SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Suzuki SV 400/650/1000

Metalfyre

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by weiz85@Feb 18 2006, 02:09 AM

going bo?...

Sorry guys. Can't join you cos bike still with Mi See at the bike shop. Will join in during subsequent meet up when the bike is up and running.

Must have been some good fun and help M'sia goverment to sweep some road on the way???

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/SV650_photos/P1140039.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/SV650_photos/P1130008.jpg

Originally posted by Denden@Feb 18 2006, 11:22 PM

Thanks to all of you whom guide me along.

It was a really good first time for me. Definately won't be the last.

more trips~!

but go next month liaozz.. no $$$ for this month le~ :cheeky:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..

Originally posted by adrianslacker@Feb 19 2006, 01:04 PM

coz no pics of us kup corner on the twisty roads ma.....

Next time we should stop at those twisties and take turns taking pictures. :cheer:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/Yee.jpg

Originally posted by adrianslacker@Feb 19 2006, 01:04 PM

coz no pics of us kup corner on the twisty roads ma.....

Yah, impossible for me to take pics while riding..

Seeing a line of us entering a corner was a view to behold... Especially the last one before reaching GP Esso where you guys surround a black sgp saloon(sunny?) in mid of the 1 labe corner... Poor driver, he had to keep damn still...

Originally posted by KooTeowMan@Feb 20 2006, 12:39 AM

Yah, impossible for me to take pics while riding..

Seeing a line of us entering a corner was a view to behold... Especially the last one before reaching GP Esso where you guys surround a black sgp saloon(sunny?) in mid of the 1 labe corner... Poor driver, he had to keep damn still...

i enjoy being the last man, i see ur taking the bends in a line, very nice.

that poor sunny ... learn his lesson not to cut infront of the bikes before the bend after then haha

Its better to have lived and lost than to never live at all. Live it, the way you want it.

Originally posted by Denden@Feb 19 2006, 01:39 PM

Next time we should stop at those twisties and take turns taking pictures. :cheer:

yeah, great idea. would be cool to have pics of us leaning over, scraping footpegs (almost). A few suggestions for the next trip:

1. Split to fast group and slow group.

Fast group max 200km/h, slow group max 140 km/h. Advisable to always keep the other bikes in your group in sight, in case someone takes a wrong turn/has a puncture/crashes. We did split, but unofficially. Its good to have a common understanding for things like this.

2. Set checkpoints

stop at predetermined checkpoints to regroup, make sure no one is left out, catch our breath. Maybe to mersing we can stop 1-2 times, at a petrol station, or some place with a view would be nice.

3. Take more pics!

would be nice to have pics of some of the S-bends and uphill/downhill roller coaster like sections of the roads.

looking forward to our next trip already! Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind riding to mersing again, but not too soon la, maybe next month.

Originally posted by adrianslacker@Feb 20 2006, 10:50 AM

yeah, great idea. would be cool to have pics of us leaning over, scraping footpegs (almost). A few suggestions for the next trip:

1. Split to fast group and slow group.

Fast group max 200km/h, slow group max 140 km/h. Advisable to always keep the other bikes in your group in sight, in case someone takes a wrong turn/has a puncture/crashes. We did split, but unofficially. Its good to have a common understanding for things like this.

2. Set checkpoints

stop at predetermined checkpoints to regroup, make sure no one is left out, catch our breath. Maybe to mersing we can stop 1-2 times, at a petrol station, or some place with a view would be nice.

3. Take more pics!

would be nice to have pics of some of the S-bends and uphill/downhill roller coaster like sections of the roads.

looking forward to our next trip already! Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind riding to mersing again, but not too soon la, maybe next month.

Right, fast group allowed to stop and rest, but need to take pics of slow grp riding past.

Slow grp cannot stop and rest... :cry:

Any interesting place locally where we can do this? Please don't mention south bouna vista....

Where our Indian Friend on the CB4 when we need him? Adrian, your friend right?

Originally posted by weiz85@Feb 20 2006, 02:36 AM

enjoy playing the bends with you also, u are real fast

:thumb:

Got 250cc more that's why.... it's those exits that you lose out cos of the power... :smile:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/Yee.jpg

Originally posted by Denden@Feb 20 2006, 08:06 PM

Got 250cc more that's why.... it's those exits that you lose out cos of the power... :smile:

yeah, now i feel the diff of the 250cc . its alot of diff i can say in the power.

Its better to have lived and lost than to never live at all. Live it, the way you want it.

sv650s is almost just nice for those roads..

but then again.. 400cc is just nice for sg roads le.. 90% of the time i'm in sg, so i still luv my bike~ :smile:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..