Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by DaBonz@January 22, 2007 01:13 pm

anyone know when the new 07 models coming in? Called HL and the couldn't confirm....

bro, u havent found a bike yet since your last one got stolen?

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought there's a black version for 07?

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

 

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

 

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by senate747@January 22, 2007 09:26 pm

i din like the red n blue ones... if u notice, the front fork is silver, completely mismatch with the rest of the bike... :cheeky:

Oneof the reasons i bought the FZ1 instead . :cheeky:

 

Got USD & Gold forks . :smile:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

 

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm, think i won't be getting a brand new FZ6 le, will be waiting for my buddy to get his class 2 next year before deciding to buy 1. will be looking for 2nd hand bikes to use 1st. :cry:

 

anyone knows if there's any shops selling used FZ6S? :offtopic:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mike Ong@January 22, 2007 10:08 pm

Anyone noes if the Givi Wingrack can be fixed onto a Fazer?

I saw an 06 FZ1 wif Givi box fitted , so i think should be ok .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

 

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@January 23, 2007 04:40 pm

hmm, think i won't be getting a brand new FZ6 le, will be waiting for my buddy to get his class 2 next year before deciding to buy 1. will be looking for 2nd hand bikes to use 1st. :cry:

 

anyone knows if there's any shops selling used FZ6S? :offtopic:

e value of class 2 bikes drop more than any other classes.

if yr intention was to get 1 to ride for just 1 yr & change to a new one when yr friend got his class 2.

yr loss will be more than u can imgaine.

i rather advise u to wait for him, carry on riding yr current bike den to waste such $$.

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

 

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

 

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LollyPoP@January 23, 2007 04:53 pm

e value of class 2 bikes drop more than any other classes.

if yr intention was to get 1 to ride for just 1 yr & change to a new one when yr friend got his class 2.

yr loss will be more than u can imgaine.

i rather advise u to wait for him, carry on riding yr current bike den to waste such $$.

yup guess u're right, i till now the longest time i kept a bike is 9 months. :cheeky:

 

haven get class 2 i already changed 4 or 5 bikes le. now currently i dun have a bike cuz just sold off my super 4. hence looking for a bike to use 1st. :giddy:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@January 23, 2007 04:40 pm

hmm, think i won't be getting a brand new FZ6 le, will be waiting for my buddy to get his class 2 next year before deciding to buy 1. will be looking for 2nd hand bikes to use 1st. :cry:

 

anyone knows if there's any shops selling used FZ6S? :offtopic:

bro, there's one in bike production, selling at 11k machine price, with tank bra, headlight protectors, and givi side boxes. the bike is 10mths old n mileage is only 8k plus. nt a bad price. go check it out. It's FBA plate.... i also wanted to get it n ride a fazer again but settled for a S4 spec 1 after calculating cos i'm driving as well..

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by katana@January 24, 2007 06:44 am

ur current tyre lor

good grip n good mileage, i went to track with this tyre, not bad liao wor

:smile:

get BT lah, lasting especially for touring.... :cheeky:

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by senate747@January 24, 2007 11:38 am

bro, there's one in bike production, selling at 11k machine price, with tank bra, headlight protectors, and givi side boxes. the bike is 10mths old n mileage is only 8k plus. nt a bad price. go check it out. It's FBA plate.... i also wanted to get it n ride a fazer again but settled for a S4 spec 1 after calculating cos i'm driving as well..

yup i've seen the bike myself last week or the week before i think. seems like a good deal too, less than a year old yet cheaper than a brand new one by 3k.

 

leads to wonder what had happened to the bike that the previous owner wants to sell it off after less than a year. scary thoughts, maybe the bike had gone through a major accident or something?

 

anyway today is the date i can register for my class 2, will try to drop by to BBDC to register if my GF allows me, i'm down with stomach flu. :cry: :cry:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by senate747@January 24, 2007 11:38 am

bro, there's one in bike production, selling at 11k machine price, with tank bra, headlight protectors, and givi side boxes. the bike is 10mths old n mileage is only 8k plus. nt a bad price. go check it out. It's FBA plate.... i also wanted to get it n ride a fazer again but settled for a S4 spec 1 after calculating cos i'm driving as well..

bro, any idea how much bike production is selling FZ1'07 for?

Link to post
Share on other sites

never really ask but it shb be in the price range of the 06 one as well cos yamaha never did any changes to it except slight tuning of the FZ1 engine and of cos the different color schemes. i would say that the fz1 shd be in the 18 to 19k range depending on ur age.

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@January 24, 2007 02:10 pm

yup i've seen the bike myself last week or the week before i think. seems like a good deal too, less than a year old yet cheaper than a brand new one by 3k.

