SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Dynasty motor bukit batok

vMonsieur

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at midview building right?

nope.

i change my moriwaki full system there, they installed for it but nv change the header gasket at all.

when i ride, it has these squeezy sound coming out from the header. so i went back to unique and checked, where they change all 4 header gasket for me, no more sound coming out from there. i dont recommend that shop.

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Dear vMonsieur,

U should come down and view what bike we can offer u... U no need to ask ppl about our services but to come down and rate it for urself...

Dear jayz,

Now our shop offer u the best mechanic, if u have any problem bout ur bike u can come down and we can give u a special discount.

Dear Oil Changer,

For your info, Speedway and I-motoring belong to the same management but Dynasty Motor belongs to a different management...

We offer u the best services in town. We do trade-in with brand new or 2nd hand bikes...

*** Edited by Moderator: Spam ***

Edited by PaLmEr

Dear vMonsieur,

U should come down and view what bike we can offer u... U no need to ask ppl about our services but to come down and rate it for urself...

Dear jayz,

Now our shop offer u the best mechanic, if u have any problem bout ur bike u can come down and we can give u a special discount.

Dear Oil Changer,

For your info, Speedway and I-motoring belong to the same management but Dynasty Motor belongs to a different management...

We offer u the best services in town. We do trade-in with brand new or 2nd hand bikes...

Our shop located at:

50 Bukit Batok St 23, Midview Building, #01-24, Tel: 66860803

so i assume you are a staff there?

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Anyone has a right to ask for opinions abt a shop imho.. The reply "you dont have to post and ask people" seems defensive..

A shop or a staff shldnt be afraid for comments from public if they are genuinely what they promised...

;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/3947126520_f7541d4daf.jpg

swat[/MENTION]_;7958289]Anyone has a right to ask for opinions abt a shop imho.. The reply "you dont have to post and ask people" seems defensive..

A shop or a staff shldnt be afraid for comments from public if they are genuinely what they promised...

;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Hanor hanor.. Nowadays everyone also say they offer best services.. Must hear customer's review mah..

• 2 months later...

Let's just be honest, how many decent bike shops are there these days? The ones that sell products that are not highly overpriced or service is 100% satisfactory? It's pretty hard these days, considering how some of us can be demanding or cheapskate. (Yes, I'm one of those cheapskates too). Just my two cents

Went there for a visit recently (few days back)... The one of the sales person is the i-motoring guy (leonard) and the mech is Ah seng from hkl last time... only went there for the mech actually and follow his mechanical service for my ride after he left hkl.

Those Who Don't Know Pain

Can Never Know True Peace

• 2 months later...

Dear jayz,

You should be doing the service recovery for free if u guys messed up . What kind of best service is that ??

Dear jayz,

You should be doing the service recovery for free if u guys messed up . What kind of best service is that ??

HAHAHH.

IKR. why would i go back for sia?

thanks but no thanks! -.-

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is ONLY MY experience. I have bought a used bike there at Dynasty Motors. They took care very well until the contract was signed.

Then, I was waiting for the contract more then 2 weeks before I got all the papaers. Mails with some requests were never answered. I had to pay a final bill over 170 SGD and I went there to pay. No electronic payment possible, so I transfered the amount online. They promised me te send the receipt as soon as they receive the Money to my home address. That is more then 2 weeks ago now, I did not receive any receipt. I am done with them. For the money I have paid I am expecting a better service.

• 4 months later...

I knew 1 of the guy who work in there. He is a very nice and good guy. when I took out my FZ1N from I motor, the saleman back then did not give me anything with the bike. When he saw my bike he ask me why I did not put all the sliders. I told him that the other saleman nv give me. He say tat stupid guy and he turn to me said tat it ok! All the sliders is on him.

Safety got no holiday.....:p

Dear Ts

please try and give us your honest feeback ..

my opinion, best service and best price do not exist ..

look at all the best price or offer price at the advertisments , everything is all done via PM

• 2 weeks later...

imo, you can't have the best of both world, service or price, pick one

i frequent one of the workshop at kaki bukit, very efficient, but the mechanic will often tell me some parts are spoil and ask if i want to change, since those are small parts and i dunno them well, i normally agree, so i end up paying slightly more at each service, having said that, those peeps are friendly and really efficient

however, if u pay peanuts, u get monkeys

i'm quite interested in reading actual reviews on dynasty though, seen their ads and interested in some of their bikes, anyone?

• 1 year later...

Honestly guys I would not recommend u to go to that shop. No doubt that the price is quite cheap compare to the big boys but their after sales services really sucks.. if you think that price difference can make up for their shifty services then by all means do so.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly guys I would not recommend u to go to that shop. No doubt that the price is quite cheap compare to the big boys but their after sales services really sucks.. if you think that price difference can make up for their shifty services then by all means do so.

bro, care to share your experience?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...

Heard Early settlement fee alone more then 2K & what they say doesn’t tele in agreement, So stay away as there are always better shops around

Edited by Heckson

• 2 years later...