SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

hi guys, got myself a ducati monster 1100 evo, any idea what legal exhaust are there for this beast ?

Kawasaki RR 150 FW6323L

Honda Wave R 125 FZ440E

CBR FireBlade 400 FJ5075C

Suzuki GSXR 600 FBB67Z

Yamaha FZ1N FBE4949L

Honda Wave R 125 FW3665

Suzuki Hayabusa FBG****K

:cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I was looking at getting the Ducati Monster 796 (Reg year: 2012). My last bike was the honda SP. What do you guys think of the ducati i mentioned? Recommended? I don't have any experience with Ducati but I'd like own one in my life time :)

Edited by smoshMUNKEE

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_20170725_141043_HHT.jpg

Seeing as to how quiet this thread has become... thought i'd contribute something to stir things up..:)

just mocked up this oil cooler (from a 999) for my old carby monster...:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340366[/ATTACH]

Seeing as to how quiet this thread has become... thought i'd contribute something to stir things up..:)

just mocked up this oil cooler (from a 999) for my old carby monster...:)

Your monsters seem quite "dirty". No offence given. I also face a similar issue with my M400. Does anyone know if it is possible to shine outer of the engine, fin cooler, exhaust manifold, basically those steel parts outside?

• 3 weeks later...

i agree jeff! its not in the cleanest of states! i've been wondering how i can clean it up... i guess it just takes a little time and patience? i've been holding out on a rebuild for some time, cant seemt o find the time... thats usually how i clean up engines in the past...when they've all been taken apart and on the table..:)

the steel should be easy enough, just SS cleaner and elbow grease should put some shine in them? :)

• 1 month later...
hello peeps.. anyone letting go or monster Termi ?

Bro, u looking for a monster or just the termi?

I've got a monster 1100 evo to let go, full set with termi legal.

Thxs.

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Just got 696. Understand this thread is dead and I am sure there are a few monsters lurking around.

I am forming a whatsapp groupchat.

Interested, pls pm me.

Just got a 1100 evo for bout 2 months now. Hoping to meet some ducati or monsters riders.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, monster 696 rider here too. 🤭

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.