SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

i think they started a new type for pract 6, which i'm having now, u nvr notice? got part 1 and part 2... haha... and WHENEVER theres a pract 6, NEARLY ALL the instructors in the centre is out on the road following us.. hehe... i @ pract 6 now must wait 1 week before 1 lesson sia.. super sian...

---------------------------------------------------

2B - April 17th 2008

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just completed Prac 1 at SSDC. Going for Prac 2 next.

Seems to me the cornering part of Prac 1 is worse than the crank course/figure 8 in Prac 2 since there is a point in the pylon section where you have to switch from turning left to right almost immediately. Also the crank course part of Prac 1 has more turns than the actual crank course in Prac 2.

While I didn't fall off the bike in Prac 1, one of the guys told me he's seen people fall off while cornering. Any idea why this happens besides turning too much on the steering? Does leaning too much cause this?

mai kao jai.

what do you mean fall off while cornering? is there even a need to turn the steering much? the bike has its limits however i have tried scraping the crashbar during the figure 8 & crank course.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/fleaz/_MG_5656-1.jpg

Honda Phantom TA200 [FT73*2H][2005-2007]

Honda XR400 [FN9*32Y][2007]

Aprilia Atlantic [FX751*K][2007-2008]

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

Mitsubishi Lancer [2013-2014]

we live in the back, ride at the back -BSR

ok confirm leow. WX, i don't have any day off during the period that you're in BKK. unless you wanna come down kanchanaburi to find me, else enjoy yourself!

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

mai kao jai.

what do you mean fall off while cornering? is there even a need to turn the steering much? the bike has its limits however i have tried scraping the crashbar during the figure 8 & crank course.

Wow you managed to lean so much until touch the crashbar. I suppose you need to be of a certain speed to lean so much, gear 2 speed with or without throttle? If not enough speed sure fall flat right?

Another thing I noticed about what they teach you and what I observe with qualified riders is that they always insist you cannot put your right foot down as you get -6 points for incorrect posture. But I've seen so many qualified riders put their right foot down to make sure they have gear 1 before taking off. It's far worse to move off in 2nd gear or worse higher gear and get repeated engine stalls.

When am I allowed to book circuit revision(self practice)? After completing prac 4?

in the driving center, it is very much bureacratic.. u listen to them to get ur lic....... u can choose not to, but they will jolly well not give u ur lic

now, i shall explain the "right leg down phenomenon"

in sch, once u move off, u are sipposed to go from gear 1 to gear 5, depending on ur moving speed, and the courses u take... which means, even when u are at a junction, stopped moving, u are supposed to stay at gear 1, and hold in ur clutch (release clutch and ur engine dies)

On the road, we do not have the practice of staying at gear 1, and maintaining the clutch in position, as most of the road traffic lights are so much freaking long, and most bikers will want to rest their grip........

so, we (qualified riders... as i quote from u) will put our right leg down, to kick to neutral (obviously , we put down the legs to balance la.)

thus, in sch, u have NO CHANCE TO KICK TO NEUTRAL unless instructr says so...........

liao kai bo????????

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Yes, with trottle. About being faulted for putting your right foot down, just follow what the instructors teach you. After getting your license, you can do anything you want. If my memory serves me correctly, you can book RC once you finish prac 4.

WX: I managed to get a day-off on the 14th. Lemme know if you still wanna meet up.

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

take ur time bro, pract 6 now has 2 parts 1 and 2, which makes it supppeerrr looonnnggg.. haha... right leg down is hard to control, but once u get to like pract 2 or 3 u'll get used to it.. =)

---------------------------------------------------

2B - April 17th 2008

sawadee krap! where's everyone else?

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

The other time at BBDC was fun man.. Wonder when SSDC have this kind of event!!!!! I missed the obstacle courses.... Narrow plank, 8, salom palom! hahahahah

Topic on right leg. That is a NO NO during lessons.

After right leg down; left leg tap the gear back to 1, immediately change leg left leg down; right leg up. For safey reason. Right leg tap on rear brake!!!

