SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

precisely lor...

change for the sake of changing rite... :faint: backside itchy hor :angel:

No lah. I'm not like yr neighbour leh. Change to a local-riding-friendly bike can aldy. But after knowing the machine price.....:giddy: got 2nd thoughts liao. :faint:

No lah. I'm not like yr neighbour leh. Change to a local-riding-friendly bike can aldy. But after knowing the machine price.....:giddy: got 2nd thoughts liao. :faint:

wooo.... local riding oni look at burger650 o_O :faint: :angry:

For Local riding only??? suggest u keep your fazer. its easier to negotiated through the traffic.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Bo bian. I hamBURGER size need bigger cc mah.

then suggest u get a 400cc Silverwing Euro model. Machine abt 10k only

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Y huh? Burgy hard to squeeze around huh?

Yup. The head fairing is actually quite big. And not forgetting abt the side mirrors... they're actually bigger than ST11's mirrors. Sometimes bigger than some car's mirrors. But if u get the new burger 650, there is a switch to open & close the mirriors. Master using the switch while riding then problem solve. Next time if u see me on the road, we can salute to each other also.... haha........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Yup. The head fairing is actually quite big. And not forgetting abt the side mirrors... they're actually bigger than ST11's mirrors. Sometimes bigger than some car's mirrors. But if u get the new burger 650, there is a switch to open & close the mirriors. Master using the switch while riding then problem solve. Next time if u see me on the road, we can salute to each other also.... haha........

You no skill la, I rode with my mirror open also no problem... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

You no skill la, I rode with my mirror open also no problem... :angel:

cos i dun have your kind of the skills... see u tonight. dennis coming too.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

cos i dun have your kind of the skills... see u tonight. dennis coming too.

Must say got m.m. coming then he'll come... :cheeky:

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

machine only is abt $18k

Machine price $18k meaning OTR will be more than $20k?

Goes up so fast liao? Last time (abt 4 mths back) I ask 1 relaible shop OTR was $18.8k (before negotiate).:cry:

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Machine price $18k meaning OTR will be more than $20k?

Goes up so fast liao? Last time (abt 4 mths back) I ask 1 relaible shop OTR was $18.8k (before negotiate).:cry:

Yo keynes, haven't put ur mind on getting it ah. Y not wait till Honda DN-01 arrival n c if 650 $ will drop.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Scarab, how coincidence our no plate are almost similar except for the last 2 digit swapped places. So how much u won for your no plate which jus open last mth. I bought but was so disappointed tat the last 2 digit jumped....:cry:

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Scarab, how coincidence our no plate are almost similar except for the last 2 digit swapped places. So how much u won for your no plate which jus open last mth. I bought but was so disappointed tat the last 2 digit jumped....:cry:

Eh...I don't 4D one lei..so no idea da... :giddy:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Yo keynes, haven't put ur mind on getting it ah. Y not wait till Honda DN-01 arrival n c if 650 $ will drop.

Ya lor. But I tot Honda DN-01 is only a prototype, not in production, but tt machine is very cool.:lovestruck:

Ever thk of a few other models, like Fusco 500 (3 wheeler), Giliber 800, but each got its pros and cons, it just seems tt there is no ideal bike.

Fusco is only 1 cylinder, so expect louder engine and strong vibration, and only 500 cc for 3 wheeler, top speed is low (12o km /hr, I thk), and also, I suspect spare parts expensive and uncommon, plus I can't appreciate Fusco agressive look. Giliber 800 same spares problem, but with a good top speed, but storage wise lose out to jap maxiscooters.

Honda DN-01, good brand, reliable (becos Honda), good top speed (b cos 900 cc), but I'm sceptical on its storage area too.

Who ask me to be so fussy, I cannot take any manual bike, I need auto Tx lah.....otherwise Honda STX13 will be my choice (if only STX13 has an auto Tx)

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Wah.... recently seems like my FC is dropping. From previously about 25-26km/l dropped to about 23-24. My rpm seems the same as before at various speeds so i doubt its my belt/rollers. Anyone has any idea what might cause that? riding style oso no change. Somemore i've been pillioning much less during this time......

sounds weird..... has it got better? anyway the fuel system cleaner seems to have helped a bit with the idling problem.... maybe you wanna give it a try?

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first