SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

Got MO price or not? :sweat:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ah_huats@April 23, 2007 04:54 pm

No time leh...

Still got 2 more papers to go.

Anyway heard there isnt much stock in the first place.

Think now I prefer to take exam papers than to work.. :sweat:

July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi

Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400

Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit

Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS

Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6333/image00076ka5.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I'm riding a K3, I can get on average 27km per litre of petrol, so usually I top up around 230~250km. The Burgman's fuel tank is supposed to be 13 litres.

Hope this helps!

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

tks for the info!!!..it means i shall pump up when the A trip meter hit ard 230-250 rite...:confused: and is safe to ride even when the fuel meter is in the red zone rite??so i shall use the A trip meter to guide mi when i need to fill up full tank...correct mi if im wrong...tks..:smile:

marvel: Yes, I'm using the A trip meter to help me keep track.

Anyway as different bikes may have different fuel consumption (FC), I suggest the next time you pump, take note of the distance travelled and no. of litres pumped.

After a few times you should have a gauge of how's your bike's FC, and this will help you decide when to pump.

CallsignDragon: Very nice! How's the riding impression so far? Any info on FC to share?

Originally posted by marvel@April 24, 2007 01:17 am

tks...anyway..its the second time that i pump...i will try go to the max...any ways to make the FC more economic...?

Maybe u can try to topup on the main stand, once you top to the brim, tilt ur bike backward a bit, den pump again...

You will be able to pump in more petrol. But u will still max at 13L...

Originally posted by ah_huats@April 24, 2007 09:01 am

Maybe u can try to topup on the main stand, once you top to the brim, tilt ur bike backward a bit, den pump again...

You will be able to pump in more petrol. But u will still max at 13L...

Yup, I do this method also, but have to be extra careful cos the tank is quite full and if you squeeze too much, the petrol may squirt/gush out and stain your bodywork (the matt black area near the tank cap)

Originally posted by CallsignDragon@April 24, 2007 12:26 am

Latest modification to my K7...

Sidestand extention...

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6243/dscf1147cy5.jpg

Rearbox GIVI...

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1725/dscf1148es8.jpg

:bounce: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bounce:

The box looks good.. My K3 got ths stupid backrest, so the box is very far back(dunno if you understand what I say).. So parking is a problem sometimes..

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

Congrats! Got chance post some pictures hor!

Originally posted by Edwin :D@April 24, 2007 04:34 pm

All money spend on whopper liao... no money to buy camera... :help:

u mean u bought the K7 650exec??

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

I've got a 2MP camera phone.... :cheeky:

Originally posted by william_liu@April 24, 2007 01:11 am

marvel: Yes, I'm using the A trip meter to help me keep track.

Anyway as different bikes may have different fuel consumption (FC), I suggest the next time you pump, take note of the distance travelled and no. of litres pumped.

After a few times you should have a gauge of how's your bike's FC, and this will help you decide when to pump.

CallsignDragon: Very nice! How's the riding impression so far? Any info on FC to share?

Haven't try the FC yet for my K7...:cheeky:

Originally posted by adr77@April 24, 2007 05:58 pm

u mean u bought the K7 650exec??

No la, must live within my means, so can only afford 2nd hand standard model. No ABS and everything manual (mirror and screen) :sweat:

Btw, any idea where to adjust the idling?