SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Bro, time to get a HD again.. :)

Haha... I'm eyeing a beemer right now... lol

Btw, my friend's Rocket will be under my care for 6mths starting next mth!! :cheeky:

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

If we (owners) go ride with those test riders, do we need to register? Breakfast included for us owners? hehe

Haha...I knew it... u have been eyeing their free breakfast... lol

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Btw I still got a metzeler front Tyre for sporty for sale.

Selling cheap cheap, price nego... stop using that crappy stock tyre... lol

Don't wish to see a gd tyre go to waste...

Btw, my friend's Rocket will be under my care for 6mths starting next mth!! :cheeky:

wow...i wanna see it!!!!

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

german make great machines..there is no way my american can do what my german can

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

german make great machines..there is no way my american can do what my german can

think kana your german poison... lol

btw still waiting to view the bike... he could be ur friend, he oso has a GSA...

Haa, which German you looking at?

think kana your german poison... lol

btw still waiting to view the bike... he could be ur friend, he oso has a GSA...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

and there's no way ur German can act, behave and look like ur American can :)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

and there's no way ur German can act, behave and look like ur American can :)

wahahahaha... that's a nice one dude.. guess my soul is still caught by the american even though mu brain told me that german is way better...

thinking of renting one today.. the american i mean.. :)

ooo.. I bet there will be a bond girl sitting on your lap with handcuffs clutching the clutch for you? hee... hmm.. dont sound very right..

"my name is bond, james bond" :cheeky:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

ooo.. I bet there will be a bond girl sitting on your lap with handcuffs clutching the clutch for you? hee... hmm.. dont sound very right..

....Lol....

I think my soul now is captured with the street glide.. shaittttteeee... now i know why we are a poser...

hahahahhahahaha

Go get it!!!

I should have taken down his no. plate and ID or maybe take a video footage and send it to LTA customer service to file a feedback. Waste people time and so impolite, they are so unprofessional. Can't even tell if the exhaust is street legal or not, simply lack of training and knowledge. I think they will simply stop anyone when they heard noise from the exhaust just because they think they have the authority to do so.

I will definately take down the time, ID, No. plate and video footage the next time round if they want to waste my time again.

also i am questioning the safety of stopping motorist along a motorway, it is putting the motorist life in unnecessary danger when there are always sleepy drivers nodding off at the wheels and veering side ways. even the road worker require a large truck with flashing lights and impact barrier. i think they better review the rules of stopping motorists on motorways before someone gets seriously injured, it should not even be allowed to start with, except for dangerous drivers that pose a serious threat to other road users.....especially for a minor thing like the exhaust seems a bit loud?? i think such non danger/urgent offences should not be allowed to be handled on the road, license number can be taken down and inspected notice sent to the user.

what do you think?

i am stock.jpg

Haha... I met him and he wasn't riding his street fighter, he told its way too powerful... Lol

I sold my sporty but I still wearing a HD buckle leh... Lol

PBS's king still not back on the road?!! Tats f***ing long liao leh...

That's what happens when insurance and assessors come in and see whose fault is it.

we wont post our meets on the forum because the forum just infested with white termites that may ambush us and wipe out our entire colony..pm your contacts to the KING aka jamez and he will sms when there any meet

Sounds like all out war :eek:

I wish I knew that before hand. I might have ended up with a 1200 GS instead of a '06 Fat Boy

Haa, which German you looking at?

"my name is bond, james bond" :cheeky:

That's the best answer so far :thumb:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

oh well...dat was a simple but fun thing we did tonight. thanx for the ride guys!

YUP.. indeed it was FUN... wooohooooooo....

now i really poisonedddd... some more got good offer (price, interest, and tenor) from one the staff... b^@@!%&$%$@... seriously i dun think i'll enjoy my weekend.. keep thinking of that "TEQUILA SUNRISE"

this morning woke up as early as possible and enjoy my solo morning - sunrise ride... hehe