SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Originally posted by sinned@Nov 30 2004, 01:24 PM

hey feiray.. im fine man thanks.. so when is ur turn to buy a harley

well me ...still dreaming of riding a road king in my sleep....hopefully the day will come.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by feiray@Nov 30 2004, 11:47 PM

well me ...still dreaming of riding a road king in my sleep....hopefully the day will come.....

It will surely come bro!....thereafter, we can go for a ride together

Originally posted by Tincan@Nov 30 2004, 07:01 PM

It would be really nice if the experienced Harley riders(sinned, easy rider, Harley Hong, Higgo) can show us aspiring Harley riders/owners the different Harley bikes customizations and feel. Maybe even ride with us so that we can feel or steal some thunder from you guys:thumb:

I am sure many brothers and sisters here will be very interested to find out more.

Maybe meet on a Friday night at pit-stop instead. That will be really cool!

if time permits i'll definitely drop by......

My deepest regrets, but due to my daughters birthday this Friday I will not be able to meet you all at Pit Stop. This is something I totally forgot about, trust you understand.

I hope you all can make it to the Mad Dog party this Saturday night at full moon. We have bar top dancers, free food, the rock band ReeHa and prices some sponsored by Harley Davidson Singapore.

It will be a great night and hope to see you all there, please look for me if you attend. My road name is Psycho.

Ride it like you stole it

Originally posted by easyrider@Nov 28 2004, 12:12 AM

Are there any Harley Riders Here?

Tell us what bike you are riding, and what you have done to customise your bikes.

sure many

SPIRIT OF DRAGSTAR

My Blogspot

Warcraft 3 Singapore Clan BALA homepage

Warcraft 3 Singapore Clan BALA Forum

My Computer

My Photo Album

http://www.geocities.com/sean_toh/signature1.JPG

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by Blacksun@Dec 6 2004, 02:37 AM

Hey Hey Easyrider.

Nice of you to reply.

Did you go down to MDMC's party?

It was great.

Will post some pics soon.

Lets go for a ride!

Take care and ride well

Sat night could'nt make it (Family Night). But please do send us the pics. Would love to see it.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'98 sportster sports

Now in the midst of a project with the bike. Changed the front portion of the bike, i.e: bar, remove the bulky speedo n tacho, changing the headlight position and spray painting soon.....stil lookin for ideas....

http://www.cexut.com/wp-content/uploads/yoshimura-suzuki-b-king-exhaust.jpg

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by fantome07@Dec 28 2004, 09:24 PM

'98 sportster sports

Now in the midst of a project with the bike. Changed the front portion of the bike, i.e: bar, remove the bulky speedo n tacho, changing the headlight position and spray painting soon.....stil lookin for ideas....

bro...where did you get your bar from?

Originally posted by easyrider@Dec 29 2004, 09:43 AM

bro...where did you get your bar from?

got it from hd dealership. its rather cehap u know. less than a hundred.

http://www.cexut.com/wp-content/uploads/yoshimura-suzuki-b-king-exhaust.jpg

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S

Originally posted by fantome07@Dec 28 2004, 09:24 PM

'98 sportster sports

Hi,

I too fancy the Sportster whether 883 or 1200. I am in the midst of upgrading and hopefully can get one. Just for my info, what is the road tax and insurance like for a rider over 35 with 17yrs of riding under his belt?

Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dudes.

I am cocked Norwegian looking into buying a second hand FATBOY for riding 12 months a year. Where am I best of looking for such bike? Year 2002/03? What will be a approx price range for a standard version? Thankz

You'll be lucky to get out of life alive!

Originally posted by HDDude@Feb 3 2005, 10:20 PM

Hey Dudes.

I am cocked Norwegian looking into buying a second hand FATBOY for riding 12 months a year. Where am I best of looking for such bike? Year 2002/03? What will be a approx price range for a standard version? Thankz

Hey,

Not so long ago I saw this Fatboy Yahoo Auction. According to the description its a '02 bike with only 9K mileage. Starting price is 20K, quite reasonable considering all the accessories added. Worth checking with the seller.

Take care

hi,

which yr's model (Sportster) is black-chromed? (blackened exhaust, dark colored engine block)

are there side (preferably hard) panniers available for a Sportster 883 or 1200 (each big enuf to hold a normal helmet).

learnt fr harley spore site that the recommended svc intervals to be abt 2k-2..5k miles. meaning more time will be spent in the workshop servicing... so how much is each visit if only routine stuffs are renewed, eg oil & oil filter, spark plugs etc)?

does the belt need regular adjustments like a chain does?

thks.

Originally posted by yogi@Feb 5 2005, 12:15 AM

hi,

which yr's model (Sportster) is black-chromed? (blackened exhaust, dark colored engine block)

are there side (preferably hard) panniers available for a Sportster 883 or 1200 (each big enuf to hold a normal helmet).

learnt fr harley spore site that the recommended svc intervals to be abt 2k-2..5k miles. meaning more time will be spent in the workshop servicing... so how much is each visit if only routine stuffs are renewed, eg oil & oil filter, spark plugs etc)?

does the belt need regular adjustments like a chain does?

thks.

2006 Sportster 883 is black-chromed....

servicing is done 2K, 4K, 8K 12K.....

If you go to service @ HD , it will cost you labour charge and the rest of the things you changed..Eg Spark plug,engine oil...

My friend just went to service @ HD recently and it cost him $340++ , spark plugs, the different oils, brake pads.. the labour is 140++

Prima Andria

As I hold her hand in mine, I know happiness. Laughter becomes tangible and passion is the taste left behind on my lips. And as we embrace my heart pounds and my lungs expand, I am alive.

Such is my love for her, my steed, my queen...

Such love that one can only have for an Italian Stallion

Prima Andria ~ First Love

What other workshops can service Harleys beside HD-Alexandra, Sunhogs-Turf City and Sunburst-AMK ?

How about buying Harley accessories ?

From this forum, there is a Cool Customs. Does it service Harleys or have accessories ?

I am new to Harleys and need some advise on where to go to service my bike and deck it up. Appreciate your advise anyone.

Originally posted by kink@Feb 5 2005, 11:19 PM

2006 Sportster 883 is black-chromed....

servicing is done 2K, 4K, 8K 12K.....

If you go to service @ HD , it will cost you labour charge and the rest of the things you changed..Eg Spark plug,engine oil...

My friend just went to service @ HD recently and it cost him $340++ , spark plugs, the different oils, brake pads.. the labour is 140++

checked with harley agent abt the labour chrgs... :giddy: it's $38/hr!! that's a killer!!! if the mechanic dilly-dally... liao lah... & if sway sway bike kena hospitalize... haiyo...finish...

another thing, the saleperson told me that final drive belt can last abt 120k km, that's very lasting. hmmm how true isit?

Originally posted by dom197@Feb 7 2005, 09:13 AM

What other workshops can service Harleys beside HD-Alexandra, Sunhogs-Turf City and Sunburst-AMK ?

How about buying Harley accessories ?

From this forum, there is a Cool Customs. Does it service Harleys or have accessories ?

I am new to Harleys and need some advise on where to go to service my bike and deck it up. Appreciate your advise anyone.

AMK Industrial Park 2, 2 shops away from Seng Kwang there is one who service Harley. Cool Custom as well too at Paya Lebar Industrial.

:goodluck:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.