SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Thanks for the input, will be using the KNN one soon. Is anybody interested to do a MO for it? Or other Harley accessories?

pls keep me in the loop for MO.

you interested in spike axel nut cover

spike foot pegs?

Always ride safely and defensively.

Repair bike cheap and fast,

Repair body expensive and slow.

There is only one best mechanic for your bike...YOU

pls keep me in the loop for MO.

you interested in spike axel nut cover

spike foot pegs?

Okay deckard, do you know of any websites to do mo from? Probably can get more pple as well to order in accessories and stuff.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

So far only 2 people replied regarding the meetup. Come on guys, the more the merrier and louder too, and more of a nuisance to public. Haha. Lets hope for more people to join and then decide on place and time.

Plasticblackspecs, how late is your late? Probably after 10?

Our colours don't run.

I'm cool with it, but lets gather more people to join us! Anyway I doubt I'll be checking out this forum till about tml night, so if there's anything do contact me at 98505016.

Our colours don't run.

hi.. just get a nighster 1200 with a solo seat.. am looking for lepera or phantom pad for pillion .. any idea where i can look around in singapore?.. or is there anyone selling here?.. thank you.

Bro..Just get it from eBay, bought my phantom pad for like $40+?

2003-2004: Yamaha WR200

2004-2006: Honda XR400RY

2006-2006: Honda Super4 Spec3

2006-2010: Honda CBR600RR'06

2010-2011: Harley Davidson Sportster 883

2011-2012: Harley Davidson RoadKing

2013-2015: Honda X11

2015-????: Harley Davidson Rushmore Street Glide

Completed my DIY air fork project with the help of gd guys from Twins Performance... :clapping:

The result is real gd... with me sitting on my sporty, the front sagging reduced by almost an inch. And front dive when going over humps and during hard breaking was greatly reduced. This is due to the added air preload to the fork and air is progressive by nature...

i was running only 5psi ytd and next i'm going to try 7psi... slowly adjusting it to suit my setup. :smile:

Here are some photos... :p

Drilled & tapped at my door step...

Drilled.jpgTapped.jpg

Installed at Twins...

Left & right view...

Left.jpgRight.jpg

Top view...

Top.jpg

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Completed my DIY air fork project with the help of gd guys from Twins Performance... :clapping:

The result is real gd... with me sitting on my sporty, the front sagging reduced by almost an inch. And front dive when going over humps and during hard breaking was greatly reduced. This is due to the added air preload to the fork and air is progressive by nature...

i was running only 5psi ytd and next i'm going to try 7psi... slowly adjusting it to suit my setup. :smile:

Here are some photos... :p

Drilled & tapped at my door step...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201726[/ATTACH]

Installed at Twins...

Left & right view...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201729[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201728[/ATTACH]

Top view...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201730[/ATTACH]

Wow, congrats bro!!! How long and how much did the project cost you?

I have been considering an upgrade like that for quite some time after first reading about it at xlf.

I have the best signature.

Wow, congrats bro!!! How long and how much did the project cost you?

I have been considering an upgrade like that for quite some time after first reading about it at xlf.

Hehee... this is actually a very cheap mod if u hv all the tools such as drills and taps...

the valves r like less than USD3.00 a piece only! :gun:

the most difficult will be putting the cap back onto the fork, as u need to compress the spring and turn at the sametime... that i left it to Twins to do it for me... just some labour cost...

and if u hv no tools or time... can get machine shop to drill and tap for u too...:cheeky:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Hey guys, I'm urgently looking for the bracket to fix pillion footrest. Went to quite a few shops but all don't have it. Don't intend to get from the Harley agent due to certain reasons. Anybody who is currently on single seat and don't pillion wanna sell it to me? For 06 Sportster. Bracket from 04 and above should be able to fit.

Our colours don't run.

I've tried ebay but mostly those on sale are for XL1200, the fitment should be the same right?

I don't mind going to Twins this sat too. Its very near my hse and would like to ask Eric some stuff. But I can't confirm yet as I might be going on a short holiday during the long weekend.

Our colours don't run.

Yeah I tried the non-sg one, sg one probably don't even have any sporty parts. Haha. Think I'll have to consult Eric about it.

Timing should be fine unless I'm heading overseas. Gonna head to the tour agency later on in the day and check out certain close getaways.

Our colours don't run.

Hmm...can't be. Should have lots of sporty stuff. You try ebay non sg?

I'm going off for work on Sunday so decided to dump the bike there for a week and let him do it up :p Prob go morning-ish around 11?

so...you are back on the harley scene ya..:)

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

I've tried ebay but mostly those on sale are for XL1200, the fitment should be the same right?

I don't mind going to Twins this sat too. Its very near my hse and would like to ask Eric some stuff. But I can't confirm yet as I might be going on a short holiday during the long weekend.

try this bro...

http://www.badasschrome.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=49322%2D04