SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

helllllo guys......juz a update..arcfire,william liu n alvinten..u guys wanna try the exhast from leo vince?its hav 2 model availble for our burgman..bt i haven ask them for quote..mayb u guys can check out on the webby..model is SBK n 4road..cheers!!!

u guys can try calling John @ 96693022 to find out more.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helllllo guys......juz a update..arcfire,william liu n alvinten..u guys wanna try the exhast from leo vince?its hav 2 model availble for our burgman..bt i haven ask them for quote..mayb u guys can check out on the webby..model is SBK n 4road..cheers!!!

Haha.... long time no hear from you man.... Actually me n William both prefer the SBK ..... but me now abit boh lui ah :cheeky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

Actually hor, if cannot solve the idling + oil consumption issues.... really hard to justify spending more $$$ to 'zheng' the bike... haiz :sian:

arcfire: hmmmmm good idea.... then let the bike go down in a blaze of glory and buy new one right? LOL!!!

Seriously these 2 weeks i'll be flying to and fro KL for work.... so dunno if got time or not... now using super expensive Internet connection from hotel... :weep:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

hi guys, this bike caught my attention lately while scouting for the best combo for comfort, storage and practical reasons, was looking at the SW earlier on and decided to find out more abt this bike

1. Are the current ones on sale out there k7 or k8 ?

2. read in other forums that the k7 had some kind of clutch problem had it been sloved?

many thanks

Best regards

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

hi guys, this bike caught my attention lately while scouting for the best combo for comfort, storage and practical reasons, was looking at the SW earlier on and decided to find out more abt this bike

1. Are the current ones on sale out there k7 or k8 ?

2. read in other forums that the k7 had some kind of clutch problem had it been sloved?

many thanks

Best regards

go to the suzuki showroom (guan hoe) to get the confirm right answers. its along rangoon road.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

so meaning to say , K8s are actually in singapore ? they have a lighter metallic blue colour 1 rite?

Some noob questions pardon me.

1. changing of belt is as stated in previous posts is aprox 25k , is the rollers, u -shoe and those transmission stuff to be change at this occurence as well ?

2. Wat brands of after market windscreens are there available? any one facing problems with the stock 1 ? where can i get em

3. How many liters of engine oil per change ?

4. i juz booked a new burgman , acutally i have no idea k7 or k8 is it . the colour is the lighter metallic blue , not the dark blue 1. how do i check if im taken for a ride?

5. any other necessary stuff to take note with regards to maintenance?

thanks in advance

regards

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

where did you book??? cos i am looking for one too!!

i got it from my regular shop over at bukit merah, but apparenty accordin to him its the last one , then again i cant confirm its a k8 or 7 :giddy:

pm me if u wish to know the details

regards

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

so meaning to say , K8s are actually in singapore ? they have a lighter metallic blue colour 1 rite?

Some noob questions pardon me.

1. changing of belt is as stated in previous posts is aprox 25k , is the rollers, u -shoe and those transmission stuff to be change at this occurence as well ?

can also. belt can last till abt 30 000km. rollers, u-clips & u-clip holder can last till abt 45 000km. still in good condition.

2. Wat brands of after market windscreens are there available? any one facing problems with the stock 1 ? where can i get em

Ermax & MRA from Motoworld. but got to order. takes abt 3 weeks to 1 month to arrive.

3. How many liters of engine oil per change ?

abt 2 liters

4. i juz booked a new burgman , acutally i have no idea k7 or k8 is it . the colour is the lighter metallic blue , not the dark blue 1. how do i check if im taken for a ride?

check the log card when u buy the bike

5. any other necessary stuff to take note with regards to maintenance?

nothing much. important to jaga your engine oil. for local riding, change before 6000km. for touring, change before 4000km

thanks in advance

regards

------------------------

TEAM RedBull Singapore

i got it from my regular shop over at bukit merah, but apparenty accordin to him its the last one , then again i cant confirm its a k8 or 7 :giddy:

pm me if u wish to know the details

regards

when the bike shop book the bike for u, they have to summit your documents to Guan Hoe (suzuki agent) to register your bike. thus u can call up Guan Hoe to check. number is 62997939

TEAM RedBull Singapore

hi,went to ASP last weekend and saw a 650 BURGMAN..sweet,damn comfort from the 1st look at it..wanna know FW plate is K?? series,and the road tax for 6 mths is roughly how much ar??

should be a K4. road tax for 6 months is abt $100.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

hmm pretty quiet in here,

400 riders out there , how is the orginal windscreen ? wind buffer issues? will you feel hot riding on a sunny day ?

anyone changed to ermax windscreen?

any comments on slightly taller screens or orginal is good enuff

read tat ermax is abt 10cm taller , which i tink will go above eye level

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

Never tried them so i dunno.... The stock ones work fine for me....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

hi paithorn , well my bike is here but gotta wait till end of the mth as im retaining my current bike number for the burgman , lta side need longer time to clear.

meanwhile gonna enjoy the last few weeks with my current baby 1st

anyway from wat i heard , the next shipment likely to be june , perhaps u might wanna call GH to confirm? might be better for u to plan ahead

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

Hey Bigcow....actuali not that i dun wana put photos of my scoot my then again i dun noe how to wor lolz....as for all the guys out there thinking of getting the LV SBK for ur burg, please do remember to put in the "OPTIONAL" silencer in order to pass ur inspection......as for where to do the inspection, please go to VIACOM sing ming as i have done my there and its probably recorded.

Hey Bigcow....actuali not that i dun wana put photos of my scoot my then again i dun noe how to wor lolz....as for all the guys out there thinking of getting the LV SBK for ur burg, please do remember to put in the "OPTIONAL" silencer in order to pass ur inspection......as for where to do the inspection, please go to VIACOM sing ming as i have done my there and its probably recorded.

check with hairy

TEAM RedBull Singapore

hi paithorn , well my bike is here but gotta wait till end of the mth as im retaining my current bike number for the burgman , lta side need longer time to clear.

meanwhile gonna enjoy the last few weeks with my current baby 1st

anyway from wat i heard , the next shipment likely to be june , perhaps u might wanna call GH to confirm? might be better for u to plan ahead

Bro, I called GH but old uncle says no idea when stocks will come in lei.....

Also number retention is a minutes affair at LTA, why need few weeks.... I just did my number retention.....3 days ago....

Check it out, crash guards for the Burgman 400!

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first