SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

sounds weird..... has it got better? anyway the fuel system cleaner seems to have helped a bit with the idling problem.... maybe you wanna give it a try?

Yeah, i might give it a shot. What brand is it and where you get it?

I'vw always had some problems with fuel consumption. pretty irregular. Sometimes i get abt 26km/l sometimes 25 and sometimes 23. Pretty much jumps around. Not sure why also...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arcfire: I got the most common and generic STP brand - Complete Fuel Cleaner or something.... silver bottle, 20+ bucks :goodluck:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

the previous time i retained my number also waited abt 2 weeks.

QUOTE]

Denso... think I saw yr bike today at Spore Expo...blue AN400 with FR(lots of 8s)??

eee yup, its me .:cheeky:

and i saw bro soulz there as well .

btw almost couldnt reg u , look so young all of a sudden

:angel:

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

Ya lor. But I tot Honda DN-01 is only a prototype, not in production, but tt machine is very cool.:lovestruck:

Ever thk of a few other models, like Fusco 500 (3 wheeler), Giliber 800, but each got its pros and cons, it just seems tt there is no ideal bike.

Fusco is only 1 cylinder, so expect louder engine and strong vibration, and only 500 cc for 3 wheeler, top speed is low (12o km /hr, I thk), and also, I suspect spare parts expensive and uncommon, plus I can't appreciate Fusco agressive look. Giliber 800 same spares problem, but with a good top speed, but storage wise lose out to jap maxiscooters.

Honda DN-01, good brand, reliable (becos Honda), good top speed (b cos 900 cc), but I'm sceptical on its storage area too.

Who ask me to be so fussy, I cannot take any manual bike, I need auto Tx lah.....otherwise Honda STX13 will be my choice (if only STX13 has an auto Tx)

for the gilera fuoco 500, the top should fall in excess of 160km/hr++. not forgetting, i've tried the MP3 250 b4. was able to hit 140/hr+.

and the honda DN-01 is 680cc. its not fully auto tx. it runs on steptronic. have to change gear one. using fingers only.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Hi all... A new member in the burgman is born today... any meet up can chio me along... Cheers...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

you got a AN400K8?? Where did you buy bro? Cos I am waiting for shipment!

He neva say which year wor..... :cheeky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

Yap, me riding a 2nd hand 650... If u happen to see a pearl white 650 say hi to me... Hehehe....

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

any kind soul noe wat kind of bulb is our meters usin?cz wanna get led for it..tks for the kind info...

T5 bulbs. I know cos i've change mine. but i only change the digital display part. 3 bulbs. If u wan to change the whole meter's bulbs, there're damn a lot to be change. Cos every indicator got a bulbs by itself.

You can look for a forumer by the nick of M400. I got mine from him. Its a all directional 4 Leds in a bulb. Cost abt $8 per piece. Got 3 colours to choose; white, red & blue.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

T5 bulbs. I know cos i've change mine. but i only change the digital display part. 3 bulbs. If u wan to change the whole meter's bulbs, there're damn a lot to be change. Cos every indicator got a bulbs by itself.

You can look for a forumer by the nick of M400. I got mine from him. Its a all directional 4 Leds in a bulb. Cost abt $8 per piece. Got 3 colours to choose; white, red & blue.

tks alot big cow...ur reali a great hlp..btw..i open up my meter n check liao..i hav 9 bulbs inside...tks man..i will get frm M400..tks.

Yup yup, still surviving!

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

bigcow n scarab, what kinda 4T u guys using now.

Book say must use API SG...So now using Maxima Scooter 4T. As far as I know, Maxima almost whole range can use, as long as API SG. Motul only 7100 can use. Use once liao but don't like, so trying Maxima for 1st time.

One thing you must try is the BMC air filter, mid and top feels better... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Book say must use API SG...So now using Maxima Scooter 4T. As far as I know, Maxima almost whole range can use, as long as API SG. Motul only 7100 can use. Use once liao but don't like, so trying Maxima for 1st time.

One thing you must try is the BMC air filter, mid and top feels better... :angel:

Is the Maxima Scooter 4T yellow in color? BTW do u encounter excess oil in ur transmission? Did a change today n found 700+ml oil in transmission using Motul.... now goin bk using Maxima Extra.

Is this air filter washable?

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778