SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Nothing beats going for a test ride. They are also selling the test ride bikes... you might even get it at a much lower price :thumb:

Thanks for the comment. I wonder if riding is that aggressive, will it be comfortable for long journey. I don't mind the bike is silent, but hopefully the authority can approve more aftermarket exhaust. I stay at HDB, parking under no shelter + security worries me.

Thanks. Actually I am looking at night rod special, but at the hd shop, vrod muscle attracted me.

It's difficult to find review on these bikes in the Internet.

V-rods r generally higher revving and don't like it when u "lug" it around on a gear too high. They generally have a riding position that suits any style from a drag racer of a NRS to a more comfy vrod position.

The exhaust note is usu that of a large sewing machine and yes there aren't any LTA app exos so yr best bet is to bring in a TüV app exo and do the paper work yourself

truth is, no one in Singapore has fixed Akras on their Sportsters yet...all heard on Youtube and never heard a live one, how would they know that it's only a little bit louder then stock? I don't know man, I can only assume.

all I know is, people keep telling me the Akras for the touring models were not worth it and that it will also have 'no sound'. I heard on Youtube it sure sounded a little louder. Fact is, after I fixed it, it is NOTICEABLY louder then stock, and I'm pretty satisfied with the sound.

I fixed my akra on my sportster already. Never heard before sportster with oem pipe so cant compare the difference.. but it sounds around the same as my screaming eagle.

I fixed my akra on my sportster already. Never heard before sportster with oem pipe so cant compare the difference.. but it sounds around the same as my screaming eagle.

Nice! mind meeting up so that I can hear em? i'm soooooo curious

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

talking about meet-ups..i have yet to attend one this year..:p
yeah n if u feel like it next time u can tell me where u wanna meet. I'm about to splash Tao huay Zui at u already haha
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

yeah n if u feel like it next time u can tell me where u wanna meet. I'm about to splash Tao huay Zui at u already haha

your meet up time is way pass my sleeping time and the venue is like to the end of the earth

thanks for reminding me about the tao huay zui nightmare..i swear i have almost forgotten about that frightening experience

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

haha no prob! wana meet up fellow HD riders to learn more about HD too. U got my number right? txt me when u guys r meeting eh?
just to let you know, hd riders just love tao huay zui..and tao huay for dessert

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

haha no prob! wana meet up fellow HD riders to learn more about HD too. U got my number right? txt me when u guys r meeting eh?
ok man! Will tex u

Hi guys. I'm selling off my FXR. Those interested can text me at 84981004. Thank you.
ooooohhhhh...,another fxr for sale. pictures?

I got my akra pipe cat-sealed and went through inspection already. Reading was 92db from a distance with slight rev. (maybe 1k rpm?) It sounds awesome on idle and the lower gears.. more quiet towards 4-5th gear. Im not a fan of loud pipes so it's quite good imho. As i'm the first sportster to get it sealed, my bike have been treated like a Guinea pig on the different ways to ensure i wont be able to remove the cat at all. Spent the whole afternoon there and they decided to use 5 seals to ensure it secured enough. Advisable to take a picture of your cat serial number before fixing it up so that u can present it to Vicom during inspection becoz i almost got into trouble as they couldnt take a picture of it.

I just want a street legal pipes for inspection and all coz my previous owner removed the baffles on the OEM pipes. I used to think the akra pipes looks kinda ugly but it gradually grew on me.

IMG_1192.jpg

I got my akra pipe cat-sealed and went through inspection already. Reading was 92db from a distance with slight rev. (maybe 1k rpm?) It sounds awesome on idle and the lower gears.. more quiet towards 4-5th gear. Im not a fan of loud pipes so it's quite good imho. As i'm the first sportster to get it sealed, my bike have been treated like a Guinea pig on the different ways to ensure i wont be able to remove the cat at all. Spent the whole afternoon there and they decided to use 5 seals to ensure it secured enough. Advisable to take a picture of your cat serial number before fixing it up so that u can present it to Vicom during inspection becoz i almost got into trouble as they couldnt take a picture of it.

I just want a street legal pipes for inspection and all coz my previous owner removed the baffles on the OEM pipes. I used to think the akra pipes looks kinda ugly but it gradually grew on me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]238094[/ATTACH]

looks great on the nightster

ok man! Will tex u

Boss, do keep me in the loop ya....

Thanx

Victor

1961 Vespa VBA 150

1993 Harley Heritage Nostalgia

2000 Kawa ZX12R

2011 Nuke Proof Snap

2013 Bmw F800GSA

2015 Honda Vezel-S

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/motoxxx55/Harley%20Nostalgia/412c5fe3.jpg?t=1344849611

[ATTACH=CONFIG]238094[/ATTACH]

may i ask wat's the damage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamez: thanks!

acyasmodeus: damage $1709 for the pipes (Cash&Carry), around $70 for the inspection. I fixed it myself so i saved on bike shop labour charges.

This is price during the intro promo... Now I think price is around $2k :(

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Jamez: thanks!

acyasmodeus: damage $1709 for the pipes (Cash&Carry), around $70 for the inspection. I fixed it myself so i saved on bike shop labour charges.

Yeah.. looks sexy on your bike. Im starting to grow on it as well. considering getting a pair for my sportster. Any idea with installation included how much will it cost? After installing you have to go for an inspection?

last question, how many inches are ur progressive shocks?