SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sportsters Riders

jynwee

Have to go fetch my wife after work already. If not will meet u up for kopi.

I at punggol area only. Maybe we should exchange no.

Anyway I meeting with another bike at midnight at meng kang shell stations

Riding to jb for top up and kopi. Just a short ride. For fun only.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" now all e stock headers has a butterfly valve.when e valves r open.the road king sounds pretty bassy "

For all the akra pipe is there a butterfly valve ? is the sound bassy for the 883 sportster ?

E butterfly valve is on e stock headers,not on e akra mufflers. Guess if u take out e catalysis n open e valve,will def sound better.

Yes, u can get that Signal relocateder online.

I have also order the larosa side bags for my 48. After installed the bags it left very little room space for

Passenger foot peg. So I order the foot peg extender onine. Now waiting for it to arrival.

On leave today. A bit boring at home. Anyone want go for ride or kopi?

tks. which larosa bag?? i saw this brand Viking looks pretty good.

" now all e stock headers has a butterfly valve.when e valves r open.the road king sounds pretty bassy "

For all the akra pipe is there a butterfly valve ? is the sound bassy for the 883 sportster ?

Akra has the optional valve system to add on to the slip on. I dont know is it the same thing we are talking abt or not.

Akra has the optional valve system to add on to the slip on. I dont know is it the same thing we are talking abt or not.

Yeah akra have e butterfly valves too.but that is not approved. Mufflers r e only portion that r approved.

Newer EFI models stock headers does come wif e butterfly valve.

Which year EFI have butterfly valves header? The optional valve system are quite well fitted as on the manual.

I'm really sure of other models, but my 06 dyna is e first year with efi n 6 speed tranny. The headers came without the butterfly valve. there are bungs for e O2 sensors, but no O2 sensors were fixed on, instead they were just plugged.

Exhaust systems for all 2007s and up models have bungs welded into the pipes for EFI O2 sensors, n i think that's when hd added the butterfly valves.

Good News to all Sportster Riders, Remus exhaust is now Street Legal for Singapore use!

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

should be slip ons, where and price i'm not so sure bcoz i read it on HDS facebook page..

So now we got akrapovic and remus to choose from without getting into trouble with LTA!

My Rides

Sportster 48 looks damn cool but one thing troubles me. Since the tank is peanut size, 7.9L, I assume full tank can cover a distance of 150km. Is it suitable for rides up North to say KL? My worry is half way if fuel were to run out, that can be quite a hassle.

Any 48 riders can share any advise?

My Rides

Sportster 48 looks damn cool but one thing troubles me. Since the tank is peanut size, 7.9L, I assume full tank can cover a distance of 150km. Is it suitable for rides up North to say KL? My worry is half way if fuel were to run out, that can be quite a hassle.

Any 48 riders can share any advise?

Drifter86 is organizing meet up on Sunday 9pm.he is riding a 48.y not join us for see see his bike.i juz bumped into him at bike shop.he fixing on his RSD air filter. :)

anyone interested for a leisure ride?

Date: 25th Nov (sun)

Time: 9pm

Venue: Disclose through whatsapp/sms

1. drifters86

2. kepbin07

3. hitman

4. dave48

5. NiteKidz (pending)

Please sms me your number with nick and name.

9three8three9612

Corners are dangerous so get through them as fast as you can