SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Hi i juz bought a 2000 XLH883 last week! very excited to be a harley ower now. my bike is stock except for screamin' eagles muffler. i need to get a 2-seater so i can have a pillion! anyone can help me wif it? also i'm trying to get some accessories on ebay...they look nice & made for Harley, althou not fr the dealer..u guys think its advisable to buy non-harley parts? there r really alot of nice custom parts in USA.....

Originally posted by Blacksun@Feb 9 2005, 10:39 AM

Sunburst website:

http://www.sunburstbikes.com

Cool Customs website:

http://www.coolcustoms.militiarider.com/

Cheers

indicated by sunbrust , they specialize in HD and American cruiser. .. dun know Jap are welcome?

SPIRIT OF DRAGSTAR

My Blogspot

Warcraft 3 Singapore Clan BALA homepage

Warcraft 3 Singapore Clan BALA Forum

My Computer

My Photo Album

http://www.geocities.com/sean_toh/signature1.JPG

Originally posted by ScreaminEagle@Jan 30 2005, 07:36 PM

hi guys !!!! nice to mit u all..i m riding a 96 dynasuperglide.....

accessories:

1.fork extended 4"

2.K & N air filter

3.Screaming eagle 2 pipes

4.Mikuni carbs

5.Drag bars

6.Skull taillights

and many more......hard to list hehe.hope to c u guys soon for an outing.

hello..by what method did u extend your forks..i mean by juz adding on to the top of the forks...or replace the fork tubes....or replce the whole set of forks?How much did it cost ya?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 2 2005, 09:27 AM

Hi guys,,,,,

Just want some of your opinions..... Is $ 15000 1997 FP plate ROAD KING worth buying ? How about the DYNA GLIDE SPORTS CUSTOM ...... is it a good buy ? Thanks in advance for any reply .

CIAO

15000 for a 97 Road King sounds to be a good deal!

What milage does it have? Btw - What is an FP plate?

Thankz

You'll be lucky to get out of life alive!

Hi guys,,,,,

Just want some of your opinions..... Is $ 15000 1997 FP plate ROAD KING worth buying ? How about the DYNA GLIDE SPORTS CUSTOM ...... is it a good buy ? Thanks in advance for any reply .

CIAO

Roadking = ride longer distances due to the comfort and best touring every week

dyna = more suited for running around in town (touring also possible of course)

Roadking = big presence on the road

dyna = sharp and sleek but can be mistake for jap cruisers (except the sound)

Roadking = better resale value

Dyna= good roadbike but not so popular in resale market

Roadking = difficult to customise (shape is there always)

Dyna = do wat you want! Drag bars, stretched tank, inverted forks etc...

just my cents worth.

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 2 2005, 10:27 AM

HDDUDE >>>> I mean the bike registration no . is FP xxxx . COE left 2 yrs ....expire in 2007 . Just wondering is it a good investment ?

CIAO

Seems a very good deal to me even though the COE expires in two years - the cost is currently 500 SGD isn't it?

How many km has it got on it? Service record?

Guest easyrider

Hi guys,,,,,

CIAO

I think that it is a very good deal. Get the RoadKing. You will definately not regret it.

Once you get it, maybe we can go for a ride together.

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 1 2005, 04:40 PM

Hi Easyrider

What yer and milage did it have on when you bought it?

Cheers

Mine is a 96 model. Mileage...hmm cant remember dude. However, It is one fantastic bike to ride. only thing I need to get noe is a sissy bar.

Anyone here selling their sissy bar, or knows where to get a second hand one (for a roadking, 96 model), please contact me.

The sissy bar from the Harley dealership is too expensive.

EASYRIDERS >>>> How much did u bought your ROAD KING bro .... is it brand new when you got it ..... i try to get some pics of the ROAD KING dat im interested to buy and post it here .

HDDUDE >>>> Which model HD are you riding now bro ?

Ghost Riders Of Apocalypse ....

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 2 2005, 04:07 PM

Mine is a 96 model. Mileage...hmm cant remember dude. However, It is one fantastic bike to ride. only thing I need to get noe is a sissy bar.

Anyone here selling their sissy bar, or knows where to get a second hand one (for a roadking, 96 model), please contact me.

The sissy bar from the Harley dealership is too expensive.

If you are looking for something cheaper than what HD spore is offering, you can visit Seng Kwang to fabricate a steel made handlebar at a design you wish.

Cheaper alternative would be getting from LAB and Regina but the quality is of metal made and if not well taken care of will rust over time.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Originally posted by Blacksun@Mar 3 2005, 11:14 AM

Hello All

Can anybody tell me which are the shops/places that can cut windscreen?

I want to make it shorter/ smaller for my roadking.

Thanks

Never heard of any motorshop doing that but perhaps you can find out more from those plastic fabrication shops in yellowpage.

:goodluck:

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by nights@Mar 3 2005, 08:52 AM

If you are looking for something cheaper than what HD spore is offering, you can visit Seng Kwang to fabricate a steel made handlebar at a design you wish.

Cheaper alternative would be getting from LAB and Regina but the quality is of metal made and if not well taken care of will rust over time.

Can you please give me the address for Seng Kwang. Thanks

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 3 2005, 02:15 PM

Can you please give me the address for Seng Kwang. Thanks

As per request.

SENG KWANG METAL IND CO

BLK 5077 ANG MO KIO

IND PK 2 #01-1522

SINGAPORE

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 3 2005, 01:13 AM

EASYRIDERS >>>> How much did u bought your ROAD KING bro .... is it brand new when you got it ..... i try to get some pics of the ROAD KING dat im interested to buy and post it here .

HDDUDE >>>> Which model HD are you riding now bro ?

Easyrider

I am in the process of buying one - Firstly I have to get my class 2 licence. Sitting the BTT next thursday - whish me luck!

Will get a road king or a fat boy - around 99-02 year. Allthough I am not very confident what a long mileage means to a HD?

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 3 2005, 03:38 PM

Easyrider

I am in the process of buying one - Firstly I have to get my class 2 licence. Sitting the BTT next thursday - whish me luck!

Will get a road king or a fat boy - around 99-02 year. Allthough I am not very confident what a long mileage means to a HD?

Coolzz....wish you all the luck passing your class 2 licence.

HI GUYS .....

HDDUDE >>>> Good luck on your class 2 bike test ....

Guys ..... attach here is the ROAD KING FP plate dat the owner askin for $ 15000 .

Need to re-chrome some parts .... front tyre have to change but i do like the strect teardrop tank ad also the paintwork . Wat do you guys think ?

CIAO

Ghost Riders Of Apocalypse ....

Originally posted by jamez@Mar 1 2005, 06:17 PM

hello..by what method did u extend your forks..i mean by juz adding on to the top of the forks...or replace the fork tubes....or replce the whole set of forks?How much did it cost ya?

er...bout my question...anybody?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 3 2005, 11:12 PM

Here is another pic of a ROAD KING CLASSIC dat im considering to get . 02 model ... sellin for $30000 .

Abattory - The last '02 for 30 000 big ones were gourgous.

Please tell me if you are not getting this as I might be interested.

Btw - Hopefully I will be given the class 2 directly since I got the licence and experience of 17 year riding BIG MC's from Norwat

Cheers Guyz