SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wa melaka there leh ,.. and its further then melaka

i feel taman u more confusing

is it ??

no prob , the most we help u push back lor .

wa u really try to wack all the way ah ....

no prob .... actually JB got a lot of place to eat , the place where we pump petrol , behind there also got food center wan .. but its too late le...

yeah man , eat RAW with ice ..

Next time bring us again. ok? wan to try more new food! Must go in early. whahaha! Food, food, food!!!

7 days to TP !!! I v scared

Winner dont quit.!

Quitter wont WIN

Year 2009 March - Honda NSR 150 SP (FT606*S)

Year 2010 Feb - Honda FireBlade CBR400 (FN640*S)

Year 2010 April - Honda RVF NC35 (FP 156*S)

Year 2010 July - Honda RVF NC35 (FR*75*L) - CURRENT

sorry to say this ar.. u buang till very scary sia.. then ur frame got go out of alignment?>?

Yup.. Frame dented. Had to scrap the bike. No point repairing as the bill would come up to be more expensive than compared to buying another RVF.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9761/img0947t.jpg

-=My Beloved "Devil Bird" NC35=-

"Live To Ride, Ride To Live"

Proud RVF-ian since 2005

Lol.. Still alive and kicking lar.. Another 10 months before can get back my NC35..

This time take back dont ass itchy already larx... :smile:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

some place think onli sunday can go ..

cause week day i dun think u all wanna queue at the bridge to eat food right ???

good food ah > kulai lor ..

A... I dun mind queue leh! But must c tired anot? whahaha! Sunday i also dun mind.

Kulai for this saturday cannot make it leh. I dun mind go also! But next trip to kulai, I sure go leh!

penang also got. :angel:

Abit far leh! Unless upgrade:) Den i dun mind also!

A... I dun mind queue leh! But must c tired anot? whahaha! Sunday i also dun mind.

Kulai for this saturday cannot make it leh. I dun mind go also! But next trip to kulai, I sure go leh!

sunday i go in is, massage leg .. then eat kfc , buy dvd and home we go le

whats the penalty?

penalty was my racing katar, LED signal light and number plate using sticker type.. surprisingly my exhaust nvr kana.. totaly summon cost is $180.. now appealing waitin for reply.. coz tat time went for annual inspection and it was pass.. then now tp inspection fail.... no choice they said tp TUA KI.. so have to listen to them.... grrrrrr

Don't Challenge the Leader. It won't change the Loser.

2003-2005 = SUBARU WRX-STI (SOLD)

2006-2007 = NSR 150 SP PRO-ARM * FS 5427Z (SOLD)

2007-2009 = My Most Beloved RVF NC35 FN 7792G (SOLD)

2009-???? = YZF R1

penalty was my racing katar, LED signal light and number plate using sticker type.. surprisingly my exhaust nvr kana.. totaly summon cost is $180.. now appealing waitin for reply.. coz tat time went for annual inspection and it was pass.. then now tp inspection fail.... no choice they said tp TUA KI.. so have to listen to them.... grrrrrr

sell rvf got $ pay fine le... :lol:

Ya lorx, weather so nice and cooling..At home but nt slpy lehx... :angel:

lol...

ur pic same as me... nv swing backside.. haahaa..

chaoz: mc28, next time muz swing backside den nice.. haahaaa

SP gathring any ?????????????

got..

outing to lim chu kang pray for 4d number n toto no. u wanna go? lolx... :angel:

anyone goin bike asia??

me!!! sat!!! or fri evening.. u wanna go?

Nxt time got outing.

Rmb call me. I wanna tag along.

Thanks. I'm new here.

sure no prob.. but be careful.. alot of lacers here.. =X

go track leh!! waiting for u!!!

sp sure can tia me gao gao de.. =x

sell rvf got $ pay fine le... :lol:

oh ya,,

ryushin!!! wanna sell me ur racing footrest bo??/

lol...

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

wow, number plate cant use sticker type one?

but so many people are using it leh.

you kena rear one uhhh?

**** i thou of doing my rear plate sticker type one. :faint:

anyone can help me?

curious to find out.

if i wanna changes my clutch lever, its the whole clutch lever remove right?

nothing to do with my speedo cable?

and if i wanna changes my brake lever too, its connect to the front brake fluid reservior.

means the whole thing much changes isit?

i see the brake lever its connect to the front brake fluid reservior.

hmmmmmm. . .

and people, you know where can i get chrome lever good one that wont easily break for sp?

hahahahha.

thanks yoooooooooooo! :D

anyone can help me?

curious to find out.

if i wanna changes my clutch lever, its the whole clutch lever remove right?

nothing to do with my speedo cable?

and if i wanna changes my brake lever too, its connect to the front brake fluid reservior.

means the whole thing much changes isit?

i see the brake lever its connect to the front brake fluid reservior.

hmmmmmm. . .

and people, you know where can i get chrome lever good one that wont easily break for sp?

hahahahha.

thanks yoooooooooooo! :D

ur clutch have nothing to do with speedo cable la... LOL!

change brake lever nt whole thing leh... the brake lever is nt connected to the brake pump leh... dun gong gong change whole thing... that one few hundred i tell u...

brake lever.. go ah boy ask.. 7$ for 1... cheep cheep.. might be going get my chain guard later-.- fly off when i was riding at NSHW:cry:

ride safe play when theres no one..

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs750.ash1/164147_1879018014895_1224627836_2288376_4890403_n.jpg

ur clutch have nothing to do with speedo cable la... LOL!

change brake lever nt whole thing leh... the brake lever is nt connected to the brake pump leh... dun gong gong change whole thing... that one few hundred i tell u...

brake lever.. go ah boy ask.. 7$ for 1... cheep cheep.. might be going get my chain guard later-.- fly off when i was riding at NSHW:cry:

sorry im noob lah bro. hahaha

cause i see my clutch like got connect to the speedo cable mah. thats why i ask you guys how true isit.

okay so the brake lever its just the lever itself and not connect to the front brake fluid reservior right? i blur lah bro. see how got connection like that! :faint:

how come will fly off siah?

you must be another lacer spoted at NSHW.

speeding all the way right? hahahah! :cheeky:

cause i see my clutch like got connect to the speedo cable mah. thats why i ask you guys how true isit.

okay so the brake lever its just the lever itself and not connect to the front brake fluid reservior right? i blur lah bro. see how got connection like that! :faint:

he was wheeling all the way lah! :cheeky:

he was wheeling all the way lah! :cheeky:

no la.. nt speeding.. nor doing anything.. my pillion accidentally step on my chain guard.. den the thing break and fly off... lol!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs750.ash1/164147_1879018014895_1224627836_2288376_4890403_n.jpg

hahaha dun worry..:D not connected... the front brake also nt connected to reservior its just a seprate piece..