SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Hahaha. U guys need more touring conditioning. Where got shack? Only thing too slow. Heh.

Anyway good and fun ride guys even though there was some kok ups. Next time we plan a better one.

----------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/wyxmm

Nice vintage pic! Anyway, i had pm yourself, jamez, andy and 105FX on some of my pics taken for this trip..perhaps can help to pm the link to the rest as I dunno their nick?

1999-2001 Yamaha RD125LC MK-1

2001-2001 Suzuki GSXR400RR

2003-2003 Yamaha DT200LC

2003-2004 Yamaha Dragstar Classic 400

2004-2005 Suzuki SV650S

2008-2009 Gilera DNA 180

2009-2011 SACHS MADASS 125

2011-2012 Suzuki Intruder M1800R

2012-???? Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500

2013-???? Yamaha FZ1N Abarth Assetto Corse

bros, sorry i had to go off earlier for mum's birthday dinner, hope all 8 of you arrived back safely.

it was a memorable first ride with you guys....and my apologies to jamez & pbs, i should have notice and inform earlier when jamez was stuck at the lights. rem to get my ear plugs next time....was abit deaf when i arrive home after all the wind noise :)

bros, sorry i had to go off earlier for mum's birthday dinner, hope all 8 of you arrived back safely.

it was a memorable first ride with you guys....and my apologies to jamez & pbs, i should have notice and inform earlier when jamez was stuck at the lights. rem to get my ear plugs next time....was abit deaf when i arrive home after all the wind noise :)

Np. Had to go for SIFF screening anyway. It's a good first ride, at least we know each other's style and what to look out for in future. What's next guys? 24th you guys wanna go? Sg Rengit.

w y x m m

haha...no problem lah...quite an experience getting lost there and got to ride around alone for awhile also..no need for apologies!

and the thing with earplugs...i tried it before and did not like it...felt like riding with a vacuumed head all the while...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

i clean until my fingers gonna drop off. heart itching for a pair of thundercones slip ons. bet that will make my engine sound quiet haha

Hi Jamez,

I have a set of Thunderheader Thundercones slip-ons from my 2008 road king that i'm looking to sell. It has a really heart-pounding and low but very basey tone. I bought another set of slipons already hence letting this go....give me a buzz if you are interested...Hp: 96406196

Hi Jamez,

I have a set of Thunderheader Thundercones slip-ons from my 2008 road king that i'm looking to sell. It has a really heart-pounding and low but very basey tone. I bought another set of slipons already hence letting this go....give me a buzz if you are interested...Hp: 96406196

YOU EVIL MAN!!! haha...i was on the fence about it. omg opportunity...i'll text you once I overcome my pussiness man.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

YOU EVIL MAN!!! haha...i was on the fence about it. omg opportunity...i'll text you once I overcome my pussiness man.

dun be a *****. just get it. hahaha

Nooooo....I just spent like $300. hahaha. Gonna get rid of the ugly crash bars.

w y x m m

dun be a *****. just get it. hahaha

Nooooo....I just spent like $300. hahaha. Gonna get rid of the ugly crash bars.

eh this set of speakers look damn nice on your new crashbars...and from what I read...it's powerful and loud...100w rating or something to that extent on each speaker...chrome somemore...reviews state half volume at 70mph on interstate no prob...translate would be around like what...110 km/hr? then u can blast Led Zep while riding and hear the rumble at the same time...BARK AT THE MOON!

Edited by jamez

eh this set of speakers look damn nice on your new crashbars...and from what I read...it's powerful and loud...100w rating or something to that extent on each speaker...chrome somemore...reviews state half volume at 70mph on interstate no prob...translate would be around like what...110 km/hr? then u can blast Led Zep while riding and hear the rumble at the same time...BARK AT THE MOON!

ahahaha. the bars are same as yours la. Plus it won't work on my apes unless I change my handlebars (soon). technically, you still won't be able to hear much cos of teh wind noise and turbulance. The speakers need to be behind a windshield or faring. Crash bars won't work unless it's covered.

Sound is affected mainly cos the sound waves are pushed away by the wind, that's why at higher speeds when the turbulance is stronger, you don't hear anything, nor if I ride behind or next to you will I be able to hear anything. But bikes like Goldwing and the Glides are covered nicely for wind etc, that's why you can hear them when they approach or am travelling at high speeds. If you rode a Goldwing before, you'll know you feel almost nothing. I did that's why I know. heh.

Our windshields don't offer that good a protection against turbulance. More of direct wind and bug splats. A simple test to to have a smoke while riding.

Don't forget who you're talking to about sound man. ahahahaha.

Maybe when I have a bit extra cash floating around. But then that'll be GS already. :D

w y x m m

ahahaha. the bars are same as yours la. Plus it won't work on my apes unless I change my handlebars (soon). technically, you still won't be able to hear much cos of teh wind noise and turbulance. The speakers need to be behind a windshield or faring. Crash bars won't work unless it's covered.

Sound is affected mainly cos the sound waves are pushed away by the wind, that's why at higher speeds when the turbulance is stronger, you don't hear anything, nor if I ride behind or next to you will I be able to hear anything. But bikes like Goldwing and the Glides are covered nicely for wind etc, that's why you can hear them when they approach or am travelling at high speeds. If you rode a Goldwing before, you'll know you feel almost nothing. I did that's why I know. heh.

Our windshields don't offer that good a protection against turbulance. More of direct wind and bug splats. A simple test to to have a smoke while riding.

Don't forget who you're talking to about sound man. ahahahaha.

Maybe when I have a bit extra cash floating around. But then that'll be GS already. :D

drats! cannot smoke you to buy haha