SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Get it Shawn!

Not now leh... Just got this scoot, CO will make noise... Hehe

Next upgrade is my car, then my dream bike... Drooling... Lol

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Jamez you should just trade the king for the road glide... It got music...

And it has bigger head... Woohooo...

ur a devil u know that? haha

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Not now leh... Just got this scoot, CO will make noise... Hehe

Next upgrade is my car, then my dream bike... Drooling... Lol

ok man, we buy road glide together in the near distant future ok? that will be cool. and we can collectively squeeze some freebies off the dealership for the double deal hehe

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Yes Jamez. Sold my Triumph and got a Ducati. Of course the Sportster Iron is still with me. Can't bear to sell it.

don't u sell that Iron my friend. It's common now but if u keep it well I'm sure when production stops it'll be an instant classic. The retro 2009 Sportster Iron. How's that sound man

ok man, we buy road glide together in the near distant future ok? that will be cool. and we can collectively squeeze some freebies off the dealership for the double deal hehe

Yeah, onz :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Got a shop to do it cause need to service it anyway. My bike is super dirty, haven't washed in like 6 months. Weeknight washing session anyone?

Yalor... MIA for so long...

Ur buddy change to duke no wash bike liao meh?

jamez.. no ride tonite???.. die die must ride man... could be my last ride with the nightster as tomorrow 99% chance the bike will be in somebody else's hand.. kinda sad though... mixed feeling to be precise..

anyway... tonite ride lahhhh!!!!!

jamez.. no ride tonite???.. die die must ride man... could be my last ride with the nightster as tomorrow 99% chance the bike will be in somebody else's hand.. kinda sad though... mixed feeling to be precise..

Bro, u changed ride too?

don't u sell that Iron my friend. It's common now but if u keep it well I'm sure when production stops it'll be an instant classic. The retro 2009 Sportster Iron. How's that sound man

I'll keep it as long as I could. It looks so nice even without any mod. Easy to clean too! :lol: it's common now uh? Seldom see leh ..

c26492.jpg

I'll keep it as long as I could. It looks so nice even without any mod. Easy to clean too! :lol: it's common now uh? Seldom see leh ..

got lah...i always see it on the roads.

cannot lah...work leh...

see this article make my blood boil.form fit function are all illegal mods because it's not stock. bring bike to dealership wanna change anything already so leh chey, imagine u have to approach LTA before hand and submit documents proving that the part is fit for ur bike and crap like dat before LTA can even advise you on whether it is approved or not. if u don't do that, LTA enforcement officers will find trouble even though it's perfectly safe. logic and emphatic doesn't count and apply. only rules and procedures...as if the whole road transport system depends critically on that. no space for creativity, no space for expression. only fines. $$$$$$$$$

Hi TWDude, not really changing lah... coz i still dun get the bike that i wan.. some more still can't decide which bike i'm going to buy anyway.. maybe another HD.. or most likely go german.. one thing for sure, for the time being (starting tomorrow, once the transfer is done) i stick to my 9 years old italian scooter (with Harley sticker of course)... hahahha

I cant agree more! Beautiful bike you own yohji! ;)

Was riding my "classic" to work along Thomson, round the bend and there was one of them tao huay boys just done with a R1.

Was pretty sure I was screwed. Clutch in and tried to cruise by but the morning traffic wasn't very kind and brought us close together! Resigned to my fate, sucked it up and rode normally. Could see him clearly eye-balling my bike but surprisingly did nothing and rode off after at least a couple of mins behind me. Either he didn't wanna stop again, my baffles paid off (Thank god I installed them) or he decided to be kind to Harley owners. =) hope this continues... ride on... ride safe... peace out!

Yalor... MIA for so long...

Ur buddy change to duke no wash bike liao meh?

He riding street fighter leh. But as usual, wanna sell after a few months. I never mia leh, you sold your sporty, so you mia-ed first. Haha. Pbs also mia, he riding vespa now, still waiting on news if he can claim for his rk.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

Was riding my "classic" to work along Thomson, round the bend and there was one of them tao huay boys just done with a R1.

Was pretty sure I was screwed. Clutch in and tried to cruise by but the morning traffic wasn't very kind and brought us close together! Resigned to my fate, sucked it up and rode normally. Could see him clearly eye-balling my bike but surprisingly did nothing and rode off after at least a couple of mins behind me. Either he didn't wanna stop again, my baffles paid off (Thank god I installed them) or he decided to be kind to Harley owners. =) hope this continues... ride on... ride safe... peace out!

positive experience! i thank the LTA officer for being fair. :)

see this article make my blood boil.form fit function are all illegal mods because it's not stock. bring bike to dealership wanna change anything already so leh chey, imagine u have to approach LTA before hand and submit documents proving that the part is fit for ur bike and crap like dat before LTA can even advise you on whether it is approved or not. if u don't do that, LTA enforcement officers will find trouble even though it's perfectly safe. logic and emphatic doesn't count and apply. only rules and procedures...as if the whole road transport system depends critically on that. no space for creativity, no space for expression. only fines. $$$$$$$$$

Dun angry lah... Actually I wanted to laugh after reading this article, tats why I post it here...

A bike tat custom to fit the rider will be a safer bike to ride, true but the law here doesn't think so leh... So contradicting... Lol

Hi TWDude, not really changing lah... coz i still dun get the bike that i wan.. some more still can't decide which bike i'm going to buy anyway.. maybe another HD.. or most likely go german.. one thing for sure, for the time being (starting tomorrow, once the transfer is done) i stick to my 9 years old italian scooter (with Harley sticker of course)... hahahha

Ya I understand... It's never ending chasing after our dream bike, cos it keep changing... Lol

The itchy backside syndrome... Wuhaha... :p

He riding street fighter leh. But as usual, wanna sell after a few months. I never mia leh, you sold your sporty, so you mia-ed first. Haha. Pbs also mia, he riding vespa now, still waiting on news if he can claim for his rk.

Haha... I met him and he wasn't riding his street fighter, he told its way too powerful... Lol

I sold my sporty but I still wearing a HD buckle leh... Lol

PBS's king still not back on the road?!! Tats f***ing long liao leh...

i had a close shave too.... happily rode into a petrol station to find myself stopped in between 2 LTA bike at the station! The moment I realised my mistake, I quickly chiong out of the station!!! not sure if they saw me, but I am pretty sure they heard me... hehe

Haha... I met him and he wasn't riding his street fighter, he told its way too powerful... Lol

I sold my sporty but I still wearing a HD buckle leh... Lol

PBS's king still not back on the road?!! Tats f***ing long liao leh...

Haha, he has a transport bike, cbr150 I think. Those insurance claims that forever. I hope I get my claims soon. Maybe can afford a 1200cc upgrade after I get my payout. Haha

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.