BEAR IN MIND must always do tat....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Topic on right leg. That is a NO NO during lessons.

After right leg down; left leg tap the gear back to 1, immediately change leg left leg down; right leg up. For safey reason. Right leg tap on rear brake!!!

BEAR IN MIND must always do tat....

Right leg down = incorrect posture, 2 points each time maximum of 6 points. If you don't accumulate more than 12 points elsewhere, it's still possible to pass if you keep putting your right leg down hahah. Of course, no point wasting the points.

Always have to give yourself enough time to switch back to 1st gear before stopping. This is one major difference compared to car.

I also realised it's not all situations where you use both brakes, even though the riding theory test implies this should be done.

flea still can meet up if nothing goes wrong when i down here

*fook up seller who agrees to sell me his bike yet chu spot say give his bike to his cousin when actually i think he sold off for a higher price.a fooker who don't honour his words!!! curse him!!!

ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±è¡Œï¹ ä¸ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±ä¸è¡Œ
W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

words of wisdom from a old bird. i totally forgotten about need to apply rear brakes.

WX, you got my thai hp number? Later PM you. Just gimme a call on the 13th if you wanna meet me on the 14th. What bike you wanted to get? Runner? I thought you wanna get first hand?

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

words of wisdom from a old bird. i totally forgotten about need to apply rear brakes.

WX, you got my thai hp number? Later PM you. Just gimme a call on the 13th if you wanna meet me on the 14th. What bike you wanted to get? Runner? I thought you wanna get first hand?

first hand out of stock

then thought i found a gd deal yet then seller fook up give lame excuses :angry:

W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

out of stock? wow. that hot huh. private sales always like that, nothing's finalized until the transfer is done at LTA.

when i was selling my bikes also very pissed with some of the buyers. at first agree on a price, the day before transfer of ownership, the cb call to tell me to lower the price or else cancelled. i just fook him. another cb keep telling me he will buy my bike just gotta wait for him to sell his so ask me to reserve for him. i rejected a potential buyer due to this cb, end up he tell me he buy another bike. knnccb, another to get a fooking from me.

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

out of stock? wow. that hot huh. private sales always like that, nothing's finalized until the transfer is done at LTA.

when i was selling my bikes also very pissed with some of the buyers. at first agree on a price, the day before transfer of ownership, the cb call to tell me to lower the price or else cancelled. i just fook him. another cb keep telling me he will buy my bike just gotta wait for him to sell his so ask me to reserve for him. i rejected a potential buyer due to this cb, end up he tell me he buy another bike. knnccb, another to get a fooking from me.

hate such ***** !!!

since cannot mean what he said go wear skirt otr la

W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

Fleaz & WX,

i encounter 1 fella already... TP not pass yet also promise me sky and heaven. Too bad i didnt take deposit with him.

Right after he pass chut spot save not enough cash... I let go 1 potential buyer cos of him.

So right now... BB still hanging on........ hahahhaha.......

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Fleaz & WX,

i encounter 1 fella already... TP not pass yet also promise me sky and heaven. Too bad i didnt take deposit with him.

Right after he pass chut spot save not enough cash... I let go 1 potential buyer cos of him.

just got a runner

need to touch fairing

sianz

W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

Waaa...nice forum lay out...:thumb:

hey uncle,

where you disappear to? :p

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

Fleaz & WX,

what's new? **** happens.........

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

wa liew ey

where is uncle-in-law Tien228?

where is my deary stardust??

where is my ratatouille fleaz???

where is everybody?????

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

wa liew ey

where is uncle-in-law Tien228?

where is my deary stardust??

where is my ratatouille fleaz???

where is everybody?????

all bo eng :giddy:

A second of precaution is an hour of safety. It never hurts to ask.

ä¸æ‡‚å°±è¦é—®ï¼Œé—®æ˜¯ä¸ç”¨é’±çš„!

"Life is Neither Fair or Just"

all bo eng :giddy:

i have time, but we aren't exactly in the same country so :dot:

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

u have time?

bardy crrap.... army send u overseas for duty and u have time???????????/

ey......... u better take NS seriously hor.........

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R