SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, Bigcow, can help to advise which brand of tyre is best for Burgman 650 in both wet and dry weather handling?

Where to get them, Future Scootering? mine front tyre due liao....

go get the Bridgestone TH01 for your front and rear. its the best and most ex tire i've ever used on scooters. but its the best. on wet ground, i can even cut across the white lines. so wat do u think? can ask future to get this tire for u. but always remember to do tire balancing. spend a little more for safety sake.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

hmmm.. still waiting for positive reply..

that day called u after u miss call me. also can't get u. now a days i quite busy. try to call me at night.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

go get the Bridgestone TH01 for your front and rear. its the best and most ex tire i've ever used on scooters. but its the best. on wet ground, i can even cut across the white lines. so wat do u think? can ask future to get this tire for u. but always remember to do tire balancing. spend a little more for safety sake.

Thanks. What are you riding now? FJR?

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Is K8 Burgman arrived in singapore yet?? Anyway BigCow, you know is the swing 08 already in singapore. Dunno BP selling is it 08 model.. That girl always say dunno.. need to ask.. but never call back

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers:

Got a new weird problem with my Burg-y.... since last night the front end started to be a bit funny, seems like it's more wobbly than usual, and there seems to be an intermittent 'knocking' kind of sound from the front wheel.... Today the RHS brake lever (for the front brakes) also became suddenly on-and-off soft (i.e. the lever will depress quite a lot, then after a while of travelling it becomes firmer and so on...) :(

Not sure what is happening, but tomorrow is Sunday so choices of workshops that are open is limited... guess I'll just have to take a chance and ask one of them to take a look at the front brake calliper (which I suspect is something wrong...) :sian:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Is K8 Burgman arrived in singapore yet?? Anyway BigCow, you know is the swing 08 already in singapore. Dunno BP selling is it 08 model.. That girl always say dunno.. need to ask.. but never call back

when that girl say she dunno, 'F' her. ask her go find out. if not make a trip down yourself.

K8 burgman which model?

have u make up your mind wat u really want?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Got a new weird problem with my Burg-y.... since last night the front end started to be a bit funny, seems like it's more wobbly than usual, and there seems to be an intermittent 'knocking' kind of sound from the front wheel.... Today the RHS brake lever (for the front brakes) also became suddenly on-and-off soft (i.e. the lever will depress quite a lot, then after a while of travelling it becomes firmer and so on...) :(

Not sure what is happening, but tomorrow is Sunday so choices of workshops that are open is limited... guess I'll just have to take a chance and ask one of them to take a look at the front brake calliper (which I suspect is something wrong...) :sian:

check your front wheel bearings, front brake pad follow by the front brake lines and front brake fluid. u should be experiencing brake fade.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Yo bigcow bro, you're right on the money. It turned out to be a utterly destroyed front wheel bearing. Now all is well again! (except for the weird lunge-ing problem and the oil usage...... :sian: :sweat: )

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Yah, but the most irritating problem now is the sudden loss of acceleration while moving off from stop.... like fueling got problem like that, then the whole bike jerking like a crazy horse.... :sian:

Yah, but the most irritating problem now is the sudden loss of acceleration while moving off from stop.... like fueling got problem like that, then the whole bike jerking like a crazy horse.... :sian:

is it your clutch? also check your fuel filter.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

My suspicion is these two also... but not sure whether the bike shop can diagnose.... maybe look for 'Dr' Chong..

My suspicion is these two also... but not sure whether the bike shop can diagnose.... maybe look for 'Dr' Chong..

yup.... now that i'm riding a manual bike, i still go to him. next Best person is Ah Aik. he is very careful with their jobs.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Hi, just wanna know a bit about checking engine oil. :confused:

When checking, the front wheel should touch the ground or not?

Do I need to let engine start and idle a while before I check?

Can engine oil from normal mortorcycles be used in scooters as well?

by right both wheels on ground. bike not started for the pass 2 hours. engine oil are all the same. only valosity difference.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

viscosity bro bigcow.... :p

:btw: what bike are you riding now?

Hi guys,

Saw a FBA plate K7 AN400 for sale at 8.5k at bike shop. Tinking of buying it, is it consider ex or not?? Any bros riding care to share the pros and cons of this bike?? Also, are the parts easily available?? :cheeky:

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

go for the FBA plate SWing at future scootering. go fight it out with kenshi1777 .

price is cheaper.

So is Swing better den AN400 K7?? noob here.. whats the market price for

:angel: AN400 K7?

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg