what is good and bad, no harm intended. :smile:

Understood.

Think, some of the riders understood this scheme too but nevertheless, they still took up the offer.

:giddy:

P.S..think i make a mistake...should be max 5 yrs loan only.

:cheeky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/1.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

even though 10 years financing for automobiles is like 30% of the loan but they dont eat up all your interest even if u decides to sell your car after 2 years.lol thats like 18k interest for a 60k loan

Btw the bike shop guy told me small bikes(afew grands) 5% big bikes(10

Originally posted by GTSFreak@Jul 11 2005, 05:55 PM

KNN, shop starts to play punk already. First promised me the bike will come out last Thursday, then early this week, after that say by this coming Thursday. Now latest news, the bike will come out before 20th July 2005. I think one more time, they will say the bike will be coming out NEXT YEAR liaoz!!! Feel like cancelling the order. Bloody hell, if not serious in doing bussiness, close down the shop lah. Wah liao wey!!! :nono:

I tell u a story,last year i placed an order for 04R1 with Al***rt motors,they made me wait 2 months with random stories like shipment and hong leong crap,i placed my IC there for 2 months.which is not legally appropriate,finally i went down,kicked up a fuss and made them promise me a date to give me the bike if not i demanded my deposit of 8500 to be returned.They then promised me to give me in a week's time.BUT at a different price.i demanded my refund with every right to do so.He then he asked me to put some 150dollars deposit and challanged me to buy the else where bike at a cheaper price within a week.Then i kicked up a fuss again protesting my rights as it is HE who breached the contract.Then he said..ok ËûÂèµÄÎÒ²»Ïë×÷ÄãµÄÉúÒâÁË(please change your encoding to chinese chars),and lan lan gave me back my money n IC¡£

Originally posted by ex-vtec@Jul 12 2005, 07:00 PM

Yesterday, i went to LEE motor and ask about the GTS. Its $8000 plus ins, tax agreement, gst. My age 27 with downpamant $1500 and mthly is $202. interest 4%. Any better shop?

I got mine at southern wind. 7.7k otr include insurance 2nd party, for 27yrs old. But its 5% interest.. Now i'm thinking to throw 5k in as downpayment or gonna drag the loan..

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/AT5555r/EnforcerGTR.jpg

1999-2000 :: NSR125r

2000-2002 :: CBR400rr

2002-2005 :: YZF R1

2005-2006 :: SYM GTS

2006-2010 :: Honda STx

2010-2013 :: Kawasaki GTR1400

2013-2015 :: BMW GSA

2016- ???? :: BMW GSA LC

Originally posted by -Gu0Zz-@Jul 12 2005, 01:20 PM

I tell u a story,last year i placed an order for 04R1 with Al***rt motors,they made me wait 2 months with random stories like shipment and hong leong crap,i placed my IC there for 2 months.which is not legally appropriate,finally i went down,kicked up a fuss and made them promise me a date to give me the bike if not i demanded my deposit of 8500 to be returned.They then promised me to give me in a week's time.BUT at a different price.i demanded my refund with every right to do so.He then he asked me to put some 150dollars deposit and challanged me to buy the else where bike at a cheaper price within a week.Then i kicked up a fuss again protesting my rights as it is HE who breached the contract.Then he said..ok ËûÂèµÄÎÒ²»Ïë×÷ÄãµÄÉúÒâÁË(please change your encoding to chinese chars),and lan lan gave me back my money n IC¡£

Well bro, I guess your situation is worst as more money is involved. BTW, when are you getting your GTS bro?

No Signature

Originally posted by ex-vtec@Jul 12 2005, 07:00 PM

Yesterday, i went to LEE motor and ask about the GTS. Its $8000 plus ins, tax agreement, gst. My age 27 with downpamant $1500 and mthly is $202. interest 4%. Any better shop?

Today go Mah Pte, itchy ask abt GTS.

"HINT" try to get below 4% lor (Its possible).

10% downpayment.

:smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/viffer/1.jpg

Thz friday, sum1 is organizing a gather\ing at kallang kfc. Any gts riders going?? I dun even knw a single soul here in the forum.... maybe we can gather gts riders together.............a get to knw session...especialli me whois new here... coz I dun wanna b lonely no more........:smile:

Originally posted by roadmaster29@Jul 13 2005, 12:00 AM

Thz friday, sum1 is organizing a gather\ing at kallang kfc. Any gts riders going?? I dun even knw a single soul here in the forum.... maybe we can gather gts riders together.............a get to knw session...especialli me whois new here... coz I dun wanna b lonely no more........:smile:

All of us were newbies once upon a time. Just take the first step and you'll know them fellas soon enough. So.........just come. I'll be late though if I do come.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Bout my GTS...

recently, had coolant leakage..realli tot it was one of the hose. Went back to Mah n got it rectified. Actually, it was the thermostat cover. Got it replaced........ under warranty. So guys, once u hav ur gts, try to hav ur temp up to at least 2nd bar. I've tried tt n after overnite, there's leakage. I'm gonna look at the ground for any leakage again b4 go to werk. Hopefully no more leakage.

Juz FYI, according to Mah, we can use semi synthetic EO. Juz FYI.

Btw, has any1 found a workshop manual for gts?? Wanna knw more bout the internal parts.

Just got my bike on sat. First impression very bad :mad: as I take the bike out of the shop my meter when blank. And send it back to repair it took 2hrs :sian: for the technician to check and come up with no answer of why it happen. Force to change 1 but during the changing the meter come back up don’t know what happen. Until now it still ok. Scare some day it might happen again. Anybody have the same problem as me?

BTW anybody know where I can buy the plastic thing to hold road tax. I’m new in riding bike don’t know where to buy all the stuff for bike:sweat: . Any recommendation and also anybody know where is the good location to fix the road tax.

:smile:

when you first time buy season parking than they got give oyu liao one leh...

har??? the after sales service is so jia lat ah??? brand new bike meter go blank the very first day?hhhmmm :giddy:

no active trips since 2006

Originally posted by Fass@Jul 13 2005, 01:32 PM

Don't buy lah, just keep in the bike lor

need to buy meh... when i got my bike they give me 2.. i never use at all.. i just keep everything in an envlope n keep in the compartment...

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

LoViNg A pErSoN iS nOt 1 dAy MaTtEr bUt LeAvInG a PeRsOn iS 1 MiN dEcIsIoN

Originally posted by Shark@Jul 13 2005, 02:54 PM

TP can saman u $20 for not display road tax

U can always tell them that it always got stolen. But u have it in ur bike instead of displaying in fear of getting stolen again. I have not display my season parking and my road tax for 3 years now. No problem at all.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/AT5555r/EnforcerGTR.jpg

1999-2000 :: NSR125r

2000-2002 :: CBR400rr

2002-2005 :: YZF R1

2005-2006 :: SYM GTS

2006-2010 :: Honda STx

2010-2013 :: Kawasaki GTR1400

2013-2015 :: BMW GSA

2016- ???? :: BMW GSA LC

wher got place to display all these... I always carry these 2 things wif me as i put in the bike.. my bike is sym scooter leh.. not car leh.. can just paste it there..

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

LoViNg A pErSoN iS nOt 1 dAy MaTtEr bUt LeAvInG a PeRsOn iS 1 MiN dEcIsIoN

I ever got stopped before, road tax was in box (by accident but he didn't say anuthing). He wanted to see my insurance and license though

http://www.solidah.com/mystuff/dbsmall.jpghttp://www.solidah.com/mystuff/scootlogo.gifhttp://www.danasoft.com/sig/pharkee01.jpg

Originally posted by Scarab@Jul 13 2005, 12:07 AM

All of us were newbies once upon a time. Just take the first step and you'll know them fellas soon enough. So.........just come. I'll be late though if I do come.

always say you are some SYT (sweet young thing) ... wanna get top know abou tbikes ... I bet at least 10 riders will meetup with you, regardless of weather,location and time.

just a suggestion ... next time lah ...

:sweat:

http://www.topheavy.com

BIG IS BEAUTIFUL.

http://www.geocities.com/lokeks/

My audio page

Fiat Grande Punto 5DR Auto

Originally posted by hanson2020@Jul 13 2005, 05:40 PM

hi guy how u guy put the quote thing ar? I'm new man so sorry if I ask stupid question :sweat:

While u r reding thz, can u see the "quote" button on the top right side of thz particular box?? Click on it............