SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

but if u really need these bery urgently, and dealership has stock... u can always get a friend to get it on your behalf or even buy thru the workshops...

just a suggestion... :cheeky:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Thanks everyone for your help! For the pillion seat, my current seat is single seat but its a big single seat that can't sit a pillion but too big to add another seat behind. Too bad!

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Yeah I saw some really nice single seat that has fire stitching on it. Very nice but very expensive too! Will most probably get a single seat that can pillion then at times use my single seater.

Our colours don't run.

Thinking of selling my Iron 883 .. how much do you guys think it can fetch?

Oh BTW, I need stock Sportster mirror and clutch lever. Do let me know if anyone here is selling.

Thanks!

Edited by yohji
c26492.jpg

Thinking of selling my Iron 883 .. how much do you guys think it can fetch?

Oh BTW, I need stock Sportster mirror and clutch lever. Do let me know if anyone here is selling.

Thanks!

ohh iron is quite new worr... so fast sian already ahh...? :cool:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Hey plasticblackspecs I doubt I'll be able to join you at Twins Performance this sat, already booked my tix, will know tml if hotel is still availble. If not then I'll most probably be able to join you on sat.

Our colours don't run.

ohh iron is quite new worr... so fast sian already ahh...? :cool:

Got other plans lah .. I seldom ride the Iron. Don't wanna let it sit there and depreciate .. so better find a new buyer. Too bad I'm not rich enough to keep it. If not sure won't sell!! :lol:

wah lao. now then say. too late la. :(

Why why why!!! Still for sale!!! For you special price!! :lol:

BTW anyone has clutch lever and left mirror to sell/give???

c26492.jpg

yohji how must you intend to let go your iron 883 for?

Not very sure actually. There are some scratches that I need to fix. If I dont fix them, I'll let go cheaper. If I fix them, I intend to sell at ard $19K (negotiatble of course). Everything is stock, except for there is no more baffle in the pipes :p

It's a 2010 model but registered in Oct 09. Mileage is like around 9,000km? Haven't been riding it a lot so I can't remember :lol:

c26492.jpg

not king yet la. hahaha. Till I fix up all the problems. Will only be king when the bike is fit for riding not showing. heh

No wonder you sold your TDM.... I get it.....

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png