SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Currently packing my storeroom, some HD parts coming soon to sell. :p

Got any ride don't forget to jio me, park until battery flat, changed once.

Recently, I have been very itche to ride.

Usually weekdays ok for me. Weekends have to pre arrange. :p

Ok set. Let's ride later. Not too early cos got date. Not too late cos morrow going trip. Say about 11, 12 ish?

w y x m m

Look like you are very excited about HD stuff ...

Keep the passion on ... :p

Hehe yeah... I realized that I always get excited to see new stuff on my bike... But pockets not deep enough so slowly slowly buy small bits here n there...see something new on bike always feel shiok haha

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

These speakers r only gd for use on SG roads... NSHW u will hear only wind noise...

Speaker is loud but sound will crack if crank up too high...

I've these on one of my previous ride. In fact I still have them in my storeroom but have already spray them black as the chrome is not that lasting...

Hope this helps... But again, maybe they have improved on it after these yrs :)

ahahaha. the bars are same as yours la. Plus it won't work on my apes unless I change my handlebars (soon). technically, you still won't be able to hear much cos of teh wind noise and turbulance. The speakers need to be behind a windshield or faring. Crash bars won't work unless it's covered.

Sound is affected mainly cos the sound waves are pushed away by the wind, that's why at higher speeds when the turbulance is stronger, you don't hear anything, nor if I ride behind or next to you will I be able to hear anything. But bikes like Goldwing and the Glides are covered nicely for wind etc, that's why you can hear them when they approach or am travelling at high speeds. If you rode a Goldwing before, you'll know you feel almost nothing. I did that's why I know. heh.

Our windshields don't offer that good a protection against turbulance. More of direct wind and bug splats. A simple test to to have a smoke while riding.

Don't forget who you're talking to about sound man. ahahahaha.

Maybe when I have a bit extra cash floating around. But then that'll be GS already. :D

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

These speakers r only gd for use on SG roads... NSHW u will hear only wind noise...

Speaker is loud but sound will crack if crank up too high...

I've these on one of my previous ride. In fact I still have them in my storeroom but have already spray them black as the chrome is not that lasting...

Hope this helps... But again, maybe they have improved on it after these yrs :)

woohooo...a review! installation easy? how much did you get it for? good enough for sg roads good enough for me. without a proper shield/fairing on NSHW any speakers would crap.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

woohooo...a review! installation easy? how much did you get it for? good enough for sg roads good enough for me. without a proper shield/fairing on NSHW any speakers would crap.

installation was easy, i actually DIY that on my previous bike...

the speaker housing is actually the HD aux lamp housing with a fine mesh infront, quite neat.

for some installation u might get the aeroplane sound, with the noise filter installed, it should not be a prob.

btw mine i think was only 80w @ $199... now with higher power speakers...

maybe i can show u mine, when i'm back from china end of the mth. : )

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

installation was easy, i actually DIY that on my previous bike...

the speaker housing is actually the HD aux lamp housing with a fine mesh infront, quite neat.

for some installation u might get the aeroplane sound, with the noise filter installed, it should not be a prob.

btw mine i think was only 80w @ $199... now with higher power speakers...

maybe i can show u mine, when i'm back from china end of the mth. : )

oh ur still in china... I thought u were back already... Swee wait for u to come back

i am looking for handlebar too, hope to find a used streetbob mini ape :)

streetbob mini apes are black right? last I remembered...ur bike has got quite abit of chrome on it

streetbob mini apes are black right? last I remembered...ur bike has got quite abit of chrome on it

right..it should be chrome, the 10" minape on a street bob is about the right height for my small build, sat on a SB before and it was more comfortable than my current one.

right..it should be chrome, the 10" minape on a street bob is about the right height for my small build, sat on a SB before and it was more comfortable than my current one.

yeah i checked it out yesterday and it was chrome. go for it...always loved the miniape look on Dyans and Sportsters.