SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia RS4 125

personified

Have tested,RS4. Able to hit till 123 km n have more to spare but didn't max it as still running in... so I guess 130 is possible... 1 thing I must add, the exhaust note is raspy.. quite nice but also depends on how u want to hear it la...hahaha...

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/Sepangmotogp.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/aprilia1st.jpg

Personified Motosports..Dealer for R&G Racing Products

Call 97978686

Visit Personified Motosports Facebook for More Motorcycle Madness

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001193148916

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rs4 or rs125?which is be a better choice?

It's ur choice man.. See what u want out of a bike.. Personally, I can't tell u which is better cause I've not ridden on the RS4 b4.. But on a bias note, I do think RS125 is better.. :) If u want economy there's alot more bikes out there which will give u better economy in terms of petrol consumption and maintainence.. Cheers..!

Double post

Yapp.....the design really attracts me lah bro...But the Q is how is the power of the bike since it was a 4 stroker. The price i can tell u roughly like the RS125...If got power then may be i can consider it...

Waiting for the latest info and anybody knows when is the bike will be realease in Singapore?

:thumb:

:popcorn:

The 1st Aprilia RS4 in Singapore

[ATTACH=CONFIG]233033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233034[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233032[/ATTACH]

Edited by Warrier

Yes Bro,

Bought it last month(Dec 2011), 1 week after it's launch...now still waiting for the rear seat cowl,quickshifter,fairing guard and other stuff from Mah..2nd day of riding,I try the bike can reach at 123km/h,that is before running in..on 7th day,I go to Sporting Motor to change the engine oil,but till now haven't got the time to try it again due to work schedule.Recently just went to 219 to lower the seat..See attached picture[ATTACH=CONFIG]233269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233271[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233273[/ATTACH]

Yes Bro,

Bought it last month(Dec 2011), 1 week after it's launch...now still waiting for the rear seat cowl,quickshifter,fairing guard and other stuff from Mah..2nd day of riding,I try the bike can reach at 123km/h,that is before running in..on 7th day,I go to Sporting Motor to change the engine oil,but till now haven't got the time to try it again due to work schedule.Recently just went to 219 to lower the seat..See attached picture[ATTACH=CONFIG]233269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233271[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]233273[/ATTACH]

Oklah bro. I think i let u try the top speed ( in stock ) first and feel free to inform me about the latest updates. Tks bro

:popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...
bro, you're referring to the RS125 or RS4 125?

He did said "2 stroke" so I think he is referring to the older model.. The RS125.

warrier: whaaa... You just whack the bike before it is properly run-in? Like not very good on the engine I suppose? :/

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

Woah.. Looks so much so alike to the RSV4.. Are the fairings the same?

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Yes Bro,

Bro, 123km/h while running in is not running in, its called spoiling ur bike hurhurhur, even big bikes run in at 80-90.