Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?


Go to solution Solved by snooptrader,

CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

14 members have voted

  1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

    • BBDC
      9
    • CDC
      5


Recommended Posts

@shiba2b ... I think I'm having riding withdrawal syndrome.... hahahah It's like 2 weeks without riding.... but at least the rainy day is giving me some comfort to know that it ain't so nice to ride in this weather.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, snooptrader said:

That's the right formation for convoys.... the most experienced riders are at the back and not in front. That's what they do in BBDC. The weakest riders will be placed in front and more experienced ones at the back :)

now that you mentioned it!! yeah i remember it now. guess its the same practice in all the schools. 

10 hours ago, Nakuru said:

P plate drivers are equally hazard on the road.. worst, some are driving with friends account which mean they dun even have license.. 

OMG!!! you can't be serious???? Now i'll really stay FARRRR away from all those cars....

 

6 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Don't say that, at least be in the middle, if you aren't sure about directions.

However usually the most experienced riders should be behind so as to keep an eye on things in the convoy...

yeah also because bigger bikes easier for us to catch up with the rest of the convoy in case anything happens. 

Think Nakura is very stressed to have bikes in front and behind her.  Usually we give P plate more space when riding so you have more reaction space haha... 

But i would recommend you to get more used to the bike before joining in a convoy. Like i mentioned... while most are considerate... not all are... hahahaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, snooptrader said:

@shiba2b ... I think I'm having riding withdrawal syndrome.... hahahah It's like 2 weeks without riding.... but at least the rainy day is giving me some comfort to know that it ain't so nice to ride in this weather.

Time to shop for a 2nd hand bike 😏

4 hours ago, Siphon said:

OMG!!! you can't be serious???? Now i'll really stay FARRRR away from all those cars....

Yes.. i know someone who did that b4 getting his license n he say he's not the only 1 sharing the fren's account.. tts y i also stay far away from them regardless whether im driving or riding

4 hours ago, Siphon said:

yeah also because bigger bikes easier for us to catch up with the rest of the convoy in case anything happens. 

Think Nakura is very stressed to have bikes in front and behind her.  Usually we give P plate more space when riding so you have more reaction space haha... 

But i would recommend you to get more used to the bike before joining in a convoy. Like i mentioned... while most are considerate... not all are... hahahaa

:( Ya i still have poor control of riding in general.. anyway gentle reminder tt we are meeting up on 9 feb 7pm at kallang kfc.. do join us on that day to poison snooptrader to get a bike soon.. hehe 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Time to shop for a 2nd hand bike 😏

:( Ya i still have poor control of riding in general.. anyway gentle reminder tt we are meeting up on 9 feb 7pm at kallang kfc.. do join us on that day to poison snooptrader to get a bike soon.. hehe 

 

Haha, yes, I am constantly looking for deals for 2nd hand bike but so far the depreciation is more (- how whacked out is that?)than a first hand, hence the reluctance to even view.

I'm sure when I see all the bikes, I will sure be really drooling ... so bring along a cloth to wipe.. :D

Yes, 9 Feb at 7pm (rain or shine), I've sent my number to the parties :) to verify my identity - my name is  with my handle if the various social media messaging apps are used.

7 hours ago, Siphon said:

yeah also because bigger bikes easier for us to catch up with the rest of the convoy in case anything happens. 

Think Nakura is very stressed to have bikes in front and behind her.  Usually we give P plate more space when riding so you have more reaction space haha... 

But i would recommend you to get more used to the bike before joining in a convoy. Like i mentioned... while most are considerate... not all are... hahahaa

True.. on the bigger bike, and usually with more experienced riders; they know what to do. That is, not to panic or do silly things on a public road.

Nakura doesn't have to be stressed if the right group is found. The main thing is to find the right convoy sort of group and not those who just speed and break out of the group.

Also, won't just hop on a bike to join a convoy. Will definitely get used to the bike before even heading out with a group. :)

Can't wait to see your R1200GS! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2023 at 4:10 PM, snooptrader said:

Korea! It’s not dry…. Really good… I have it once a day… gonna have it again… ☺️

icic.. if it's nice.. why not? just go for it.. hahah..

 

On 2/3/2023 at 6:04 PM, shiba2b said:

last time i checked, they require min 2 yr old licence 😒

On 2/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, shiba2b said:

nope, unless they changed it after i checked in Sept last year (i got my licence in Aug)

late replies but yeah.. saw a few comments.. hahahaha...:

 

On 2/4/2023 at 6:11 PM, kitsura said:

Only bluesg can rent to p-plates. That's how they earn money (excess).

😂 they earn alot lor... 

