SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja

Throttle

Originally posted by Caramon@May 30 2005, 09:59 PM

good evening!!!

Nok97... lobang u hv lah... nose got 2 lobang, mouth got 1 lobang, ears got 2 lobang... eyes got 2... belly-button got 1... then....and....:cheeky: :cheeky:

wahahaha.. and... and... hmmm...

LOLzz. when bring me for a spin?? my mini mi alot of carbon liao.

:thumb:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by rvf7972@May 30 2005, 10:07 PM

did u change u r number??

can't seem to get through..can u sms me u r pvt number..

so that can invite u to a wet party..

:cheeky: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :thumb: :faint:

:giddy: :giddy:

wet party!~!~ but i don hv skin suit.. can ar??

i hv a spare regulator n weight belt.. u wan let me know hor..

LOlz...sure pal.. will sms u my number

:smile:

Originally posted by EVOIIIGSR@May 27 2005, 11:37 AM

hello there ...

you can try contact raymond puey of ubi cycle service centre at 6846 8806 ...

last time i blew my zx9r cylinder head ... it cost me sgd2K++ from evershine just for the cylinder head alone but brand new ...

but for sgd3K ... raymond got for me ... a reconditioned whole engine ... but dont ask me where he got the engine from ... :giddy:

:goodluck:

Hi Evo & the rest,

Long time no contact. Was in Reservist & also PC got infected with damn virus again. Got to reformat the whole thing. Took some time.

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, there was suddenly a horrible sound in the ZX-11 engine and then it went dead. Got towed to a shop & was told the camchain tensioner broke. The pin then got stuck in the gear, breaking 2 studs in the center plate & 3 springs. As usual, our wonderful agent didn't have stock. Only the tensioner was replaced at nearly $200 (not sure whether the shop mark up or not).

The shop solder the rest together but the bike shudders every time I move off. Th e clutch plates were also worn.

I'm now thinking if it's advisable to continue spending money on the engine or even the bike. The engine is high mileage & more than 10 years old. Perhaps it's better to replace the whole engine altogether... that is, if I can find one....

So Evo, care to share with me what you think of your recon engine? Is it possible to find a used one overseas & ship it here?

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@May 30 2005, 10:07 PM

did u change u r number??

can't seem to get through..can u sms me u r pvt number..

so that can invite u to a wet party..

:cheeky: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :thumb: :faint:

hey mama

never call me anymore ah??? wah u good ah.... :cry:

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by R1szuan@May 31 2005, 09:07 AM

hey mama

recetly was bsy doing the babysitting stuff.

just post n sbf when got free time.. hows u r wave doing btw..

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

Originally posted by currypuff@May 31 2005, 01:51 AM

Hi Evo & the rest,

Long time no contact. Was in Reservist & also PC got infected with damn virus again. Got to reformat the whole thing. Took some time.

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, there was suddenly a horrible sound in the ZX-11 engine and then it went dead. Got towed to a shop & was told the camchain tensioner broke. The pin then got stuck in the gear, breaking 2 studs in the center plate & 3 springs. As usual, our wonderful agent didn't have stock. Only the tensioner was replaced at nearly $200 (not sure whether the shop mark up or not).

The shop solder the rest together but the bike shudders every time I move off. Th e clutch plates were also worn.

I'm now thinking if it's advisable to continue spending money on the engine or even the bike. The engine is high mileage & more than 10 years old. Perhaps it's better to replace the whole engine altogether... that is, if I can find one....

So Evo, care to share with me what you think of your recon engine? Is it possible to find a used one overseas & ship it here?

hi currypuff ...

you must be thinking ... what more worse can happen than this ... rite?

ok ... from personal experience ... buying a recon engine is not a sure way to solve the engine problem ... when my ex-niner got her new re-cond engine ... it when dead again on the 2nd ride ... whaddafcuk ... i think to myself ... i burn more $$$ including some hell notes to makes some ghost happy ... flush some coins down the drain and threw some into some wishing well ... to make the recon engine well and functioning again ...

it solved the problem for a short while (6months)... but then I decide to whack the bike more ... and i screwed the clutch plates ... i finally gave up ... sold it ...

