SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ad3

parotae

Had been waited for 3 years, just another 3 more months. lol.

Btw, any bros here ordered the AD3 from Nan Wah last Saturday?

wow Andre bro you and Nan Wah got good relationship ah? hmmm can help me get more discount?

my dad went last sat to book a 200cc

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have any relationship with them but know the mechanic very well. Was there on Saturday and the mechanic told me someone just booked an AD3 200. I told him probably someone I know in the forum, he said if he mentioned my name, then he would just give him the discount he asked for, no need keep bargaining, :cheeky:

I think you dad got a better price then what set by Mah probably better then the price I got.:mad:

Today afternoon at Ma Pte premise seen quite a numerous keen AD3 onlookers which maybe prospective buyers....

Some guys and one lady rider enquiring on the stability, availabilty, OTR pricing.....

and seen one guy measuring the wide of the AD3 front windscreen width to enquire further with Ma personnel if is able to lane splitting, comparing with MP3 front locking system etc etc .......

Suspect and could it be in this forumers @Bro TTR or @Learn this afternoon at site confirmation on lane splitting concerns......

FYI the windscreen width on the AD3 measures at 80cm where else the AD200 measurement is about 75cm width.....

The AD3 front twin wheels width is smaller then 80cm.....

The AD3 concludes to be 5cm (2 inches) wider then the current AD200 model.....

Think lane splitting should be no problem on the AD3.....

Yes you are correct advia89.......nice to meet you and learn more about AD3 from you ...... As you are currently riding the AD 200 ....... Thanks for showing your AD200 too...

From viewing advia89 Ad200 bike I notice a "major flaw" in the new Ad300.......the rider foot rest which was flat and could extend to the front was "cut" off to accommodate the wheel arc ..... This leave the rider foot to rest in an awkward position in between the back flat and half cut front slop foot rest... It's quite uncomfortable ...... Is this the case for the new shipment ? Or will they flatten it so your foot can't rest flat ...... If not it can be a very uncomfortable ride if riding long distance like going up north.

wow Andre bro you and Nan Wah got good relationship ah? hmmm can help me get more discount?

my dad went last sat to book a 200cc

I don't have any relationship with them but know the mechanic very well. Was there on Saturday and the mechanic told me someone just booked an AD3 200. I told him probably someone I know in the forum, he said if he mentioned my name, then he would just give him the discount he asked for, no need keep bargaining, :cheeky:

I think you dad got a better price then what set by Mah probably better then the price I got.:mad:

Wow can cayennurff and Andre care to share what price your guys has bought the price ?

Any others in this thread keen on buying the AD300 ? .... Maybe can create a CMO ....maybe Andre like to spear head this project and in return get a further discount for your coming bike too ,,

I changed my booking from 200 to 300, and the price actually is not firmed yet. They only promised that not more then 14k OTR with 2nd party insurance.

As for Cayennurff's, not nice to disclose here but can safely say less the 10.5k machine price set by Mah. :)

Why not, if we can gather enough interested parties, we can approach them to ask for a better discount ^_^.

mention your name? ahaha! when my dad and I go down for the paperwork then i ask and see :)

How much were you quoted for the 200cc? your friend that booked at WY Balestier leh, how much did they quote him?

I told my dad about WY and Nan Wah, so he went to check it out at AMK. WY-AMK told him end year then get o_O and price way way higher.

I changed my booking from 200 to 300, and the price actually is not firmed yet. They only promised that not more then 14k OTR with 2nd party insurance.

As for Cayennurff's, not nice to disclose here but can safely say less the 10.5k machine price set by Mah. :)

Why not, if we can gather enough interested parties, we can approach them to ask for a better discount ^_^.

He he, i actually dunno how to count the machine price but seems like so, cos my dad quite happy with the price.

Andre bro, the AD200 at Nan Wah is yours? from what i hear, did you bid for the plate no?

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

Yes you are correct advia89.......nice to meet you and learn more about AD3 from you ...... As you are currently riding the AD 200 ....... Thanks for showing your AD200 too...

From viewing advia89 Ad200 bike I notice a "major flaw" in the new Ad300.......the rider foot rest which was flat and could extend to the front was "cut" off to accommodate the wheel arc ..... This leave the rider foot to rest in an awkward position in between the back flat and half cut front slop foot rest... It's quite uncomfortable ...... Is this the case for the new shipment ? Or will they flatten it so your foot can't rest flat ...... If not it can be a very uncomfortable ride if riding long distance like going up north.

