SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Ah cool. Would it fit a 99 King? I got apes too but need the windshield when I hit NSH la. Arms too puny to hold on. heh. What's a reasonable price ah? I also dunno. Maybe one of these days I'll just go over to your place and check it out?

Yup, it will fit Road king from 94 onwards. eBay all selling ard $400plus excluding shipping and its not original Harley product, I sell you $250 ok?

Edited by teddychow

Can, with one whole basket of durians.....haha!

Keep the durians bro, I'm not a big fan of them. Just let me know when you wanna view the windshield. Anyway I'll be out of town tonight till next Monday.

Brudder....got any more accessories.... a not.... when plastic spec goin down... call me as well leh... havent see ur bike before.

I . L . T . N . N

Can, with one whole basket of durians.....haha!

Keep the durians bro, I'm not a big fan of them. Just let me know when you wanna view the windshield. Anyway I'll be out of town tonight till next Monday.

darn! well, worth a shot. lol. ok can, I pick up from you when you're back la. I need to get the rubber thingys anyway. Mine all spoil. not condom ah! touch wood.

w y x m m

We all go la. Otherwise you'll never ride your bike. heh

ya call me along too..not touch mine for at least 2 weeks...been raining and the GS is more forgiving in bad weather

lamb can be very noisy when being poked ley. :D

ok i take note of that

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

bro...

I don't know where you can get stuff engraved or machined, but if ur willing to go the mile to find such lobang...ever considered machining something else besides the skull number 1 logo since you have the freedom to do so? :cheeky:

edit: check this out - http://www.abcengraving.com.sg/

Thanks bro, i'm going to check out the place now!! You've got a good idea there except that i'm quite nuts about the no.1 logo ley and also it should be something harley. Thanks again. Durians??!!

Thanks bro, i'm going to check out the place now!! You've got a good idea there except that i'm quite nuts about the no.1 logo ley and also it should be something harley. Thanks again. Durians??!!

http://www.awesomegraphics.co.uk/WebRoot/BT2/Shops/Store2_002E_Shop1475/4867/912E/6F69/01CB/4C0A/0A0A/33E8/AE9B/harley_0020_no1.jpg

I like this original number 1 logo then the skull number 1...but hey...different people different taste...

I love durians. but 24 June got something on already :sorry:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Hey guys, anybody ever had LTA lurking around your carpark? My friend saw one at his carpark too. Any ideas what it could mean? Residents complains?

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Hey guys, anybody ever had LTA lurking around your carpark? My friend saw one at his carpark too. Any ideas what it could mean? Residents complains?

Lurking around to look out for a particular vehicle which hasn't had it's road tax n insurance renewed. If dat guy drives out or ride out... Good luck

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

darn! well, worth a shot. lol. ok can, I pick up from you when you're back la. I need to get the rubber thingys anyway. Mine all spoil. not condom ah! touch wood.

Hey bro, I'm back in town. Just give me a call or sms whenever you wanna view the windshield.

That's the shop I've been going to for my sporty. They don't have any ready stock and I dont wanna look for one, then order, and wait for it to come. Honestly I find it quite hard to buy stuff from a catalogue, especially signals, sometimes they arrive looking completely different then expected.

Wanna go somewhr, can see and compare it with my bike and fast game get it done.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

HI I am a newbie to Harley just bought a Rocker C yesterday.....i realise that both the front and rear brakes pump is leaking , I was told that this is a common fault from the stock brake pump I was thinking of changing to any performance pump any recommendation? How about performance machine? Please advise

HI I am a newbie to Harley just bought a Rocker C yesterday.....i realise that both the front and rear brakes pump is leaking , I was told that this is a common fault from the stock brake pump I was thinking of changing to any performance pump any recommendation? How about performance machine? Please advise

dude you bought your bike from the dealership or somewhere else? think there are many people here on stock brake pumps you know...