 

leads to wonder what had happened to the bike that the previous owner wants to sell it off after less than a year. scary thoughts, maybe the bike had gone through a major accident or something?

 

anyway today is the date i can register for my class 2, will try to drop by to BBDC to register if my GF allows me, i'm down with stomach flu. :cry: :cry:

the bike is in perfect condition. i chk the bike myself and mileage is only 8k. previous owner bght this fr another shop n kana chop at 17k, saw the previous agreement with the other shop and the amount on it cos BP doing transfer over on his behalf. owner actually decided to downgrade to a smaller bike..

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by senate747@January 25, 2007 12:15 am

the bike is in perfect condition. i chk the bike myself and mileage is only 8k. previous owner bght this fr another shop n kana chop at 17k, saw the previous agreement with the other shop and the amount on it cos BP doing transfer over on his behalf. owner actually decided to downgrade to a smaller bike..

oh dear, class 2 le still kena chopped? so cham! :cry:

 

maybe when i get my class 2 i shall seriously consider it if it's still there ba. guess i end feb or march den can get license. :giddy:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@January 25, 2007 02:26 am

oh dear, class 2 le still kena chopped? so cham! :cry:

 

maybe when i get my class 2 i shall seriously consider it if it's still there ba. guess i end feb or march den can get license. :giddy:

gd luck ya. shdnt have any problem passing your class 2 if you dont get any immediate failure. i wanted to ride a fz6 again, but after calculations decided to get a S4 for nw.. :cheeky:

Sep 2001 - Jan 2003 WR200

Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 S4 spec 1

Feb 2005 - Apr 2006 FZ6

Apr 2006 - May 2006 Vios & FZ6

May2006 - Jan 2007 Vios

Jan 2007 - ???????? Vios & S4 spec 1

 

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/senate747/CIMG6396.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by senate747@January 25, 2007 01:50 pm

gd luck ya. shdnt have any problem passing your class 2 if you dont get any immediate failure. i wanted to ride a fz6 again, but after calculations decided to get a S4 for nw.. :cheeky:

oh enjoy ur S4 dude, i might be getting a S4 too if my buddy decides he wants to get fazer together next yr so i might just wait till next yr. nothing's concrete yet, just waiting ba. cheers, happy and safe riding. :smile: :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Fazer600 has reached SG i will go down to Yamaha Showroom to take a look before making any decision... Comparing it with Fazer1000... It's actually the looks cause a 600 can give me all the power that i need... so why would i wanna pay for more on the insurance...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FallenAngel@January 26, 2007 12:54 pm

After the Fazer600 has reached SG i will go down to Yamaha Showroom to take a look before making any decision... Comparing it with Fazer1000... It's actually the looks cause a 600 can give me all the power that i need... so why would i wanna pay for more on the insurance...

pls update us wif the price ? thx :smile:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/beckhen/Signature.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, i m new to this forum.

 

i m planing to get a fz1 but other then color diff for 06 n 07 is there any things else?

 

Btw have anyone tried the top speed of fz 1 n fz 6,

how abt the pick up of fz1 n fz6?

wich is better?

 

do they lose out alot to R1 n R6?

 

lastly how much is the otr price of both bike? any diff for 06 n 07 model in pricing/

 

thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FallenAngel@January 26, 2007 12:54 pm

After the Fazer600 has reached SG i will go down to Yamaha Showroom to take a look before making any decision... Comparing it with Fazer1000... It's actually the looks cause a 600 can give me all the power that i need... so why would i wanna pay for more on the insurance...

 

If you're into long dist touring, the 1000 is a better choice. Capacity makes a big diff when mile-munching.

 

A 600 is not very much diff from a 400 in that, any dash/sprint above 180 will see your fuel economy go into the dumps compared to a bigger CC bike. And trust me... on those long hauls, it's a pain in the ass to cruise at a constant 150.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

OTR Pricing

FZ1 - ard 18k

FZ6 - ard 14k

 

Regarding my insurance when i asked at New Southern Motor... I was quoted 600 for the FZ6 and 1088 for FZ1... insurance company was Alliance and my age is 22... both insurance offered was 2nd party...

 

For looks wise... FZ1 looks more style with its gold fork... nice "sai tao" and cool seats that looks like the R1 seat...

 

Pricing wise... if the insurance not so much diff... i would surely get the 1000cc for more power and design...

 

Overall what i would say is get the FZ1 if you can afford it... if not really dun mind the ugly "sai tao" of the FZ6... it could actually be more than enough for a bike in SG...

 

Power wise... i dun know... have not rode one before... but can i ask the old bird here... is the FZ6 more powerful than S4? what i mean is the power diff is it a lot when i comes to pick up? cos i personally rode on my friends' S4 and i feel that the power okay okay only... Please advise...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...