SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sportsters Riders

jynwee

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely one badass....bro, where did u get all those stuff? ebay? damn cool!!! if u wanna part your stuff, let me know....if u would have post slightly earlier, i will definitely get it from u liao.....

Germany :cheeky: Germany

• 2 weeks later...

Dear fellow members..

Need some advice on the following experience..

I had difficulties starting my Nightster for don't whatever the cause maybe? However, once I clutch in engage gear 1 and press start..the bike actually roars to life..

Appreciate the advice from fellow members..cheers y'all and have a great weekend!

Hello to all!!

I just got my 2nd hand 07 Nightster!! So excited abt it and the ride was AMAZING!! Simply AWESOME!!

Btw can anyone recommend me a paint shop that is reliable, doing harley painting job, charging at good rates and good workmanship? Needed to give my ride a new paint coat!! Either going back to the original body colour if not change for a better colour that i prefer. Anyone can advice pls?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Juz wondering, is the difference between a 883cc and a 1200cc very great?

In terms of power and sound?

Anyone tried both before?

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

Dear fellow members..

Need some advice on the following experience..

I had difficulties starting my Nightster for don't whatever the cause maybe? However, once I clutch in engage gear 1 and press start..the bike actually roars to life..

Appreciate the advice from fellow members..cheers y'all and have a great weekend!

Bro, i'm facing the same problem. U try to clutch in and start ur bike when ur side stand is down. Can it start?also, u try put ur side stand UP, clutch in and hold it there for 5 sec.Dont press the start button. Did it start automatically without u pressing the start button? If yes, ur start button already short-circuit.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/72/83/7273827/1_262073935l.jpg

hi all

i'm riding a 48 .

got a question to ask is it very difficult to change batt on our own ?

kindly advise all the old bird thanks :p

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

hi all

i'm riding a 48 .

got a question to ask is it very difficult to change batt on our own ?

kindly advise all the old bird thanks :p

Sportster batt is more difficult to access than other models.it can be removed fr left side of the bike.1 of e terminals r ride under the seat.so it will take some effort to move it.but still it is possible.

Sportster batt is more difficult to access than other models.it can be removed fr left side of the bike.1 of e terminals r ride under the seat.so it will take some effort to move it.but still it is possible.

thanks alot for the information :p

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

Hi Guys

Does any rider here is 1.8m tall ridng a nightster or 48 ? Arkward? And is it oo leggy feel or seems small bike under you? Sorry hope not stupid question. Because quite like the convenience than my dream fatboy. But a sportster seems endless mod and good hasslefree bike.

Any meetup get the adrenaline feel of sportster gathering.