 

On 2/4/2023 at 11:59 PM, Siphon said:

truly... sometimes you also get those a little reckless types... i just slowly roll behind everyone. I volunteer to be last bike hahahhaa...  

LOLOL.. too many people wan to be last bike.. what's the worse is, those who offered to be last bike doesn't know its way.. then kanna shoot to the front.. hahaha.. so last bike can.. please remember the route.. hahaha... the same applies for the first bike.. 😂

 

22 hours ago, snooptrader said:

That's the right formation for convoys.... the most experienced riders are at the back and not in front. That's what they do in BBDC. The weakest riders will be placed in front and more experienced ones at the back :)

indeed.. so last 2-3 often is the most experienced ones.. otherwise later the group split up into several groups.. that's when the last 2-3 people will follow diff groups and lead them back to the destination..

 

19 hours ago, Nakuru said:

P plate drivers are equally hazard on the road.. worst, some are driving with friends account which mean they dun even have license.. 

agreed.. heard of them and one or 2 cases even go up to court (during covid)

 

12 hours ago, snooptrader said:

@shiba2b ... I think I'm having riding withdrawal syndrome.... hahahah It's like 2 weeks without riding.... but at least the rainy day is giving me some comfort to know that it ain't so nice to ride in this weather.

just grab those less then 1 year and ride with min maintenance... :)

 

8 hours ago, Siphon said:

yeah also because bigger bikes easier for us to catch up with the rest of the convoy in case anything happens. 

Think Nakura is very stressed to have bikes in front and behind her.  Usually we give P plate more space when riding so you have more reaction space haha... 

But i would recommend you to get more used to the bike before joining in a convoy. Like i mentioned... while most are considerate... not all are... hahahaa

Indeed.. 

*remember not to use the word convoy.. convoy is illegal in singapore.. LOL..

we can ride together in formation.. but not convoy from destination to destination.. no markers allow also.. sweeper still ok but no obstructions of vehicles..

 

4 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Time to shop for a 2nd hand bike 😏

Yes.. i know someone who did that b4 getting his license n he say he's not the only 1 sharing the fren's account.. tts y i also stay far away from them regardless whether im driving or riding

:( Ya i still have poor control of riding in general.. anyway gentle reminder tt we are meeting up on 9 feb 7pm at kallang kfc.. do join us on that day to poison snooptrader to get a bike soon.. hehe 

 

not the only 1.. 😂

Roger that the meet up.. but I'll be leaving at 8pm.. will update reason on that day.. LOL.. 

it's the only few times I will wear jeans and full cover shoes... LOLOL.. 

 

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

Haha, yes, I am constantly looking for deals for 2nd hand bike but so far the depreciation is more (- how whacked out is that?)than a first hand, hence the reluctance to even view.

I'm sure when I see all the bikes, I will sure be really drooling ... so bring along a cloth to wipe.. :D

Yes, 9 Feb at 7pm (rain or shine), I've sent my number to the parties :) to verify my identity - my name is  with my handle if the various social media messaging apps are used.

aiyo.. just buy only.. dun think too much.. hahaha.. it always goes with the feeling.. based on my mechanic wordings.. haha..

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

Nakura doesn't have to be stressed if the right group is found. The main thing is to find the right convoy sort of group and not those who just speed and break out of the group.

Also, won't just hop on a bike to join a convoy. Will definitely get used to the bike before even heading out with a group. :)

Can't wait to see your R1200GS! :D

Wait a min.. Does he stay at chinatown area? LOL.. I met up with someone who stay there when I just gotten my MT03.. hahaha...

  • Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Roger that the meet up.. but I'll be leaving at 8pm.. will update reason on that day.. LOL

Wah.. meet 7 leave at 8.. kns leh u..

14 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

it's the only few times I will wear jeans and full cover shoes... LOLOL.. 

Y? Cos all p plate here so u need demo to wear safely as an admin ah? Haha

15 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Haha, yes, I am constantly looking for deals for 2nd hand bike but so far the depreciation is more (- how whacked out is that?)than a first hand, hence the reluctance to even view.

I'm sure when I see all the bikes, I will sure be really drooling ... so bring along a cloth to wipe.. :D

Yes, 9 Feb at 7pm (rain or shine), I've sent my number to the parties :) to verify my identity - my name is  with my handle if the various social media messaging apps are used.

Wat bike u looking at? Maybe can kpo help find.. haha 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fun fact; if you notice image.png.386576ee47af1975bceb371c4c4530e6.png

The current license need to be endorsed before the license is recognized. :) Will only do it this weekend. It's been a busy week. Monday is already busy and I've not even ended my day yet.