Hi TRR

Is there a incentive for the guessing you right? 👌Let's have coffee on you!

Remember the Ma Pte guy whom was measuring the ADTre test model told us that most probably the SG model does not have the leg braking system.

He also mentioned that there is many variable models in the AD3 range and the current model being LTA test prototype have the foot brake are actually for certain countries like in Europe.

Anyway is too technical to follow up as what the SG AD3 model specs shall includes or exclude.

We just have to wait the day the AD3 is OTR.

My friend whom now rides the AD200 has already traded in his Piaggo MP3 for the AD3 300cc model which he places a 3.5K down payment with Ma.....

He was verbally quoted between 12K to 13K for the 300cc machine price.

If the ADTre has obtain the LTA approval that I intent to ride on his purchase to purchase the ADTre...🚲

Count me in please. I am willing to put deposit now with anyone else if it can convince them to book at discounted price.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

mention your name? ahaha! when my dad and I go down for the paperwork then i ask and see :)

How much were you quoted for the 200cc? your friend that booked at WY Balestier leh, how much did they quote him?

I told my dad about WY and Nan Wah, so he went to check it out at AMK. WY-AMK told him end year then get o_O and price way way higher.

He he, i actually dunno how to count the machine price but seems like so, cos my dad quite happy with the price.

Andre bro, the AD200 at Nan Wah is yours? from what i hear, did you bid for the plate no?

When we booked the 200cc at December, both dealers also didn't know what is Adiva AD3, lol.

They had to call Mah to verify the price. So booked at the same price as determined by Mah at 9.5k machine price, 12.5k OTR. It supposed to be early booking offer :).

The AD200 at NW is not mine, it belongs to Mah and it was there since December. Anyone interested can bargain for it as they're eager to let it go. :)

I retained my number from my previous AD200, and I also got my COE. Now just waiting for them to confirm the delivery date. :dozed:

Can count me in for discount on Mah's 2nd hand AD200? :cheeky:

Mah has 5-6 units of 2nd hand AD200 which they're eagerly to let go quick. I'm sure can bargain for a good price. :)

When we booked the 200cc at December, both dealers also didn't know what is Adiva AD3, lol.

They had to call Mah to verify the price. So booked at the same price as determined by Mah at 9.5k machine price, 12.5k OTR. It supposed to be early booking offer :).

The AD200 at NW is not mine, it belongs to Mah and it was there since December. Anyone interested can bargain for it as they're eager to let it go. :)

I retained my number from my previous AD200, and I also got my COE. Now just waiting for them to confirm the delivery date. :dozed:

Lots of the AD200 got nice number eh?

Mah has 5-6 units of 2nd hand AD200 which they're eagerly to let go quick. I'm sure can bargain for a good price. :)

really meh? he quote me 10K roughly for one AD200 :dozed:

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

Usual tactic by the sales person, hope you don't know the market price then he can carrot you kow kow. :mad:

Brand new AD200 was 8.5k machine price and 10.5k - 11k OTR. 2nd hand also dare to ask for 10k!

Usual tactic by the sales person, hope you don't know the market price then he can carrot you kow kow. :mad:

Brand new AD200 was 8.5k machine price and 10.5k - 11k OTR. 2nd hand also dare to ask for 10k!

I think 5-8k depending on age?

I think 5-8k depending on age?

Bro Andre ...... your firm price as per your booking is 9.5 Machine price and OTR add up ..?

May i ask you for your Opinion or Point of View why you Upgrade from AD200 to AD3 ? beside the power advantage ...from 200 cc to 300 cc.......its may seem obvious.....but i like to hear from you...

Since you have other much more powerful bike and recently been back "Up North".... care to add on how AD3 will fare and able to make those Up North trip....

appreciated your kind inputs and sharing.....

Cheers

Hi Bros whom considering used re-market motorbikes

I would like to share my views on "if the price is right for a re-market machine".

Basically depends on

1) the new same model bike machine price as reference to the re-market bike.

Two things could happen here that new bike price maybe higher or could be lower if there is a new replacing model.

Also note that there is no scrap value for bikes unlike cars.

2) COE premium as this could be pro-rate should a decision to scrap the bike earlier...

3) the number of previous owners. More owners usually shall not fetch a better price.

4) mileage and condition of the used bike.

Be aware if the used bike has under gone a major paint work could be not an Accident free bike...

5) if the used bike price includes completed new parts replacement versus one "as it is condition bike".

My previous experience that certain bike shops replaces new parts and a major servicing inclusive during the purchase.

Eg AD200 usual wear & tear parts are drive belt, rollers, oil & air filters, pulley drive plate, front & rear tyres, regular oil & spark plug change.

6) nice registration plate also can push up the re-market bike pricing for those whom really care about auspicious numbers.

7) popular model normally commands a better pricing versus a non.

Mostly Jap branding are source after than Conti brand.

8) due to the class 2, A&B restrictions that the demand for lower cc is higher that in short a 1000cc often has less prospects than a 125cc to 400cc when the bikes are on the re-market shelving.

9) do compare prices as to get reference pricing from other shops or in the used bike forum for bench marking.

10) OTR price shall includes insurance that younger riders pays a higher surcharge or premium as compare to elderly rider.

It is good to separate the insurance premium from the bike price so as to know the actual re-market machine price.

Though ADvia in beginning started as Italian which now becomes crosser between Taiwan & Japanese as in my view that main specs is the convertible roof and wide windscreen with wiper that has places the AD200 in a better re-market value segment....

Wishing success to those whom are hunting for a re-market or used AD200.

I would like to share my views on "if the price is right for a re-market machine".

Basically depends on

Two things could happen here that new bike price maybe higher or could be lower if there is a new replacing model.

2) COE premium as this could be pro-rate should a decision to scrap the bike earlier...

3) the number of previous owners. More owners usually shall not fetch a better price.

Be aware if the used bike has under gone a major paint work could be not an Accident free bike...

5) if the used bike price includes completed new parts replacement versus one "as it is condition bike".

My previous experience that certain bike shops replaces new parts and a major servicing inclusive during the purchase.

Eg AD200 usual wear & tear parts are drive belt, rollers, oil & air filters, pulley drive plate, front & rear tyres, regular oil & spark plug change.

6) nice registration plate also can push up the re-market bike pricing for those whom really care about auspicious numbers.

8) due to the class 2, A&B restrictions that the demand for lower cc is higher that in short a 1000cc often has less prospects than a 125cc to 400cc when the bikes are on the re-market shelving.

9) do compare prices as to get reference pricing from other shops or in the used bike forum for bench marking.

10) OTR price shall includes insurance that younger riders pays a higher surcharge or premium as compare to elderly rider.

It is good to separate the insurance premium from the bike price so as to know the actual re-market machine price.

Though ADvia in beginning started as Italian which now becomes crosser between Taiwan & Japanese as in my view that main specs is the convertible roof and wide windscreen with wiper that has places the AD200 in a better re-market value segment....

Wow bro very detailed and useful information for newbies.

+1 for you!

Bro,

Good Good..... :thumb: :thumb:

Basically depends on

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

Bro Andre ...... your firm price as per your booking is 9.5 Machine price and OTR add up ..?

May i ask you for your Opinion or Point of View why you Upgrade from AD200 to AD3 ? beside the power advantage ...from 200 cc to 300 cc.......its may seem obvious.....but i like to hear from you...

Since you have other much more powerful bike and recently been back "Up North".... care to add on how AD3 will fare and able to make those Up North trip....

appreciated your kind inputs and sharing.....

Cheers

Yes, the firmed price for 200cc was 9.5 m/c and 12.5 otr.

Of cause we always prefer more powerful bike. Initially, I booked the 200cc cos was thinking 200cc can get a better resale value. Secondly, I thought my son who has a 2B license could share the bike with me. But he doesn't like it so I decided to change to 300cc cos I probably will not change the scooter anytime soon and also might wants to use it for some northern trips.

I have not try any northern trip with small bike yet, therefore can't tell whether I'll use it often or not, depends on my pillion whether ok with it or not. :)

I know some small scooters had been rode up to Hatyat, therefore, I think Adiva should able to make it too.

I'm planning for a short trip to Malacca once the scooter had been run-in to test it out.

Bro,

Where is that ?

Getting a friend to buy Dr.pulley Hit Clutch and Sliders from TW tmr.

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

Ordering parts for AD3 already ? :cheeky:

You have lobang to order parts from TW?

My friend on vacation. Speaking of contacts I used to have one who could get me almost any scooter parts in TW. I used to order alot of GY6 parts.