SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildcat

• jhawk2820

• bobo_rider

• fleaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Issit??? I cannot remember, I took assessment 3 times leh. If purple shirt then must be Thursday. That one I failed.

Every week I wear 2 purple shirts (standard every week wear same thing). Then TP that day I wore my lucky shirt muahahahaha...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/382836949_9f10369d74.jpg

No worries, I'm 25 and still taking class 2B as well. We might meet one day. I'm also considering taking the lesson on friday evening.

Maybe maybe hahaha! Might be hard though cos from next Friday I'll be having my classes. Why not this Friday..? Cos I haven't bought my helmet yet lol (kinda lame I know). Not likely that I will be buying one tomorrow either!

That's not too bad. Just about 2 weeks more niah. Wake up early is bo pian, go to bed earlier lor. I'm still sleepy today...

At least the release of results was earlier. Last time at YCK we had to wait until 1130am for the results and only got our licences at 1pm!

No worries, I'm 25 and still taking class 2B as well. We might meet one day. I'm also considering taking the lesson on friday evening.

Ha, I'm older then...36 this yr...wanted to take 2B when I was 16 (that time min age was 16) but was barred from my dad..instead he sponsor me class 3:angel:.

Now old already, no need his permission but blessing that I need:thumb:

Oct 2010 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI UG3

Jan 2015 : Honda NC750X

:clap:

Ha, I'm older then...36 this yr...wanted to take 2B when I was 16 (that time min age was 16) but was barred from my dad..instead he sponsor me class 3:angel:.

My mum banned me from taking motorcycle license. Now I think she also think that a bit hard to ban me anymore lol.

The TP very funny, during the results dunno why start talking about how come so many hit the kerb at the crank course, why pay $25 for a brand new licence etc etc.

i push slowly too, no rush de.

aiya, talk cork lah the TP:cheeky:

$25 is nothing seriously

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

My mum banned me from taking motorcycle license. Now I think she also think that a bit hard to ban me anymore lol.

HAha....My dad is a Class 2 rider himself and he loves his bike to bits so no objection from him. In fact, he was the one who gave me my first helmet as a present. But I've been facing objections from friends as one of my close friend just passed away from a bike accident recently and another friend got into an accident while on pillion on her bf's bike and her bf passed away. All within one month... Sighs...

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

FREE! SSDC elbow guards and knee guards. Used for my Class 2A and 2, so not new but definitely in better condition than those at SSDC! Self-collection from my workplace at Senoko. No meet-ups so don't bother to ask. Pls PM me and I'll let the person know where to collect.

FREE! SSDC elbow guards and knee guards. Used for my Class 2A and 2, so not new but definitely in better condition than those at SSDC! Self-collection from my workplace at Senoko. No meet-ups so don't bother to ask. Pls PM me and I'll let the person know where to collect.

Alamak...I just bought a new set of elbow and knee guards and I work at senoko too!

HAha....My dad is a Class 2 rider himself and he loves his bike to bits so no objection from him. In fact, he was the one who gave me my first helmet as a present. But I've been facing objections from friends as one of my close friend just passed away from a bike accident recently and another friend got into an accident while on pillion on her bf's bike and her bf passed away. All within one month... Sighs...

Hey, don't feel bad. My brother passed away due to riding.

Now here I am, riding after coaxing my mom for a good one year plus.

08/07/2010: 2B ; 09/05/2011: 3 ; 25/08/2011: 2a ; 29/01/2013: 2

20/07/2010 - 29/10/2011: Roadwin R125

21/11/2011 - : YZF-R15

23/12/2015 - 29/06/2017: BMW S1000RR

09/02/2018 - : Ducati 1198SP

Looking for plate no. FV1317T

Hey, don't feel bad. My brother passed away due to riding.

Now here I am, riding after coaxing my mom for a good one year plus.

I don't feel bad, I feel unsafe knowing that we are so vulnerable. My friend's bf was knocked down by a f**king mercedes driver who hit and run.

I don't feel bad, I feel unsafe knowing that we are so vulnerable. My friend's bf was knocked down by a f**king mercedes driver who hit and run.

Damn, the one at hougang ave 2? Saw the aftermath.. sigh.

My friend got hit by a driver too.. died.. but the driver came back cos his licence plate dropped at the accident scene.. didnt stop me from cycling!

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

Wow, this thread still going strong. :angel:

Where my old kakis?:cheeky:

Edited by jhawk2820

A second of precaution is an hour of safety. It never hurts to ask.

ä¸æ‡‚å°±è¦é—®ï¼Œé—®æ˜¯ä¸ç”¨é’±çš„!

"Life is Neither Fair or Just"

Hi Lutein, paperger85, Sparkers1 and others.

My bad that i've not been around lately.

I'd like to share with u all that i'm not with the Motorcycle Department anymore but i'm with the Theory Department.

At times, i will still be teaching Class 3/3A and 2B/2A/2.

But my main role now is at the classroom. Teaching on all Courses, including, Defensive riding/Driving Course, Advance Safety Riding Course, DIPS Course, Taxi Refresher Course, Bus Driver Course, etc...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

Dear All,

Please kindly take note that this thread will be lock @ 0001hrs on 04 August 2010.

Kindly direct all your future discussions to:

Singapore Safety Driving Centre (SSDC)

Class 2B @ SSDC

Class 2A @ SSDC

Class 2 @ SSDC

Class 3/3A @ SSDC

Class 4/5 @ SSDC

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regards,

MiCmAsTa

singaporebikes.com