i m not angry with Kawa ... but damn angry with the ex-owners ... simply idiots when it comes to bike maintenance ... personally i have ridden a Kawa for six years straight from brand new ... not even a single time i need to overhaul the engine ...

if your bike is no longer under hire purchase ... my advise is to let it go to bike heaven ... it has suffered enuff ... the $$$ you saved can get you a decent and a much younger 12R ...

whereas for me ... i decided to give it new life ... but the cost of surgery is more than i can take ... so i sold it ... to be exported to some rich indo bikers who has more $$$ and time to give it the Tender Loving Care it needed ...

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/Images/prod_center/kawasaki_cen_200_81110.jpg

Courtesy of Boys Stuff UK

Originally posted by Nok97@May 31 2005, 12:21 AM

:cheers: :cheers:

capt!!!!~ gd eveing!

Gd Eveing>LAO DA:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Whao liao last fridaz we cancel our trip lei cos LAO DA you never ATTEND mah

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/Cool_Minibikes_5.jpg

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Everyone haf a DARKSIDE What is YOURS???:angel:

Originally posted by R1szuan@May 31 2005, 09:07 AM

hey mama

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Originally posted by busakiller@May 31 2005, 07:43 PM

Gd Eveing>LAO DA:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Whao liao last fridaz we cancel our trip lei cos LAO DA you never ATTEND mah

wahhh.. wat lao da??

u don flame me leh..

wo bu zuo lao da hen ju le..lolz

J/K..

ohh.. so this sat how? wat present u getting??

Originally posted by currypuff@May 31 2005, 01:51 AM

Hi Evo & the rest,

hi curry... y don u tiking of gettin another bike??

save u alot of unwanted troubles

Originally posted by Nok97@May 31 2005, 11:09 PM

wahhh.. wat lao da??

u don flame me leh..

wo bu zuo lao da hen ju le..lolz

J/K..

ohh.. so this sat how? wat present u getting??

:cheeky: LAO DA WE SEE WHAT TO BUY LOR CARE TO SHARE OR ....:thumb:

Originally posted by EVOIIIGSR@May 31 2005, 05:38 PM

hi currypuff ...

you must be thinking ... what more worse can happen than this ... rite?

ok ... from personal experience ... buying a recon engine is not a sure way to solve the engine problem ... when my ex-niner got her new re-cond engine ... it when dead again on the 2nd ride ... whaddafcuk ... i think to myself ... i burn more $$$ including some hell notes to makes some ghost happy ... flush some coins down the drain and threw some into some wishing well ... to make the recon engine well and functioning again ...

it solved the problem for a short while (6months)... but then I decide to whack the bike more ... and i screwed the clutch plates ... i finally gave up ... sold it ...

i m not angry with Kawa ... but damn angry with the ex-owners ... simply idiots when it comes to bike maintenance ... personally i have ridden a Kawa for six years straight from brand new ... not even a single time i need to overhaul the engine ...

if your bike is no longer under hire purchase ... my advise is to let it go to bike heaven ... it has suffered enuff ... the $$$ you saved can get you a decent and a much younger 12R ...

whereas for me ... i decided to give it new life ... but the cost of surgery is more than i can take ... so i sold it ... to be exported to some rich indo bikers who has more $$$ and time to give it the Tender Loving Care it needed ...

Hi Evo & Nok,

Thanks for your very helpful suggestions. Yes, I am now thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I have bought a lemon from the start. I guess the owner wasn't 100% truthful when he sold me this bike. Problems started soon after I took over ownership.

As this is my first Class 2 bike & I enjoyed the power very much, I refused to give up. I threw $ into servicing it, then more $$. I even renew the COE for 10 years for $600++. But the problems never end. Before I have saved enough $ to cure the existing faults, new ones pop up. And they are major faults involving the suspension & engine.

I finally decided that this is a bottomless pit. I am not going to donate anymore hard earned cash to shops & to Evershine. Like Evo said, let those super rich Indonesian kia give it more TLC. I empatised with you. It must have hurt to throw in $3000+++ & still have a problem bike. I better not make the same mistake.