 

 

15 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

indeed.. so last 2-3 often is the most experienced ones.. otherwise later the group split up into several groups.. that's when the last 2-3 people will follow diff groups and lead them back to the destination..

 

just grab those less then 1 year and ride with min maintenance... :)

 

not the only 1.. 😂

Roger that the meet up.. but I'll be leaving at 8pm.. will update reason on that day.. LOL.. 

it's the only few times I will wear jeans and full cover shoes... LOLOL.. 

 

aiyo.. just buy only.. dun think too much.. hahaha.. it always goes with the feeling.. based on my mechanic wordings.. haha..

Wait a min.. Does he stay at chinatown area? LOL.. I met up with someone who stay there when I just gotten my MT03.. hahaha...

Yes, looking for a group like that.. not those kind that try to just blast away.

Ok; will see why you have to cheong away from meeting us.. :D

Must think... because a bike is a commitment and a depreciating asset. Hence, need to ensure that must get one that I like... First, I need to endorse my license..

Edited by snooptrader
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

Fun fact; if you notice image.png.386576ee47af1975bceb371c4c4530e6.png

The current license need to be endorsed before the license is recognized. :) Will only do it this weekend. It's been a busy week. Monday is already busy and I've not even ended my day yet.

 

 

Yes, looking for a group like that.. not those kind that try to just blast away.

Ok; will see why you have to cheong away from meeting us.. :D

Must think... because a bike is a commitment and a depreciating asset. Hence, need to ensure that must get one that I like... First, I need to endorse my license..

hope you manage to get some work-life balance. Easy to burn out if cheong too hard for too long. 

 

on convoys - i've mostly ridden bike alone (my friends all CL2) but i've had the opportunity to join/organise car convoys. i can say i prefer to join my msian groups rather than local SG groups, even though the msian cars are even faster and more hardcore, and we go more difficult mountain routes. The difference is ego or lack thereof in the groups i've met. SG group mainly meet to discuss car mods (see who throw more money) and they drive without courtesy to others. i only drive in convoy with a select few in SG. Even long distance touring, i prefer to go alone. Less hassle. LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Wah.. meet 7 leave at 8.. kns leh u..

Y? Cos all p plate here so u need demo to wear safely as an admin ah? Haha

LOL.. bo bian.. you will know when you come.. haha...

no la.. will know if you come la.. LOL..

 

8 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Looking at the MT-15... the little bro to the MT-03/MT-09 :) Popular delivery rider bike!

Nice bike.. I heard alot of good feedbacks compare with MT03.. haha..

 

8 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Fun fact; if you notice image.png.386576ee47af1975bceb371c4c4530e6.png

The current license need to be endorsed before the license is recognized. :) Will only do it this weekend. It's been a busy week. Monday is already busy and I've not even ended my day yet.

 

 

Yes, looking for a group like that.. not those kind that try to just blast away.

Ok; will see why you have to cheong away from meeting us.. :D

Must think... because a bike is a commitment and a depreciating asset. Hence, need to ensure that must get one that I like... First, I need to endorse my license..

Nice nice.. 

most groups are like this bah.. blast away.. 

LOL.. will know if you come.. haha..

sort of? but again.. the boss of the workshop also say.. if you dun like the bike, why spend money on it.. even if you customised it to your liking.. dun like means dun like.. haha..

 

7 hours ago, shiba2b said:

hope you manage to get some work-life balance. Easy to burn out if cheong too hard for too long. 

 

on convoys - i've mostly ridden bike alone (my friends all CL2) but i've had the opportunity to join/organise car convoys. i can say i prefer to join my msian groups rather than local SG groups, even though the msian cars are even faster and more hardcore, and we go more difficult mountain routes. The difference is ego or lack thereof in the groups i've met. SG group mainly meet to discuss car mods (see who throw more money) and they drive without courtesy to others. i only drive in convoy with a select few in SG. Even long distance touring, i prefer to go alone. Less hassle. LOL

yeah.. he seems to be working alot.. just remember to balance abit ya..

😂 that's why I stop organising groups already.. while I remain at 2B back in the days.. they often ask me.. if one 2B rider and one CL2 rider meet up.. who will be more "subjective" to obey "instructions"? 

I say whoever makes more sense? he say nope.. people will consider the words of CL2 riders first before 2B rider.. 2B often is "optional". I do encounter a few issues when I was 2B and CL2A and 2 just blast off.. then no choice also.. LOL.. But of cuz.. some.. not all.. my hatyai trip, I plan, but those CL2 help out on the routes.. often when we are touring.. we will just "blurred out".. so really glad those with experiences went along with me.. 

but my 3 Nation ride.. cmi...

  • Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

LOL.. bo bian.. you will know when you come.. haha...

no la.. will know if you come la.. LOL..

So secretive..

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

Nice bike.. I heard alot of good feedbacks compare with MT03.. haha..

At full speed cant win a duke thou 🙊 

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

but my 3 Nation ride.. cmi...

I still dun dare to ride into JB.. the traffic is so scary.. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

So secretive..

At full speed cant win a duke thou 🙊 

I still dun dare to ride into JB.. the traffic is so scary.. 

nothing much de.. dun set your expectation too high.. hahahaha..

Mt03 should be able to win a duke.. hahahaha..

ehhhh.. slowly gain experiences.. ride slowly.. actually even if I go JB.. I ride slow de.. keep left will do.. the custom.. honestly.. I dunno why people dare to go 100km/h with the cars all stationary on the right.. I kanna at least twice.. car turn out from stationary (on singapore road) thus I never go too fast anymore.. scare cannot brake in time sia... after custom = all is good liao ma

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Mt03 should be able to win a duke.. hahahaha..

Wah lao this 1 very obvious rite... 

 

3 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

ehhhh.. slowly gain experiences.. ride slowly.. actually even if I go JB.. I ride slow de.. keep left will do.. the custom.. honestly.. I dunno why people dare to go 100km/h with the cars all stationary on the right.. I kanna at least twice.. car turn out from stationary (on singapore road) thus I never go too fast anymore.. scare cannot brake in time sia... after custom = all is good liao ma

Ya.. i slowly get used to it 1st...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

Wah lao this 1 very obvious rite... 

 

Ya.. i slowly get used to it 1st...

😂 no la.. CL2 got some differences from there already.. example

NC750X vs MT07 vs CBR600

1st should be sport bike cbr600 despite lowest cc..

2nd MT07..

3rd NC750x.. (biggest engine but not the fastest).. 

 

take it easy.. :) 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, snooptrader said:

It's ok... I go slow speed... Duke pick up really fast but costly for someone who might ride not so often...

2nd hand duke is actually not very costly if the previous owner maintains it well.. but Mt15 like not much option in carousell now.. not worth buying brand new cos coe is really stupid now

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

2nd hand duke is actually not very costly if the previous owner maintains it well.. but Mt15 like not much option in carousell now.. not worth buying brand new cos coe is really stupid now

All bikes on carousell are crazy priced. I got see 600k mileage bike asking for more than 5k...

Also only bike body (0 coe) can sell more than original buying price due to external modifications. I tried listing my FZ16 with 1 year COE for a reasonable price but decided not to sell because it is impossible to find a reasonably priced alternative.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kitsura said:

All bikes on carousell are crazy priced. I got see 600k mileage bike asking for more than 5k...

Also only bike body (0 coe) can sell more than original buying price due to external modifications. I tried listing my FZ16 with 1 year COE for a reasonable price but decided not to sell because it is impossible to find a reasonably priced alternative.

Unless u're desperate for money else u juz renew n sell can fetch a better price.. provided coe dun drop

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2023 at 2:43 PM, snooptrader said:

The Test....

yes... today, just after the CNY holidays.

Got up really early this morning before the alarm at 5am given that yours truly stays in the east and this, being a work day, was worried that traffic would be heavy. Furthermore, this has been the wettest CNY since 2016 and had a RC yesterday which was in wet conditions. In fact, the gloves were still wet this morning.

Had 3 cups of coffee and packed up my gear and headed out at 6:30am. Traffic was thankfully manageable even though it was raining and on a week day. Reached BBDC and it was raining all the way. Walked into the premises and waited for the instructors to call the candidates in... we had to give them our IC and show the PDL for registration. Next was assigned a number. Mine has definitely a single digit as one of the instructors said, I was an "elderly" in mandarin :D Whilst I was queuing, realized that I didn't bring my soggy gloves with me! Arggghhhhhh!!! Left the helmet at where my number tag lay and then made the way back to the MCP to get my trusty soggy gloves....

Did a little jog to have sweat building in my raincoat (thankfully, it's my own gear) and was thoroughly soaked. 

Reached the waiting area and grabbed my gear wearing the helmet. Saw bikes lined up and was told that it was the "warm up" session. Was told to wait while the first batch (not according to number) went first.
Waited for the first batch to come back and then managed to warm up doing the whole circuit route.

When that was done, we were told to park the bikes and then move in the holding area. Was briefed again on the circuit test route and told what to watch out for, from the pedestrian crossing just after the start point to areas to watch out for.  4 areas to wait for the testers to flag us off; 1) start point 2) s-course 3) plank 4) e-brake.

