SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Nap. Good idea. Wanna share a room at Kings Hotel? If that's the name. I can't remember. Its near the enterance of Malacca there. One big room. All cluster **** inside. Mass orgy. I mean nap. After whack satay sure sleepy one.

Must be like a pack of wolves. Ride in. Eat. Ride out. Nap. Ride in again. Eat. Ride out. Nap. Then go home.

----------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/wyxmm

oooooo i like......

Guys need ur opinion on 1999 sporster 1200 version S (4 spark plug and v twin model)

Mine is the year 2000 version of this bike. Apart from the starter grind, which i suspect developed after I tried to push start the bike once upon a time, it is a great bike. Lotsa torque and sounds great. Keep the original suspension and you can elak morning traffic like a pro :cool:. This is of course if you get the bike in reasonably good condition.

Know of anybody selling an old big twin, like a Dyna or a Softail cheaply? I'm interested in buying one and stripping it down.

Mine is the year 2000 version of this bike. Apart from the starter grind, which i suspect developed after I tried to push start the bike once upon a time, it is a great bike. Lotsa torque and sounds great. Keep the original suspension and you can elak morning traffic like a pro :cool:. This is of course if you get the bike in reasonably good condition.

Know of anybody selling an old big twin, like a Dyna or a Softail cheaply? I'm interested in buying one and stripping it down.

I see my poison worked haha

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

This is looking up :thumb: Nice mix of bikes, can't wait. But pre-checks??? Open patrol tank cap, look inside, see liquid, i'm gooood!

If only. hahah. Check your brakes still working, tyres are good, oils all good, fluids all intact. Had a friend who didn't ride his bike for a long time, decided to take it for a spin, went from Woodlands to Clementi, brakes failed. Apparently brake fluids all leak cos the valve rings all corroded. So for Harley riders who don't ride their bike very often, 10yrs 20,000km kind. Please double check your bikes, make sure they are in touring conditions. Even though it's a short trip, unless you have RM$800 to spare to tow your bike back to SG, check, check and double check.

I have an old big twin. You want? hurrr.

Ohhh, softail. Wish one would just appear infront of me now.

Just now give you frontal not enough ah? hahaha

w y x m m

The only reason that I'll choose the fatboy is because its carb and its a softail. Which if you try, can look really awesome. Good for daily ride, definitely the nightster. The only reason I wouldnt choose the nightster is the same as why I'll choose the fatboy. Don't like to sound and damage of efi.

Ultimately, depends on what you wanna do with the bike, if you wanna customize it, softail is the way to go.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Yes, there are 2 Dyna super glide for sales...both evolution 80 cubic ...1 number not inclusive......the other ride and go with saddle bags...

intd SMS me at 96600488

FC88K:cheeky:

Present Stable :

Honda Stream 08'

99' Heritage Springer Fusion Stock..

02' FXWDG3...Dyna Wide Glide CVO...only 600 blue and 600 black in the world

Hand made by Harley and only 2 or possibly 3 unit in Sin City....

Given a choice 2001 fatboy (54km) standars stock & 2010 nighster (12km) full accessories.

Which would u guys prefer and good for daily ride?

Get both. hurr. Different bikes, different styles, different strokes. Overhand, underhand. Need to see price also. I love sporties but softtails are more customizable. Not to say sporties can't. Just limited. But I'll be happy w a stock sportster to zip around.

End of the day, look at your pocket, cos Harley's spending doesn't stop at the buying the bike line.

w y x m m

The 2001 fatboy is injection model no longer the carb model.
you are right and wrong...they actual stop bringing in carb till 2004...for softail if Im not wrong...its the preference for the customer to choice so if the first owner choose EFI thats it.

Present Stable :

Honda Stream 08'

have a D&D drag exhaust system for Dyna...probably needs a good wash or chrome it up....for sales...$380...

1 joker machine headlights...3 bulb...rectangle design....$250...

1 new stock sportster 48 handle bars ( new in plastic ) Black....$120...

if interested SMS 96600488...do not sms me late nite I won't reply...

Present Stable :

Honda Stream 08'

Got the stock sporster 48 black mirrors for sale? :)

have a D&D drag exhaust system for Dyna...probably needs a good wash or chrome it up....for sales...$380...

1 joker machine headlights...3 bulb...rectangle design....$250...

1 new stock sportster 48 handle bars ( new in plastic ) Black....$120...

if interested SMS 96600488...do not sms me late nite I won't reply...

The only reason that I'll choose the fatboy is because its carb and its a softail. Which if you try, can look really awesome. Good for daily ride, definitely the nightster. The only reason I wouldnt choose the nightster is the same as why I'll choose the fatboy. Don't like to sound and damage of efi.

Ultimately, depends on what you wanna do with the bike, if you wanna customize it, softail is the way to go.

bro, u have not heard Andy's efi nightster with the potato sound leh... sounds better than my carb :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

this guy when to my friends shop and asked whether there are any Harley for sales, and his budget is 10K...best of all 10K he wants a softail...wah lao ...10K buy softail I also want, where to find. Anyway have a softail for 10K please call me...anytime I take...

Present Stable :

Honda Stream 08'

Tentative. Feel free to make changes. Please confirm attendance

17th Sept Itinerary

7am - Meet GP Esso

730am (latest 8am) - Move off

930am - Pagoh (refuel for small tankers)

945am - Move off

1045am - Arrive Melaka

11am - Eat

2pm - Move off

3pm - Refuel at Pagoh

430pm - GP Esso

5pm - SG.

Riders

- Gary

- Andy

- XXXX

- Jamez

- PBS

- XXXX

- 105FX

- BroEd (Pending

- liquidnoise (pending)

- Edwin

- XXXX

Please gear up.

As we're riding together for the first time, please get all pre-checks done for your bikes.

Broed still pending?

105FX we need your contact number...PM to me or PBS...so we can contact.

8am (latest) move out from GP Esso.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg