SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Just collected mine today.. My height at 171.. Tip toe.. But no prob..

Congrats.. enjoy your ride!

Anyone using DCT model?? i'm interested in the DCT model.. still considering to part my Tmax for NC700x

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

its the r&g distributor guy... ncs ncx sld be the same... its about 1.2k :dozed:

i'm asking the guy if he can check about the gpr deeptone and yoshi pipe... sld cost lesser

Wow 1.2k for endcan only.. crazy man.. juz wait till other brands come in from shop prob the price might go lower.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Ray73, Roy75.. u guys nick very confusing.. lol..

btw, congrats on ur new bike! what color and what spec?

Haa.. dont confused yourself. Mine is Red/ABS/Non DCT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

Thanks to all bros for the reply :thumb: i m still waiting for my bike to arrive at the bike shop, hopefully is white in color. Will catch up with u guys when i get my bike.......cheers

my past ride....

Yamaha TZR 125cc, Honda CBR 400cc,Piaggio Skipper,Suzuki Bandit 400cc,Honda Shadow classic 400cc, Honda Super4 spec1 400cc

Honda Deauville 650cc, Honda VFR V-TEC 800cc,Honda Deauville 700cc,Yamaha Majesty 250cc, Gilera runner 200cc,

Piaggio Xevo 400cc , Suzuki Burgman 400cc, Honda NC700x, Tmax 530. Now -F800r

What do u need to know abt the DCT model? its auto lo. thats all. can look at atlantic's vf1200. its the same..

Just wondering does the DCT affect the power of the bikes?

Technically no.. because the same engine.. but the clutch is different..

so was wondering any difference.. say maybe the DCT model is faster than the normal version etc...

Noobs over here. just thinking...

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

I don't think anyone posted this before. Just to share.

For sound you guy can visit here.

http://www.leovince.asia/_/catalog-honda/terminale_lv_one_omologato_evo_ii_passaggio_standard_nc_700_x_dct_i_e_2012/15682

FD-8701_1(NC).jpg

I must say I'm surprised by the ppower from lower and to mid range of this ride. Having a NC 700 S version. Very comfortable riding position and seat is really soft, for me it's better than my previous VFR 1200. Hope to join in for coffee session soon.

Any one got naked version wind screen low bang and main stand? :)

2006 - Old School Vespa, Yamaha 125 Z, Bajaj Pulsar 180cc

2007 - Piaggio X8 200cc

2008 - Suzuki GSR 400cc

2009 - Piaggio X9 200cc, Yamaha R6 08, Piaggio MP3 400cc

2010 - Ducati 696, Bajaj Pulsa Ver. 200, Yamaha Fazer 8, Honda VFR 1200

2012- Phatom 200, CBR 150 R - 2012 Model

Once a Rider, Will always be...:thumb:

so was wondering any difference.. say maybe the DCT model is faster than the normal version etc...

I believe the DCT should accelerate faster than the manual simply because it changes gears so much faster and computer controlled to match the gears with optimum rpm.

My 2 cents :)

Hi

Some qns regarding top box and hugger.

1. Does anyone knows the pros and cons between H&B top boxes? Journey TC50 and Junior 45? I am thinking of getting either one but not sure which one to get... kind of prefer the Journey due to its not so flat design and single lock...currently using a Givi Simply 2 which i find very convenient...

2. For the H&B boxes...anyone can advise the price you paid for including bracket?

3. Anyone got the ermax hugger from M-technic? is it better than the R&G one?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Mark

Cheers

Mark

I can't remember where I read it from. But the DCT model is 3-4 hp lesser than the non-DCT version.

But yes, I believe in terms of pick up, the DCT could be better just because of the gear box. The difference probably will be in high rpm..

Hi

Some qns regarding top box and hugger.

1. Does anyone knows the pros and cons between H&B top boxes? Journey TC50 and Junior 45? I am thinking of getting either one but not sure which one to get... kind of prefer the Journey due to its not so flat design and single lock...currently using a Givi Simply 2 which i find very convenient...

2. For the H&B boxes...anyone can advise the price you paid for including bracket?

3. Anyone got the ermax hugger from M-technic? is it better than the R&G one?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Mark

Cheers

Mark

I'm not a ncx owner yet, but can share with u experiences with hepco boxes as I've almost tried every one except the xclusiv..

Between TC50 and Jr45, I think the Journey is better for storing items due to the more roundish shape. Both the junior and journey can store 2 helmets, but the tc50 will be able to stack another rain coat on top, but a bit of small pack.

The journey series are similar to givi in terms of shapes, but a lot more sturdy as the plastics are thicker and stronger.

The flat top of the junior, makes it more convenient to tie things on top if u purchase the top luggage rail that's sold separately though. The junior is a lot more robust, and u wouldn't have any hurt pain dropping it, or scratching it when reversing.

IMO, hepcos are also better as their boxes latched onto the base plate a lot more firm than givi.

2) H&B prices, get from m-technik directly ba. Chan don't anyhow chop ppl one. He's also a rider. :)

3) hugger: can't answer u. but for me, i will get the cheapest one, cos I think they all will serve the same purpose; to protect the rear shock. Any more ex one is for aesthetic.. But i could be wrong here...

I must say I'm surprised by the ppower from lower and to mid range of this ride. Having a NC 700 S version. Very comfortable riding position and seat is really soft, for me it's better than my previous VFR 1200. Hope to join in for coffee session soon.

Any one got naked version wind screen low bang and main stand? :)

yes, its a bike that's real easy to ride and i'm loving it since day 1. a short trip to Melaka makes me wanna go for more touring trips.

only 2 issues for me to overcome. 1st would be the low rev engine, anything more than ~6000rpm gets nothing from the engine. after the trip to Melaka, a taller windscreen is a definite must for me. i forgot to take my ear plugs with me and had to stop after 20km on NSHW cruising at around 130-140km/hr to get toilet paper to stuff into my ears :p luckily able to find ear plugs in Melaka. the original screen is great for diverting the air off the chest but the jet of wind seems to aim direct at my helmet. maybe it's my helmet that's noisy..

lets wait probably a week or so to let more owners get their bikes before we all have a meetup?

I'm not a ncx owner yet, but can share with u experiences with hepco boxes as I've almost tried every one except the xclusiv..

Between TC50 and Jr45, I think the Journey is better for storing items due to the more roundish shape. Both the junior and journey can store 2 helmets, but the tc50 will be able to stack another rain coat on top, but a bit of small pack.

The journey series are similar to givi in terms of shapes, but a lot more sturdy as the plastics are thicker and stronger.

The flat top of the junior, makes it more convenient to tie things on top if u purchase the top luggage rail that's sold separately though. The junior is a lot more robust, and u wouldn't have any hurt pain dropping it, or scratching it when reversing.

IMO, hepcos are also better as their boxes latched onto the base plate a lot more firm than givi.

2) H&B prices, get from m-technik directly ba. Chan don't anyhow chop ppl one. He's also a rider. :)

3) hugger: can't answer u. but for me, i will get the cheapest one, cos I think they all will serve the same purpose; to protect the rear shock. Any more ex one is for aesthetic.. But i could be wrong here...

couldn't agree more. though Hepco accessories are slightly more expensive than givi, certainly feels more tough and sturdy. having known chan for more than a decade, he's a man with little words but sincere and talks no bullsh#t. his price is fixed and not like stock market.

btw, his container has arrived today and stocks are in. hurry while stocks last :)

i would be heading down on fri morning to get my panniers, any fellow riders interested to get stuff wanna meet there?

yes, its a bike that's real easy to ride and i'm loving it since day 1. a short trip to Melaka makes me wanna go for more touring trips.

only 2 issues for me to overcome. 1st would be the low rev engine, anything more than ~6000rpm gets nothing from the engine. after the trip to Melaka, a taller windscreen is a definite must for me. i forgot to take my ear plugs with me and had to stop after 20km on NSHW cruising at around 130-140km/hr to get toilet paper to stuff into my ears :p luckily able to find ear plugs in Melaka. the original screen is great for diverting the air off the chest but the jet of wind seems to aim direct at my helmet. maybe it's my helmet that's noisy..

lets wait probably a week or so to let more owners get their bikes before we all have a meetup?

stock screen already can cover the chest? that's not too bad. I wonder if the wunderlich clip on wind deflector will be enough to move air above the helmet...?

btw, any opinions of vibration? or, any particular rpm range that will have more vibrations?

Lastly, at running in, what rpm and what's max speed with the limitation?

stock screen already can cover the chest? that's not too bad. I wonder if the wunderlich clip on wind deflector will be enough to move air above the helmet...?

btw, any opinions of vibration? or, any particular rpm range that will have more vibrations?

Lastly, at running in, what rpm and what's max speed with the limitation?

Hi bro, yes, the stock screen able to shield away the body from direct wind while riding but some may encounter direct blast to helmet.

As for vibration, I dont feel any maybe my previous ride is king of vibration. This bike is silky smooth for me. :)

As for running in, I usually keep below 5K rpm for the first 1k mileage.

That just me la, I believe factory might have done some pre-run on roller.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't remember where I read it from. But the DCT model is 3-4 hp lesser than the non-DCT version.

But yes, I believe in terms of pick up, the DCT could be better just because of the gear box. The difference probably will be in high rpm..

On wheel right? In book still the same.

Dear NC700X owners,

There are always a concern that the bike is insufficeint of power, especially when the power is needed to overtake a truck on up sloop....what say you?

No problem for me to over take on right lane.