SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia SR Max 300

contacted

Hey guys, we are having a big sale this week at Scooter Narcotics. Check out the facebook page @ www.facebook.com/scooternnarcotics

All performance parts, servicing and accessories up to 30% off. Ranging from Adiva, Benelli, Piaggio, Gilera, Vespa, Yamaha, Honda and Aprilia maxi scooters! Those interested can give me a call directly at 81819511! It's a crazy sale you won't wanna miss!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Went down to look...go back one week later to do down paperwork etc but someone bought the last one just the day before. lol

Waiting for mine to come hopefully mid to late Jan. Hope to meet up with you guys then! :)

1)AprillaRS125 2)Honda PhantomTA150 3)Honda PGM3

4) Honda Wave

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Care to share what the top speed that this SR Max can comfortably cruise at?

Any comparison with Honda PCX? Though power diff is kinda obvious.

Cheers

One of the bros here got up to 157 on NSH.

Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05

Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07

Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09

Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11

Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I would like to get a SR Max 300 for myself. I have called Mah and there is no stock until a month later.

I heard the seat is a bit high. Is there anyone staying around Serangoon or Hougang area?

I would like to try out if it is OK for me before I order one.

What is the cost? What does the cost include? How much is the difference between paying cash and installment?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to get a SR Max 300 for myself. I have called Mah and there is no stock until a month later.

I heard the seat is a bit high. Is there anyone staying around Serangoon or Hougang area?

I would like to try out if it is OK for me before I order one.

What is the cost? What does the cost include? How much is the difference between paying cash and installment?

Hey there...

Yes the seat is abit high, whats your height? I can't really advise cos I'm 'tall enough'. :)

Cost wise would be the same as any bike, IU unit, COE, Road Tax, etc. Difference would be the interest rate lo.. ~5%..

• 2 weeks later...
Just bought the SR Max 300i...going to collect this Sat...totally excited

Awesome :)

:cool: Do we need to run in the engine for the SR? I had a piaggio X9 before and did not had to run in as most engines for conti scooters/bikes already run it before shipping out of factory...what do you think?

CONGRATS ON UR NEW BIKE BRO...Went to Mah earlier in the afternoon to rectify a problem which i encounter and saw and SRMAX ready for collection..Guess its yours..As for myself i dun do the running in for the bike..Jus whack..hahahaaha...Furthermore its still under warranty..

CONGRATS ON UR NEW BIKE BRO...Went to Mah earlier in the afternoon to rectify a problem which i encounter and saw and SRMAX ready for collection..Guess its yours..As for myself i dun do the running in for the bike..Jus whack..hahahaaha...Furthermore its still under warranty..

haha. i finally collected mine yesterday.

Pls take not when u collect: bring along bottle of coolamt....read from this forum so i checked coilant when collected. Very low but u cant really see the level....went to pump petrol at caltex abt 10km aeay...stopped n exhaust was smoking n burning smell...bought coolant and top uf full...600ml!!

stingy Aprilia ship out bikes wif bare minimum coolant inside sia.

after top up bike is SUI! very nice n smooth so far

4) Honda Wave

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts

Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ [email protected].

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

cool dude, sure~!!

Hi guys... how is this bike? Any funny defects? Looks cool huh.

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

Hi guys... how is this bike? Any funny defects? Looks cool huh.

Very fast in its acceleration, to me its more then sufficient for our urban riding.

Finally collected my SR Max on Tuesday. I saw a bit of smoke coming out from the exhaust at the petrol station but no smell. My guess is the exhaust is still very new and not burn-in yet.

Another SR Max will be OTR this week bought by an Ang Mo.

Wow woww. Congrats, hows the ride so far?

the pick up is really good enough for normal roads even though it's only 280cc. So far only got burnt by Audi Q7...lol

Anyway my front brake kinda makes sound when i press the brake. The rear brake no sound...at first I thought maybe cos it's new but been riding abt 300plus km sound still there. Reminds me of my dry clutch when I was riding my pgm. haha Prob brake pad but too lazy to check till maybe first servicing.

Other than that all is good. Head turner...guess cos that many on the road yet.

4) Honda Wave