SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ad3

parotae

yea, I know those 400cc are with dual front brake disc, ****! craving for one of these now! hahaha! advia, so you will choose ADIVA or MP3? haha.

In all bikes, there is always pros and cons.......

Basically most riders key concerns are

1) OTR pricing.

2) maintenance cost

3) parts costing and availability

4) bikes if has to be handled by agent due outside shops has no knowledge access.

5) km travel per litre of fuel.

My frenz owns a MP3 125cc which i found the cons are

1) high OTR

2) high maintenance cost eg extra tyre and disc brake.

3) low mileage travel per litre of fuel.

4) limits parts availability resource.

5) parts worn out fast and high part cost. Eg the auto switching for the front wheel to lock during stop cost some $600 to replace!

6) no roof to keep out the rain

I would not want to comment on AD3 as is still very pre-mature.... I shall choose AD3 is mainly for the roof....which the Komco Taiwan engine parts are lower cost and availably...

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never owns a scooter before Adiva.

I bought Adiva is basically for the roof.

After my first scooter AD150, I found the roof was quite useful. So got a AD200 after scrapped the AD150.

Now, I'm waiting for the AD3. :)

the back part of the AD3 looks flimsy. haha if only it's like a Doraemon bubble. LOL! but i tink it sure looks good!

Dec 2005 - Sep 2007 Honda NSR 150 SP FS3*45M

Sep 2007 - Apr 2010 Honda CBR 400 RRL

Apr 2010 - Sep 2010 Yamaha X-1

May 2013 - Apr 2014 Kymco Grand Dink 150

Apr 2014 - ~~~ Kymco Downtown 300i

One life, Live it, Don't waste it!

My old SP

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/SGGH/th_bike1.jpg

Thanks Cayennurff bro for the swee swee AD3 pic....can't read the text description due low resolution pixel .... Which magazine was this take off....

lastest Motorculture, white cover.

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

I never owns a scooter before Adiva.

I bought Adiva is basically for the roof.

After my first scooter AD150, I found the roof was quite useful. So got a AD200 after scrapped the AD150.

Now, I'm waiting for the AD3. :)

Similar situation for me....owns a Yamaha Fino scooter which saw my residence frenz rides a AD250. Brought a used AD150 to try and found the roof and windscreen useful in SG erratic weather conditions especially during the rainy days....after some 8 months later, traded-in for a new AD200 and since been 4 years of riding......which most probably AD3 shall be choice of the bike if to change.....

Bikers most dislike is the rain during riding. When the skies starts to turn dark before the rain begins that many bikers shall speed up to avoid the coming rain.

Normally the advice for bikers are not to speed even the road condition is dry as however some even speed in the rain. One thing I'm sure that with the roof and windscreen features on ADiva certainly kept me almost dry whilst riding in the rain....plus also slow ride equals to ride safety ......

Edited by advia89

Similar situation for me....owns a Yamaha Fino scooter which saw my residence frenz rides a AD250. Brought a used AD150 to try and found the roof and windscreen useful in SG erratic weather conditions especially during the rainy days....after some 8 months later, traded-in for a new AD200 and since been 4 years of riding......which most probably AD3 shall be choice of the bike if to change.....

Bikers most dislike is the rain during riding. When the skies starts to turn dark before the rain begins that many bikers shall speed up to avoid the coming rain.

Normally the advice for bikers are not to speed even the road condition is dry as however some even speed in the rain. One thing I'm sure that with the roof and windscreen features on ADiva certainly kept me almost dry whilst riding in the rain....plus also slow ride equals to ride safety ......

Those who use before will know roof is good! :thumb:

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

everytime i get caught in the rain these days, it just makes me want to have ad200 so bad... going down to Mah soon to check out the 2nd hand bikes. Hope to have a good deal!

@jasperchc nope it is not auto.. have to manually stow the roof away. but hey its only a 10sec job!

everytime i get caught in the rain these days, it just makes me want to have ad200 so bad... going down to Mah soon to check out the 2nd hand bikes. Hope to have a good deal!

@jasperchc nope it is not auto.. have to manually stow the roof away. but hey its only a 10sec job!

Bro where you PGO Gmax rider?

hmm.. i supposed we can't fit a rear box for this scoot.

Is the storage space sufficient ?

Rider + Pillion seat space seems abit cramped.

Bro are you serious? Maybe you never see this scoot in person and make judgement based on pictures; but I can tell you this scooter has 90L of storage and can sit two big man.

If you have seen the bike in person I can only say, you must be a really big person. LOL.

Bro are you serious? Maybe you never see this scoot in person and make judgement based on pictures; but I can tell you this scooter has 90L of storage and can sit two big man.

If you have seen the bike in person I can only say, you must be a really big person. LOL.

Yea.. I'm buibui :(

Legs can't stretch fully at foot area right ? :o

PGO TR-3 150

Yea.. I'm buibui :(

Legs can't stretch fully at foot area right ? :o

Yeap I must agree the foot space is pretty pathetic. Just as pathetic those small scoots where your foot can only place in one position unlike maxi-scoot which can put foot forward or neutral. To make matters worse the floorboard is concaved, not flat. However this weak point is due to the two front wheels vying for space which convinces me to ultimately find a compromise between foot comfort and the benefits of the added wheel(either put up with it or add footpegs like what MP3 riders commonly do).

It might not be the most spacious scooter on the market but it does offer plenty of space as compared to other types of bike. Ultimately only you can decide if the trade-off is worth it.

If you read a one or two page up, I definitely recommend the 300. I had a good feel of the bike a couple of days ago when i went down. Short of going a test ride, I tried to feel the weight of the bike and start engine move forward abit and back.

I was pleasantly surprised that if you balance the bike close to 100% vertical, the bike will stand on its own; there is slight but smooth resistance to make this happen.

There is quite a fair bit of vibration at the meter console, but may be due to initial high idling speeds. May be mitigated in the future using full syn oil to make it smoother but definitely this bike is typical single cylinder vibry, I don't think it has counter-balancer shaft.

This bike is definitely heavy weight and you need all the muscle that is on offer.

If you read a one or two page up, I definitely recommend the 300. I had a good feel of the bike a couple of days ago when i went down. Short of going a test ride, I tried to feel the weight of the bike and start engine move forward abit and back.

I was pleasantly surprised that if you balance the bike close to 100% vertical, the bike will stand on its own; there is slight but smooth resistance to make this happen.

There is quite a fair bit of vibration at the meter console, but may be due to initial high idling speeds. May be mitigated in the future using full syn oil to make it smoother but definitely this bike is typical single cylinder vibry, I don't think it has counter-balancer shaft.

This bike is definitely heavy weight and you need all the muscle that is on offer.

Hi Ben,

Do you know what color is available for booking ? I wanna make a booking but i am still overseas, be back in Aug.. i will ask my brother to book for me.. but i need to know what colors is available for the AD3 300cc one.. appreciate your inputs.. thanks

Nick

1994- LC125

1995- YPVS125 / TZR 125

1996 - NSR250PGM

1996 to 1997 - XL250R

1997 to 2001 - XR250R

2001 -2002 - Suzuki samurai 4x4 (Australia)

2003 - Nissian sunny 1.5,

2004 - alfa romeo 147 1.6 TS

2005 to 2007 - 98' Jaguar XJ8 V8 Van de plas , 02' S2000 (USA) ,

2007 onwards - back to my Alfa 147 1.6TS , 96 XR250R BAja