SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja

Throttle

Originally posted by Caramon@Jun 4 2005, 08:10 PM

Bro, think abt y the old one is gone...

do u wan the same to happen? if not, it doesnt matter is serangoon or yishun or marine parade or tampines, it's the ppl that counts...:sweat:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/Cool_Minibikes_5.jpg

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Everyone haf a DARKSIDE What is YOURS???:angel:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Nok97@Jun 5 2005, 09:48 PM

cool.... ever tik of GS??

LOLZzz

:lovestruck: Whoo GS :lovestruck:

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Originally posted by rvf7972@Jun 5 2005, 09:45 PM

:giddy: steel,

he going p000sy hunting.. errm u sure u wan join.. lol

kamn how a good FR once u back?

abt a meetup, yeah its quite some time also..

especailly snail, nok, everybody.. just hangon there..

:bouncefire: :bouncefire:

Of course...........:thumb:

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Originally posted by Kman@Jun 6 2005, 06:53 PM

oops too late man he he its not bad the hunt

:cheeky:

Signalling saves life!

Originally posted by Kawasaki_Eric@Jun 7 2005, 07:05 PM

wat's GS??how it look like?

Hi,This is d GS Nok97 is toking abt...I think he is interested in this BMW GS1150

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/album_pic.jpg

Originally posted by busakiller@Jun 7 2005, 08:03 PM

Hi,This is d GS Nok97 is toking abt...I think he is interested in this BMW GS1150

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/album_pic.jpg

nice bikes....

|F 1 day i chose to L3t go,NoT bcoz i DuN |ov3 AnyMore,Bocz i noe U hav3 FouNd soMeonE u wi||iN to |ov3 Him mor3 then i Lov3 u.But i'll always rite there for u.

Mama dey why u no organise outing i changing tyre today hkl u wanna cone call me ok will be there about 4. i have decided on bt 014 any guess got any comments on it?

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Originally posted by Nok97@Jun 9 2005, 01:30 PM

gD AftErnOOn .................

kman. how much for ur BT014?

I was quoted 330 wif trye balanceing but i bargain so for $400 i am getting tyres, engine oil change as well as my front brake pads changed not bad a deal i feel but any reviews about 014 a bit late la but nice to know i getting them in 1 hrs time

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

yo guys borrow the thread for a while? :smile: this the most relevant place...Me helping a friend to sell this ---->

Hi guys!

|

ZX12R Remus bolt on

-stainless steel

-modified with sengguang short

silencer easily taken down. :)

-passes inspection problem free...

-excellent sound

-noticeable bhp increase

Owner selling as has a full system already.

Different kawa series like 9r/7r etc pls pm to enquire..

Value for money :cheer:

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@Jun 9 2005, 02:05 PM

met the italino mama lastnight..got a new hangout ah.

he say pireli not bad.

:giddy: :giddy:

hey deh

may i know do you this zx12 rider green colour with white sticker on its headlight... plate FX 9999X?

(X refer to any alphabets.)

Originally posted by Kman@Jun 9 2005, 03:04 PM

I was quoted 330 wif trye balanceing but i bargain so for $400 i am getting tyres, engine oil change as well as my front brake pads changed not bad a deal i feel but any reviews about 014 a bit late la but nice to know i getting them in 1 hrs time

wahahaha..... tats cheaP!~!~!~

becareful... wait they use cooking oil...

N bicycle pad for ur 12R..

J/K..

:cheeky: :cheeky:

Originally posted by Nok97@Jun 11 2005, 01:26 PM

wahahaha..... tats cheaP!~!~!~

becareful... wait they use cooking oil...

N bicycle pad for ur 12R..

J/K..

:cheeky: :cheeky:

I think cooking oil viscosity good wat can use for frying means the oil no break down when the 12 over heat he he any way i changed r4 and pads are the isumi try la no harm right i thing ... sianz leh tyre still not yet run yet i been driving the past few days but how 014 ok or not ... anyone know the milage?

Originally posted by Kman@Jun 11 2005, 02:57 PM

I think cooking oil viscosity good wat can use for frying means the oil no break down when the 12 over heat he he any way i changed r4 and pads are the isumi try la no harm right i thing ... sianz leh tyre still not yet run yet i been driving the past few days but how 014 ok or not ... anyone know the milage?

Depend on how hard a rider you are. And I'm not talking about weight. Though it does have an effect. BT 014 on your bike should be good to last up to around 14k -15k of mileage. That is if you are only hard on the throttle once a blue moon or you seldom ride the bike for long distance.:smile:

Signalling saves life!

Originally posted by Kman@Jun 11 2005, 02:57 PM

:giddy: :giddy:

Originally posted by StEeL@Jun 11 2005, 06:45 PM

Depend on how hard a rider you are. And I'm not talking about weight. Though it does have an effect. BT 014 on your bike should be good to last up to around 14k -15k of mileage. That is if you are only hard on the throttle once a blue moon or you seldom ride the bike for long distance.:smile:

gd evening steEl.....

:D

Originally posted by StEeL@Jun 11 2005, 06:45 PM

Thanks man for my weight i guess 10000 gone liaoz hehe