We had to gather outside to read our name, and ID numbers to verify our identities to the testers.

When it was time to go, some of the numbers were told to form groups, for example, my group was from 1 -10. Next was told to go the bikes and sit on it to await the flag off.

First bike went off, followed by the second and so on... What could be said that, it was nerve wracking .... no matter how much one prepares for this day... it sure hits the nerves and the actual test itself is actually short. The main pain is the wait of the results... So, felt that the first stretch was okay..... but when stopping going up the slope felt the stop wasn't steady (it was clocked as a wobble later) and then proceeded to the S-course and crank course... had to stop at the end of the S-course as there was a car that was turning in.... so had to make a turn into the starting of the crank course... not the most fun turn... but okay, might have clocked the second "wobble" of the day. Got through the crank course and then headed towards the right turn and plank...

Got onto the plank and made it ok and then proceeded to the slalom... finished both conservatively and headed to the e-brake.. Got signaled to move and executed the maneuver... some question marks remained as tend to use the rear brakes hard.. this time.. used the front brakes harder.. but still mentally wasn't sure if it was ok (later found out.. not too okay)

Got back to the end point and had to pass the bike to the next candidate.

Was advised by the instructor waiting to wait inside as the first stage of the circuit results would take an hour or so .... was he correct!

So, the wait was pretty painful... and my phone was in my inner pocket.. so didn't want to fiddle and get it out... but rather wait... looking aimlessly at the counter in front of me in the waiting area.... after about an hour... an instructor came out to read out the numbers.... some were read out and was relief to know that managed to stay... next was the road stage..

Once the road stage was confirmed.. The single digits went first and again, the class were briefed on what to look out for... pedestrian crossings seem to be a minefield to candidates.

Was lead out to sit on the bikes and made a round of the circuit before heading out to the road. This time, it was all alone, unguided riding. Road in the wet weather and thankfully, not many pedestrians... completed the route and then.... the wait........ was told to go to a different area after about 20 minutes... headed to the canteen for more coffee and then the wait began....

Went up to the stipulated waiting room and then .... the wait began....

.... after a while... 2 numbers were called... .and they left... next the instructor made the candidates do a count-off to see how many there were... and after the thirty-fifth one finished, he said "Thirty-five passed".

There was elation in the room and mine was more of relief..... given some briefing... and told that EFR could be taken... the ironic thing was that most class 3 holders who could have gotten the earlier slot could have validate the 2B on the same day.. but the bunch of class 3 holders (majority) could only do the second session which meant... validation could be done another day.

Next it would be the EFR shortly.. after this is written...

A new chapter begins as I head towards the end of the paddock and the beginning of more learning...

:)

congratulations on passing!!! 😄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Unless u're desperate for money else u juz renew n sell can fetch a better price.. provided coe dun drop

or renew and ride around ... don't sell 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nakuru said:

2nd hand duke is actually not very costly if the previous owner maintains it well.. but Mt15 like not much option in carousell now.. not worth buying brand new cos coe is really stupid now

a 20+yr old female biker that i met in North Thai is now riding a rental Yamaha M-slaz there and loving it. She's previously only ridden auto scooters on road but rode 150cc and 300cc bikes in Honda training courses. She had some trouble initially when we swapped rides and she used my manual bike during hill loop lol but learnt quickly. She's now doing the Mae Hong Son loop on this M-slaz 😊

https://global.yamaha-motor.com/news/2015/1202/m-slaz.html

looks very similiar to mt-15? wonder what's the difference.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, noobie2k22 said:

congratulations on passing!!! 😄

soon we will be saying that to you too 😊

how are your lessons coming along? 

5 hours ago, kitsura said:

All bikes on carousell are crazy priced. I got see 600k mileage bike asking for more than 5k...

Also only bike body (0 coe) can sell more than original buying price due to external modifications. I tried listing my FZ16 with 1 year COE for a reasonable price but decided not to sell because it is impossible to find a reasonably priced alternative.

600k? how? food delivery usage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, shiba2b said:

or renew and ride around ... don't sell 😄

Tts wat im gonna be doing to my bike actually.. feels too sayang to sell it off since it is already done up so nicely..

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiba2b said:

soon we will be saying that to you too 😊

how are your lessons coming along? 

600k? how? food delivery usage?

I dunno didn't bother to ask since I'm not interested. Also sometimes I see 10 year bike with like 50k mileage also very suspicious most likely reset or changed the odometer before.

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Unless u're desperate for money else u juz renew n sell can fetch a better price.. provided coe dun drop

Even drop also need to wait until at least 2025 which is when COE quota will unfreeze.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...