I'll give it min. touchup & ride for a while longer before switching to another bike. This time, I'll try to get new or one not more than 2-3 yrs old to reduce the chance of getting a problem bike again.

And sorry guys. I think this will be my 2nd & last Kawa. I love Kawa, but I dispised the agent. I just don't think it deserve my $ & support. Anyone ever thought of writing a complaint letter to Kawa in Japan?

Originally posted by currypuff@Jun 1 2005, 03:14 AM

Hi Evo & Nok,

Thanks for your very helpful suggestions. Yes, I am now thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I have bought a lemon from the start. I guess the owner wasn't 100% truthful when he sold me this bike. Problems started soon after I took over ownership.

As this is my first Class 2 bike & I enjoyed the power very much, I refused to give up. I threw $ into servicing it, then more $$. I even renew the COE for 10 years for $600++. But the problems never end. Before I have saved enough $ to cure the existing faults, new ones pop up. And they are major faults involving the suspension & engine.

I finally decided that this is a bottomless pit. I am not going to donate anymore hard earned cash to shops & to Evershine. Like Evo said, let those super rich Indonesian kia give it more TLC. I empatised with you. It must have hurt to throw in $3000+++ & still have a problem bike. I better not make the same mistake.

I'll give it min. touchup & ride for a while longer before switching to another bike. This time, I'll try to get new or one not more than 2-3 yrs old to reduce the chance of getting a problem bike again.

And sorry guys. I think this will be my 2nd & last Kawa. I love Kawa, but I dispised the agent. I just don't think it deserve my $ & support. Anyone ever thought of writing a complaint letter to Kawa in Japan?

:giddy:

go for the new toys man..technology has advanced over the past few years.

yeah go 4 the 12. i am seeling mine if u r intrested..

:help: :spam: :offtopic:

Originally posted by Nok97@May 31 2005, 12:11 AM

wahahaha.. and... and... hmmm...

LOLzz. when bring me for a spin?? my mini mi alot of carbon liao.

:thumb:

gd morning...

gd afternoon...

gd evening...

old big... how to bring u for a spin... u sure leave me behind one... end up i hv to struggle to follow... :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway... tis week i nite shift. maybe nxt week we can meet up for kopi... jio the bui bah oso... lol:thumb: :help:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/Caramon22/8359ninjabanner.jpg

What place is this that is my world; what dark coil has my spirit embodied?

Prayne de crabug ahm rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!!!

Originally posted by rvf7972@Jun 1 2005, 11:34 AM

go for the new toys man..technology has advanced over the past few years.

yeah go 4 the 12. i am seeling mine if u r intrested..

:help: :spam: :offtopic:

you selling yours?

http://www.bikeland.org/images/articles/2006-ZX10R/0610R02.jpg

2006 ZX10R

Originally posted by Caramon@Jun 1 2005, 06:53 PM

gd morning...

gd afternoon...

gd evening...

old big... how to bring u for a spin... u sure leave me behind one... end up i hv to struggle to follow... :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway... tis week i nite shift. maybe nxt week we can meet up for kopi... jio the bui bah oso... lol:thumb: :help:

bui eh free??

LOlz.. okie.. we will try to get hold of him..

cheeR!

Originally posted by Nok97@Jun 2 2005, 02:22 AM

i'm sellin mine too....

anyone??

how much u selling urs? maybe can get new bike...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Originally posted by Caramon@Jun 1 2005, 06:53 PM

gd morning...

gd afternoon...

gd evening...

:nono:

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Originally posted by StEeL@Jun 2 2005, 06:57 PM

:nono:

welcome.... :smile:

so when bringing us for a spin???

Nok waiting for u to jio ok....

Originally posted by Caramon@Jun 2 2005, 07:01 PM

welcome.... :smile:

so when bringing us for a spin???

Nok waiting for u to jio ok....

Well............as you know...........it's time for you to make the lead................I'll follow if I can.........:weep:

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Originally posted by StEeL@Jun 2 2005, 07:29 PM

Well............as you know...........it's time for you to make the lead................I'll follow if I can.........:weep:

BS...

gu sai...:mad: