SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

Originally posted by rider80@Jul 14 2005, 09:37 AM

Thanx bro will go real slow.

Me first time riding auto bike if any bro saw a gts go very slow, that will be me :cheeky:

Will be getting my gts this sat :smile:

Slow is best............ enjoy the sound of the winds.......... juz b patience..... dun ram ur rpm to at most 7....... n btw, dun drag the bike during running in........

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by LiTtlE dEvIlS@Jul 14 2005, 09:03 AM

I m the lady rider for joyride... riding a efi 180... in starting the bike is quite heavy to handle but when u get use to it u will love it as it easy to use.. enjoy

:thumb: Cool~ Didn't know you r a lady.

Yeah, this bike is heavy at times. U noe, when it's off the stand then u'r not standing properly, it feels like it can fall anytime.

Luckily mine hasn't fell. :sweat:

Back then when I was still an L-plate,i stood beside the bike. Din't pay attention to the bike & it fell the other side. :cheeky:

Oh ya, there's a kitty who love to slp on my bike. :help:

It's fur is all everywhere. Shucks~!

--Lvin--

Hi guys,

Anybody know how to pump GTS to full tank :confused: . Sorry for asking stupid question but I nvr successfully pump my GTS 2 full tank :cheeky: . The pump always stop and left 1 bar and I don't know if it's full lia or still can continue. If can continue how much more? Scare continue all the petrol just come out and spoil my GTS. Hv 2 learn 2 pump full tank man if not rugi ar when go JB and didn't pump full tank. :help:

Cool, Auto transmission like cars for Scooter. My guess was that O/D function will be the same like my car. As for the D, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, it kinda of alraight for bike to have 6gear while my cerato only have 4. Cool. Something revolution for scooter. No more CVT!

:sian: On second, if transmission spoil... repair will be expensive like my car's transmission?

Car:

Leisure driving and family outing

Kia Cerato/Auto/Sedan:

Present FC: 11.03km/L

Originally posted by coollce@Jul 15 2005, 12:04 AM

:thumb: Cool~ Didn't know you r a lady.

Yeah, this bike is heavy at times. U noe, when it's off the stand then u'r not standing properly, it feels like it can fall anytime.

Luckily mine hasn't fell. :sweat:

Back then when I was still an L-plate,i stood beside the bike. Din't pay attention to the bike & it fell the other side. :cheeky:

Oh ya, there's a kitty who love to slp on my bike. :help:

It's fur is all everywhere. Shucks~!

--Lvin--

Thks.. Just a new female rider lah..

I hate raining days lor.. I had drop the bike few times also at raining days as it lost balance... when it full tank is even worse.. but i enjoy ride tis efi 180.. it easy to control..

If i put bike cover then ther will be a cat always sleep n peep at my bike I hate it as it stinks.. so tat why never put cover anymore..

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

LoViNg A pErSoN iS nOt 1 dAy MaTtEr bUt LeAvInG a PeRsOn iS 1 MiN dEcIsIoN

Originally posted by sigg4@Jul 15 2005, 09:33 AM

you just squeeze the nozel lor when it reach the brim liao it will stop by itself one mah...

I did I lock the nozel and it auto stop. So I think it's full but when turn on the bike it still left 1 bar. How I really know it's full if I manual press it and it over shot then I will rugi and also bike will smell like petrol station

u shd be able to c when it full or not even though the indicator shown bal of 1 bar..when u move off it will auto be full tank

TrUe lOvE is Not loViNg a pErFecT pErsOn but loVinG an ImPreFeCt PeRsoN cOmpLeTelY

WrOng to CliNg to wHat yOu sHoUldN't b3lieVe in or to fAiL to aSk tHe tRuth you s33k

iN tHiS wOrLd ThErE iS nO sUcH tHiNgS aS fAiRy TaLeS tHaT iS y I oNlY gIvE u A pRoMiSe To LoVe U fOrEvEr

Originally posted by hanson2020@Jul 15 2005, 11:35 AM

I did I lock the nozel and it auto stop. So I think it's full but when turn on the bike it still left 1 bar. How I really know it's full if I manual press it and it over shot then I will rugi and also bike will smell like petrol station

Most to most the petrol will leak to to the sides then drop down to the floor-mat mah... Can always wipe it off. Like that you wont know if u reach full tank already. And normally for most bikes, the petrol will tend to seep in some-more so you can pump in a bit more just so it reches the brim... :smile:

:slapforehead:

Originally posted by wolverlne@Jul 15 2005, 02:50 PM

do pple prefer Joyride 200 or EFI more?

is there any weight difference between this 2 models?

compare between joyride 200 n EFI.. I think EFI will hv a better outlook.. Best is pearl white.. the most beautiful color but black look more classic... hehee

Originally posted by hanson2020@Jul 15 2005, 09:11 AM

Hi guys,

Anybody know how to pump GTS to full tank :confused: . Sorry for asking stupid question but I nvr successfully pump my GTS 2 full tank  :cheeky: . The pump always stop and left 1 bar and I don't know if it's full lia or still can continue. If can continue how much more? Scare continue all the petrol just come out and spoil my GTS. Hv 2 learn 2 pump full tank man if not rugi ar when go JB and didn't pump full tank. :help:

Bro.......

park ur GTS on main stand. THen, manually pump the petrol into the tank. U cant lock the trigger of the nozzle. So, when it's nearly to the brim, slowly pump carefully,. I've tried to pump from absolutely empty, n to the max, itz bout 12.5L.

when pumping the petrol, always look at the hole.... slowly pump it to the max.

Remember, put on the main stand, not the side stand. If kiasu, u tilt the bike to the right. Surely can top to the extreme........... gd luck.

btw, if u spill the petrol onto the bike, use water n splash it after u've closed the tank cap. :thumb:

I think you guys should check if your tank is plastic before filling it up to the brim, because this has been known to cause problems with x9 fuel tanks due to expansion and warping

http://www.solidah.com/mystuff/dbsmall.jpghttp://www.solidah.com/mystuff/scootlogo.gifhttp://www.danasoft.com/sig/pharkee01.jpg

Originally posted by ex-vtec@Jul 16 2005, 12:02 AM

That day i went to dexing, the salesman said the GTS side mirror can put signal lights like the X9 and the front there's an empty place to put fog light. Is it true. Then will be cool.

Yea, its true.

The side mirror can mod to put any light. An xtra signal light will b appropriate.

N u can install fog lights..... there's an empty compartment for u to install the bulbs............

Originally posted by wee22wah@Jul 15 2005, 11:24 PM

sorry another question:confused: what does it mean : running in ???:giddy:

Running-in means, for any new vehicle, u need to drive/ride slowly, to prevent pistons get jammed etc as the engine parts is not seasoned yet. Usually, after 1000km, u shld able to ride as per normal....

Originally posted by CrazyBiker@Jul 15 2005, 11:08 PM

:bouncefire: Does anyone noe how GTS look like with box!!

words can describe how it looks like bro..... the box n bracket r avaible, but i'm waiting for the agent to bring in another set of bracket, which according to them, looks nicer. Both brackets are GIVI, custom made for GTS 200

Originally posted by roadmaster29@Jul 16 2005, 12:14 AM

Yea, its true.

The side mirror can mod to put any light. An xtra signal light will b appropriate.

N u can install fog lights..... there's an empty compartment for u to install the bulbs............

Is it manufacturer parts or self install