SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

They r the ones who lugi mah... Lol

1 less customer liao...

There r other shops around, Just like forums, definitely got one that u can click with... :angel:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

bro,

beside them, anyone shop here in Singapore are specialize in HD servicing? Thanks

Where u stay? West side got another one at Toh Guan, Twins Performance.

& also Samsoon at CCK.

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Actually with a little know-how... you can do your own servicing.. all you need to know is what types of engine and transmission oils to buy... and also what screw goes where. LOL

if you're sending it to a shop, maybe give Tony @ Custom Cycles a try? He's in Kallang Avenue.

If it has t!ts or a kickstand, I can ride it. :cool:

If people who ride sportster which is the cheaper series of HD are all cheapo, then how about those people who ride Honda phantom or other brand cruiser???

err bro, chill..i ride a sportster too but that does not mean i cant afford a bigger twin, i like sportster because of it's unique tank and old school charm that big twin cant go.

ride what you feel and dont feel inferior, find a reliable and friendly indy shop, there are other shops in singapore that do fantastic jobs on hd

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Sportster's rear 16" mag rim/wheel... If anyone has lobang, please let me know...

So far eBay has them but they cost multiple times more to ship than the item itself.

90492314 Yas, thanks.

Its tough finding mag wheels in SG. If any have a front and back (19"/17") that fits a Dyna, I will take it! Am getting tired of cleaning rusty spokes...

You can try shipping with one of the consolidators. I think Singpost and Deutche Post both have it, will be a lot cheaper but slower. Someone should have info on it. Or if you have friends in US who are coming over, mail it to them and have them carry it. Thats what I did for my tire :).

err bro, chill..i ride a sportster too but that does not mean i cant afford a bigger twin, i like sportster because of it's unique tank and old school charm that big twin cant go.

ride what you feel and dont feel inferior, find a reliable and friendly indy shop, there are other shops in singapore that do fantastic jobs on hd

A sporster might be cheaper to buy, but parts and servicing are probably the same cost as a rking... No reason for your ride to be put down, unless its like yellow or something, wait, thats my bike... ;)

A sporster might be cheaper to buy, but parts and servicing are probably the same cost as a rking... No reason for your ride to be put down, unless its like yellow or something, wait, thats my bike... ;)

LOL... good one. :)

If it has t!ts or a kickstand, I can ride it. :cool:

i never felt that way about having a sportster...this t say it all for me,...gosh i need to get one of these

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/1285510967.jpg

wanna ride with madness?

Its tough finding mag wheels in SG. If any have a front and back (19"/17") that fits a Dyna, I will take it! Am getting tired of cleaning rusty spokes...

You can try shipping with one of the consolidators. I think Singpost and Deutche Post both have it, will be a lot cheaper but slower. Someone should have info on it. Or if you have friends in US who are coming over, mail it to them and have them carry it. Thats what I did for my tire :).

So far i've seen 2 or 3 local sales for such mag wheels for this year alone, but I missed ALL opportunities. I'm kind of in a rush so if all fails i'll just settle with a US shipment :( None of my American friends are coming over anytime soon, did consider it tho. Thanks for your input!

I have the best signature.

anyone knows if i can use HEL braided brake lines for harleys?

if the lines fit i dun suppose why not.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Question, are Sportster's rotors universal; aka it applies for the rear and the front? So long as they're used on the same side that is?

I am going to say they are different as they have different part numbers. Would call up the dealer or one of the shops. Btw, depending on the year, its the same rotor as on the Dynas and softails.

Thumbs up for Sportster ..... be it Sportster or RK. Still comes from HD. C.C a copy to William S. Harley, Arthur Davidson, Walter Davidson and William A. Davidson.

Where r u guys, The 4 heavenly kings ?? :)

I am going to say they are different as they have different part numbers. Would call up the dealer or one of the shops. Btw, depending on the year, its the same rotor as on the Dynas and softails.

Thanks for the input... I did notice their different numbers, even in eBay, most are labelled front/rear, left/right. I think i can work around it... Still looking for rear Sportster mag wheel though... Anyone got lobang, message me at 90492314, thanks.

I have the best signature.

morning bros n sistas,

i want to get kuryakyn grips for my roadking. are they universal fits or do they have different sizes? tried looking around on ebay and i see different numbers behind the descriptions. like 6212, 6088, something like that. is that the model number?

NEVER ride faster than your guardian angel can FLY!!!

Hi guys. thinking of buying online from ebay , one of those used stock exhauss. Have a question here. hopefully some kind soul can help.

Are those stock exhuast from US ebay which the owner took out when they change to better exhaust wat we called the 49 states pipe?? If so, does that means that they are already louder by standard compared to those stock pipes we have here in s'pore??

Hi guys. thinking of buying online from ebay , one of those used stock exhauss. Have a question here. hopefully some kind soul can help.

Are those stock exhuast from US ebay which the owner took out when they change to better exhaust wat we called the 49 states pipe?? If so, does that means that they are already louder by standard compared to those stock pipes we have here in s'pore??

There probably wont be much difference in loudness. The California version has different O2 sensors (I think). I would rather you get some other used pipes, like Cycle Shack or even SEs. Or you can take the stock and hammer ou the baffles (dont do this on your only stock pipes). The slipons are easy enought to change out come inspection time.

What are you riding?

the 49 states are those pipe on bike that has manufacturing dates up to2006. after that the pipes have catalytic in them

The 49 states are as quiet as a mouse if you dont drill out the baffles but they are easier and cheaper to drill out than those with catalytic. Once the baffles is out, you get a nice low bassy exhaust that is not as loud or pitchy as the aftermarkets

wanna ride with madness?

the 49 states are those pipe on bike that has manufacturing dates up to2006. after that the pipes have catalytic in them

The 49 states are as quiet as a mouse if you dont drill out the baffles but they are easier and cheaper to drill out than those with catalytic. Once the baffles is out, you get a nice low bassy exhaust that is not as loud or pitchy as the aftermarkets

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the catalytic converter was in the header, in front of the slipon exhaust. Since you would need to remove the stock exhaust to drill or hammer out the baffles, should not make a difference if 49 state or not.

I think you can find a stock exhaust in Singapore to remove baffles if you want to save on shipping costs. Or try my Rhineharts over at Twins (for Dynas). They dont have baffles....